Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't like Callaway but X-24 hot irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

Don't like Callaway but X-24 hot irons  Empty
PostSubject: Don't like Callaway but X-24 hot irons    Don't like Callaway but X-24 hot irons  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

I don't like the Callaway golf clubs before, because I think the Callaway clubs don't have nick look and also are unresponsive. Golf Clubs For Sale And I more perfer the Ping clubs, such as the Ping G15 driver, K15 irons, I think they are all easy to use and can bring me a high performance. However, recently, I am looking for a set of irons which can provide the more distance and accuracy, the K15 irons are indeed good, but I still don't feel satisfied with the current distance, I need more. My friend recommended the Callaway X-24 hot irons to me. he said these can help me, but I don't like the Callaway clubs, so I didn't accept his advice at that time,Ping G20 Irons after trying many irons, I found I still can't have a good distance, then I decided to have a try the X-24 hot irons, I only hope they don't make me disappoint.

Like the other Callaway clubs I once saw, the Callaway X-24 hot irons also don't have new appearance, but when I hold them in hand,Titleist AP1 712 Irons I feel they have a proper weight, with the first hit, I think the X-24 hot irons are very easy to use, after a round, my reivew to these irons changed, although they don't have the satisfied look, but satisfied performance. Firstly, I need to say the X-24 hot irons are very forgiving, even shots at the heal or toe of the club,and my swing also immediately changed due to the weighting and balance of these irons. Then I need to say my distance finally increased with the X-24 hot irons,now I can hit 15-20 yards further than my previous irons,the ball feels so good coming off the face you hardly know your hitting it and the accuracy is great.Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter Finally, I have to agree that the Callaway clubs are also excellent, I love the time that playing the X-24 hot irons now, so I also don't think the callaway are bad, I think i will try to play with the callaway clubs from now on.
Online Backup
achat maison
Back to top Go down

Don't like Callaway but X-24 hot irons
Page 1 of 1