Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haven............. (just changed my name)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haven
Hanshu Hanshinl
Haven

Haven............. (just changed my name) Empty
PostSubject: Haven............. (just changed my name)   Haven............. (just changed my name) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Name: Haven

Nick name/alias:

Race: Human

Height: 5'7

Weight: 120

Personality: Haven is a good natured, yet quiet, and eager young man, believing that a person becomes truly strong when they have something truly important to fight for. haven fully takes advantage of his talent for battle and incredible abilities, he applies these talents where ever possible, When forced to face an opponent, haven does all that he can to avoid inflicting great harm, he would rather make the battle last longer by using smaller, weaker attacks and attacks to harm.

Appearance: takao wears a tee shirt body, and he blue pants, he is a pretty simple guy. He has dark black hair. He never usually has a smile, and he always has his hands stuffed down into his pockets, usually can be seen eating.

History/Background: Takao was born in a small town just out side Tokyo. He struggled from birth, just living for a day was accomplishment. Eating out of dumpsters and living on the street wasn't easy for a little kid. He started school really late, he decided he could get a free meal and somewhere to stay for seven hours out of the day. Starting off the teachers noticed his potential, he was know by all as genus. He was bump up through the grades quickly as he surpassed many kids. At ten he was forced to move into a orphanage, he was took in and learned manners and how to live in and act in a normal family setting. Soon he was adopted by a two people who couldn't have kids there names were Itchisada, and Guren... The treated and raised takao like there own and they gave him everything he wanted. he soon went into high school and turned fifteen, slowly he started seeing changes in himself.
And they placed him in the senior class and it was close to the end of the year and and a freak accident happened and both his parents were killed by hollows, they died before his eyes and after that he gained the ability to see them. It heightening his abilities. And a few years passed self traning for along time he met up with some other super humans and followed Dr. reapers bidding.

Rp sample: (used for artemis)

He awoke in his bed soaked in sweat, Artemis gasping for air he opened his window letting the cool summer air fill his small hut, he layed down once again in hopes of a comforting sleep. Slowly his eyes became heavy and the chirping of the crickets was a soothing melody that lulled him gently back to his much needed sleep. As the sun arose it had turned the sky almost a bright Orange color, its rays beamed through His open window bringing light into art's room. He awoke almost suddenly as the bright sun shinned on his face. He exclaimed "damit" as he pulled the cover over his head, blocking as much sun as he could. Soon arose even higher bringing more heat and light into his room. Artemis rolled out of bed onto the ground he squirmed for a little as he decided it was futile to resist. He stood grabbing the few clothes he could, he reached over grasping the handle of his broad sword, The sword had a huge length, it was equivalent to the size of a average full grown man. He lifted the sword and clutched it on his back, The very end of the sword still dragging the ground as he left his room.

Artemis left his hut only with a hand full of clothes he carried and his extremely large sword, it was odd how his sword resembled a butcher knife. It had a rather large half circular hole cut in the blade near the handle, as used for removing heads. Artemis slowly made his way down to a small creek where dropped his clothes, and stuck his blade into the ground. He dropped his shorts from around his waists quickly jumping in, hoping not to get caught. Artemis swam around for a while enjoying the fresh cool water that washed over him. diving down one more Artemis held his breath trying to keep under for as long as possible. he swam to the top letting his the rest of the air out and consuming a new gasp of air. making his way out of the water he slipped his shorts on and pulled over his head a purple shirt. he clutched the handle of his sword as he shook his head like a dog letting the water fly from it. letting out a quick yawn, Artemis lifted the blade up resting it on his shoulder. he walked deeper into the woods getting ready to get some training in. "well better now then never"

Artemis walked over to a patch of old thick oak trees. Firmly grasping the handle of his sword with his left hand he swiped once at a large tree. he only sliced the tree once, and was able to make a clean cut all the way through will one foul swoop. The bark splint as the tree fell over, Artemis wasn't very amused by this, as seeing he had been doing this for quite some time. He rolled the handle of the sword spinning the blade, shame struck at another tree this time he sliced through two trees.

Last edited by Haven on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haven
Hanshu Hanshinl
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Haven............. (just changed my name)   Haven............. (just changed my name) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 am

Done!!!!!

Last edited by Takao on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Haven............. (just changed my name)   Haven............. (just changed my name) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 am

Approved less some one els says no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haven............. (just changed my name)   Haven............. (just changed my name) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 am

Artemis are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haven............. (just changed my name)   Haven............. (just changed my name) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am

Then Approved, and Dr. You don't actually have approving powers unless you were added to the global mods?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven............. (just changed my name)   Haven............. (just changed my name) Empty

Back to top Go down

Haven............. (just changed my name)
Page 1 of 1