Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Games

Go down 
2 posters

Shoul We Add a Forum Game Section?
Yes
Forum Games I_vote_lcap71%Forum Games I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Forum Games I_vote_lcap29%Forum Games I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Forum Games   Forum Games EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah...I think that we need to add a forum games section. Seeing as how we all get like... one person to RP with per topic and they probably aren't on, and it gets worse wih more people, why not have a place where we can increase our post count in a more fun way while we wait. If the only way we get posts is by RPing and stuff how are we going to survive!???!!??!!!?

So if we add a forum games section, our boredome will be resolved. We add a place where we can make funny games and have fun posting completely stupid things so people can lol at it. Hell, we may even get more members because the games are so fun looking. Soo... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Games   Forum Games EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 am

There's a thing about this. People will go to the games and they're characters will get really powerful, To the point where it's out of proportion to what they deserve based on they're rp skill. If we implemented the point system however this would be fixed.
Back to top Go down

Forum Games
Page 1 of 1