Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another Vizard Sparring Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

Yet another Vizard Sparring Match Empty
PostSubject: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Tyson walk into the rather large basement of the Mansion. He comes here when he wants to train. He invited someone to come here and spar. But if the person didn't show, that was their issue. He had training dummies everywhere down here, he was ready to train even if nobody showed. A decent opponent would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:32 pm

"Sorry I'm late." Kazu called out as he walked down the massive steps of the mansion that was his temporary home. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he neared the man, two wakizashi hanging from a chain attached to his black pants. When he was close enough to the man that he could talk to him without yelling, he stopped. "Kazuki, the Red Demon." He said formally, smiling as he bowed slightly. In the same motion he would grab the handle of both blades and pull on them. The metal chord that secured them to the chain would snap, releasing them. He tossed one blade to his open hand and gripped both readily. Each was held backwards, the tip of the blades pointing toward him, however they were also at a slight angle to make them comfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Tyson looked at the guy. "It's about time," he said. He drew his Zanpakuto and looked at the guy. "Alright, I doubt I need to fight with all my strength as you are in a lower court, but won't underestimate you," he laughed. Suddenly serious, he shouted, "On your guard!" He then ran at the Vizard and slashed at him with immense force packed behind the blade. He swung his leg around to kick the vizard as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 pm

"Ranks are just numbers. Or in this case...colors." Kazuki said. He brought both blades up, forming an X with the blades as he thrust forward, parrying the blow of the sword. When they clashed Kazuki would remove the left blade from the X, leaving the right to hold the sword as the left blade came up, the flat of the blade impacting with the man's shin as it blocked his kick. Kazuki would then jump backward, possibly causing the opponent to fall forward as well as making some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Tyson was a bit angered at this guys cockiness. But when he was angry he smiled. Evily. He had good balance so that move the guy made was nothing. He put his leg down. "I guess you can think that, but I know why I am of this Court and you are of yours," he broke off. Suddenly he was behind Kazuki. He brought forth his blade with a large sum of power packed in it. "The reason is our power!" he exclaimed as he swung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:53 pm

"Actually." Kazuki said, jumping forward to avoid the heavy swing of the blade, practically feeling it slash the air behind him as he narrowly escaped the attack. He tucked into a roll and gained some distance, standing back up and retaking his defensive stance. It wasn't his style to go head on with someone like this. He smirked and continued what he had been saying. "Its because I showed up late." He said, which was true. When he came in there were only two ranks open and he just didn't feel like fighting a comrade just yet. Better to keep his power hidden for now. "Don't get cocky, none of you have seen my mask or even my shikai for that matter." He said, his feet spreading out further to give him a more firm stance.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Tyson smirked at the comment. "Same with me, I never used my shikai as a Captain, because I never needed it. If you want to see how strong I really am! Then you'd better give it your all!" he said. Tyson laughed. "And if you think you can win, you are sadly mistaken!" Suddenly he was everywhere at once. He quickly stopped behind Kazuki and swung his blade. After the swing he continued to move about. He continued this for about 5 more slashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 am

Kazuki sighed at the entire aspect of his opponent. He didn't like the man at all, and this tended to make him violent. However, he feared he could not kill this man, as he was an ally and probably valued amongst the courts of elites that seemed to run their race. As much as he would have liked to, he would not be able to kill any of the vaizards for fear of being exiled. This sucks.... He thought to himself glumly, as his arms flicked back and forth, the wakizashi parrying and blocking every single one of the six slashes. Speed didn't mean anything to him, as he took up a horse stance and prepared to not move more than five feet for a while. "I'm afraid my all is something I can't give. We wouldn't want an elite keeling over." Kazuki said mockingly, breathing threw his nose and preparing himself for the man's next strike.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh, that was it. Once he was really taunted his real skill came into play. "You shouldn't have said that..." he said evilly. He sprang forth an threw a knee at him, just before making contact he disappeared and was right behind the guy, with the same knee doing the same thing, but he was the exact distance he was from Kazuki before warping behind. The knee was aimed right between the lung and kidney, as to hurt like hell, but not to be fatal. Also, to maximise the fighting he was going to do, he had already put his sword away. It was also a symbol of showing that he didn't need a sword to take down this guy.

And he was smiling evily the entire attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 am

Kazuki growled suddenly, a loud and twisted noise that sounded more beastial than human. Suddenly, his skin glowed a faint gray and when the man would make contact with his body it would feel like kneeing solid steel. He turned toward the man then, one blade coming down on him as the other came at the side. His attacks were both extremely powerful, as well as a bit more deadly than he would have normally preformed. A mask had formed upon his face, his eyes now glowing red and a bone-white horn protruding from the nose of the mask. "I didn't want you to come out." He said to himself, his voice deep and rumbling. With a sigh he shrugged his shoulders. "No need to fight it." He mumbled as the blades closed in on his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 am

As the knee made contact, Tyson merely grunted. Then as Kazuki turned around to attack, he shifted the knee to leap off guy, as a mere form of dodging. "I see... well then... take this" he said while charging his small little Cero. It looked like nothing. He threw it at Kazuki to it to be intangible until it entered the spirit pool inside and explode in a blade like array to hurt Kazuki from the inside. He altered the Cero a bit to make the blades feel like blunt strikes on the inside.

"Well then, if you want to play like this," he said. He drew his blade, holding it with two hands. Without emotions he waited for a motion from Kazuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:05 am

[[Umm....your cero was very unclear...Explain?]]
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 am

[[It is an intangible little orb of energy, that enters a spiritual being's body and explodes on the inside.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 am

[[I'm going to assume that its visible just not touchable or blockable.]]

Kazu shifted his weight to the left, rolling over and dodging the glowing orb as it flew by. When he popped out of the roll he stood tall and strong, both blades in hand and no sign of exhaustion just yet. He charged the man, no trick behind what he was doing. When he neared the man his leg shot up in a flying knee to the man's collar bone, each blade at his side and ready to deflect any blade coming at his leg. His body was bent over, so if the knee wasn't effective he could easily just bend further and headbutt the man. With his mask on and his horn attached to his face he wouldn't have trouble making the headbutt hurt. However, Kazu would smile as he thought of a better idea. Mid-jump he threw himself backward, and slammed his face into the ground. Suddenly, a massive explosion occurred. The explosion tore apart the earth everywhere within thirty meters of him, sending massive chunks of rock as well as waves of energy at his opponent and possibly knocking him off balance. The secret behind this one was the energy he had stored in his horn, creating an explosion beneath the earth when he pressed it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:43 am

Tyson shunpoed out of the radius of the attack as usual and went back. He hightened his blade and said, "Now I'm going to ask you a question, Which should I reveal first? My Zanpakuto, or my Mask?" He had a malecous look in his eyes that symbolised he was about to unleash more abger builtup on this guy than any person could ever imagine. "Because either way, your screwed out of your mind kid!" he added laughing evilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Vizard Sparring Match   Yet another Vizard Sparring Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another Vizard Sparring Match
Page 1 of 1