Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ducking Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:43 am

After his epicly horrible escape from Reaper's basement, a plus spirit Shunjuku walked though the streets, ducking all of the reiatsu he sensed. He was scared and alone, but he was also afraid of people who could see him. It was an odd way to be, but he supposed this was how the dead were all the time. He chain dangled and rattled feintly, he was never connected to anyone or anything. He just felt sad that he wasted his whole life training, only to be captured and tortured by a feeble superhuman. He sighed and stayed alert.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:06 am

Piedra is bored today. So she went to karakura town today. Maybe she'll find something to do there...Today.

She walks around, Twirling every now and again. Humans ignore her mostly, The weak creatures can't even see her magnificence. Then she see's it! A plus. Oh how much fun. She should go over there and fuck with it's head.

A quick sunido brings her over there. A quick flick to the back of it's head would attract it's attention. A quick word would focus it on her.

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:11 am

And yet another spirit pressure seems to have found him. Shunjuku turned around and almost cried. "Umm...Hello," he said blankly, trying not to show emotion. "I suppose you are here to attack or something, I am defenseless at this point..." he said. "I suppose I wont fight back...seeing as my only method of fighting was around when I was alive." he growled. "I shall seek my revenge another day I suppose," he said.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 am

Who says i'm going to fight you? Where's the fun in that. Maybe i want to fuck you? Maybe i want to Fish with you? Hell, Maybe i just want to fuck with you. Why must everyone always think i want to fight? Just because i'm an extremely powerful arrancar who could kill you with my spiritual pressure alone doesn't mean i want to fight you.

She smiles at him as she goes off on this half crazy rant, Her stance somewhat calm. She obviously doesn't want to fight him, Not only would he not even be a tasty crumb for her, But she might have better uses for him.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:20 am

Shunjuku sighed, "If your here to fuck with me, I don't really care, I had to blow myself up to get here, what do you want?" He was obviously aggrivated by this lady's ranting. He barely managed to keep himself from balling a fist. He sighed again, his sighing was more like deep breathing. "Anyhow... I don't know what use it is just standing around talking to a soul," he said. He looked at his chain and noticed it was eating itself a little bit at a time. Still dissolving. "I suppose that either way, my chain will dissolve and turn be into a hollow eventually," he added.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 am

Oh...But why make it eventually?

She grins evilly as she grabs the chain and rips it out, Then pushes her fist into the hole this had made. This would accelerate his transformation into a hollow a great deal. Most likely causing him to turn into one right there and then.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:41 am

He felt his chain be grabbed and then the lady ripped out his chain. Then he felt the hole be filled with a hand. He groaned and then the stored up reiatsu burst out. His size grew immensly and a mask formed over his face. "Graaaahhh!" he screamed during the transformation. As the transformation stopped, he was rather huge and he felt empowered. He was huge and he actually felt the power of his size. he looked down at the lady. "Is that how it works?" he asked with a mask smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 am

((You could take the effort to describe your appearance as a hollow))

She smiles at her newly made creation. He was hers. He hopes sje doesn't defy him like the last one...that was a messy buisness to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 am

Shunjuku looked in the giant puddle called a river. He looked say his large mask with curled horns, his skin was grayish white. Two blades extended from his back. A giant turret-like extension stretched from his back. His arms had three big spikes, extending forward from the middle of his fore-arms. He laughed a bit. He stood up hunched. He wondered what would become of him now. "So... now that I am a huge moster, what to do now?" he asked. His voice fluctuated to loud and soft very quickly, back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 am

Why...Make you a huger monster of course~ Let's go to the White sands...There you can feed.

With a wave of her hand a gargantua opens, Almost like a giant black mouth ripping the fabric of space and time apart, A huge blackness forming.

You go first.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:01 am

With yet another mask smile, he squeezed through the giant mouth-like hole and went on into the white sand.

(Short got to go eat)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 am

She follows him.

--To something in the white sand desert>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ducking Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducking Reaper   Ducking Reaper Empty