Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Practice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 am

Shunjuku looked around the back of the quincy hospital, it was made invisible by a field around it, only accessable by Quincy and the summoned hollows they kill. Shunjuku pulled out some tiny spheres about 4. He crushed them in a fist and looked at the smokey dust that rose up. He summoned his bow. About 10 adjuchases were summoned. The quincies that were training fled at what they saw. He wondered if a brave soul would like to try their luck here. He killed them all with a single use of his skill Arrow Storm(His third technique on his bow) He smirked and shrugged.

He sat on a bench and awaited another Quincy.

Last edited by Shunjuku on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 am

The out burst in power seemed to be of a unique patter, but as often as they do arrows made of Energy left a different sent in the air and it was that which Jones followed Quincy are hard to find let alone fight. but Jones needed a challenge to set his blood afire hopefully a scar or two would be left after the fight, there was a murderous hue cast deep into the after noon, overwhelming was the idea of blood soaking into ones clothing but it was its a uncontrollable just as the joy Jones felt when his blades slip effortlessly through muscles, flesh and bone. Nothing seemed to sway Jones mind state if anything he thought about how he would have done it differently mostly invading the young girls frail body, His family the wife the girl all were pawns in his torment Jones did not care about their life's we wanted to use them in a game a pointless for any one other then Jones.

As the young man about five feet came into eye sight, Jones let his guard down just for a moment just to see what his intentions were but due to Jones rather bloody apparel seemed to be a call for hostel action and with the words of this boy finished, Jones drew a blade into his palm while keeping the back of his fist facing forward hiding his actions and reading him self for anything that may happened, and with the other hand he placed it across his midsection bowing in the same action a sign of respect and a signal to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Shunjuku unmanifested his bow after the fight and sighed. But then he noticed a person walking towards him intently. His eyes sharpened like razors as he noticed the man's distinctly high Spiritual pressure. 'It is as high as mine...' he thought to himself. As the man bowed he knew it was a fight he would have to ablige to.

With yet another sighed he re-manifested his bow and fired a blue explosive arrow at the man. If it hit at all it would burst with a grenade-like explosion.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Jones seeing that the man took very little time in attack, he him self would have to counter but being that it was an arrow Jones wanted to try something and with the hidden blade he sent forth after bowing its target was the tip of the arrow head. Jones hoped to time it just as it was leaving the bow he wanted to see if he could kill two birds with one knife, but knowing any leader would not be killed that easily Jones ran to the left of Quincy just about five inches form being dead center of his shoulder Jones drew and thrown two more blades at him there angle would allow them to hit the chest and upper neck it the would land.

Not to become a standing target Jones run at the Quincy hoping that the three blades would keep him off the fact that Jones was coming up close, with a blade aimed i between the third and forth ribs a wound that could become very deadly if he was to push it and if it lands.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:53 pm

The first thrown knife was blown up on contact. The knives from the left were easily knocked away by his bow's blade. And when the fourth one came, he dodged with it hardly grazing his side. He then scattered five arrows about, all of them turned and began to home towards the man. Shunjuku frowned at the man. If this was all he had, there was no chance of him winning.

However, he was not going to rest there, when the arrows got close, he fired yet another blue explosive arrow at the man, again, homing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 am

This was a pointless fight the skills of the Quincy was poorly shown, to Jones this opera had to come to its end the skin Jones quickly became translucent just as the arrows impacted there energy quickly was absorbed as he moved back a few feet, the second arrow Jones used a rock to have it explode and in the mist of the fire and smoke Jones left the plain of sight quickly with in seconds he was behind the leader with is palm out stretched glowing brightly. It was only six inches from the Jones palm and his back to close to react, to fast to even follow Jones used the arrows to boost his speed and power far beyond that of any human and the blast that would follow would leave him with in inches of his life evading it even if it was possible would still leave him far beyond injured to continue the fight.

The next thing was to leave the hospital aflame if Jones attack connects, he would take the leader hostage and set fire to their base as a warning. "If you think about it, death is just a part of life which you let go of everything, understand i do this because i like the chaotic way of life and upsetting the ideas of others is something i do very very well and in the coming days you will see what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 pm

((OCC)) being that your post was of god moding it will be voided, and all other post after this should be deleted.))

Jones watched as the beam engulfed the leader, the very body was becoming chard but Jones knew that killing him this quickly would be a lude and joyless thing. his plan was simple take the near death body of the Quincy leader back to town that is if he makes it, as the body fell in its place Jones lifted his second arm and sent a orb of energy in to the Quincy hospital destroying half of if and setting fire to the rest also setting fire to the trees around it.

With things set ablaze Jones pick up the body of the Quincy still breath but very faint, and began the trip to town ------>Exit.

Last edited by Dr. Reaper Jones on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

no your not dead, well almost but you are still alive i am taking you prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Okay fine...

Shujuku lay there unconcious as he drifted off, he realised that he was still alive, but hanging by a thread of life. He looked up at the man and cursed his very name. "Damn...you..." was all he said as his head hit the ground. His hospital was on fire, because he failed to defend it. And then his mind faded.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

((OCC)) the other post should be deleted to make a seamless thread plz.))

Jones watched as the beam engulfed the leader, the very body was becoming chard but Jones knew that killing him this quickly would be a lude and joyless thing. his plan was simple take the near death body of the Quincy leader back to town that is if he makes it, as the body fell in its place Jones lifted his second arm and sent a orb of energy in to the Quincy hospital destroying half of if and setting fire to the rest also setting fire to the trees around it.

With things set ablaze Jones pick up the body of the Quincy still breath but very faint, and began the trip to town ------>Exit.
Back to top Go down
Arte
Master Quincy Leader

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 pm

As rain started to trickle down from the dark ominous clouds above, a silhouette of a young man slowly made its way into focus. From afar the man looked to be wearing a large black cloak that concealed most of his body, slowly he came into focus rain drenched and exhausted he walked directly in front of the old hospital.. He fell to his knees as he saw the ruins that lay before him. Rain started pouring out of the sky like he had never before seen, he tilted his head up and looked into the atmosphere above him. The rain splashed on his face as he closed his eyes, The drops slid of the side of his face. He tilted his head back down and hung it in shame. he clinched his fist and drove it into the soft muddy earth below, his body motionlessness and a blank look on his face.. Tears slowly ran down his cheeks, as a sigh of regret was let out.. The fires of the ruined hospital lit up his face, Dark circles and red eyes became visable, as his face looked almost lifeless..

"only if i would of gotten here just five minutes earlier, i could of stopped the person responcible. T...t...this is the place where i grew up, the quincy's took me in and raised me as there own.... And now to see all my family and loved ones burned into ashes before my eyes" He slowly lifted his arm up wiping away the tears, as he rose to his feet pulling hack his hood. " From this day forward i vow to kill the man who did this, i will not rest i will not sleep until he is six feet under"
A sad expression overwhelmed him as he knew everyone he had love and trusted were now all gone, leaving him to be the last quincy... he turned pulling his hood back up and slowly making his way into the woods surrounding the hospital. {[Exited.pirat]}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice   A Little Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Practice
Page 1 of 1