Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby Empty
PostSubject: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 am

Kiniko stirred she woke up with a start rushing upward. Kiniko's arm throbbed so did her jaw she gasped and fell backwards back onto the bed that she was on. A bed? thought kiniko where am i? what happened? she asked herself in her head. Then she remembred what happened with the with the fight in her rose garden.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 am

Jones slowly slipped into the young girls sight, he knew her wounds will take some time to heal and for his it was just a weakness she needed to lose the fear of pain and embrace it as a tool to become much stronger. Jones held in his hands clothing not the best in the world just some old prisoner outfit which would be a lose change but it will help her change lose her own free will out side of the bonds she once held on to, he knew that he could make some one like him it was just a matter of training her like he was trained some many many years ago. "Please change your clothing, we must begin as if time was running out i am your master until you can fight me to a draw or beat me. This prison will be your home till then i will not look as you change that is unless you do not mind me looking." Jones spoke jokingly at the end he wanted to show her he was not just a monster but a monster with a soul, this was the point were Jones waited for her to nod or something .
Back to top Go down
The Professor
ASH Scientist
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 pm

The Professor had been traveling a very long time, and he was very agitated. The time he had spent on his way to Japan had been filled with many smelly stupid english tourist's. It took every bit of his control to not incinerate them where they stood. When he finally got to the Japanese isles he had been bombarded by fangirls who had a thing for white men with accents. They had died in a tragic building fire, bleeding hearts of the world unite. Then when he finally reached his destination, the door's had been broken in. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, the electrons in the air started to hum with his annoyance. His anger was starting to rise, and he really hated it when something good became tedious because of stupidity.

Walking into the base Christopher followed the trail of broken doors assuming that where they ended he would find the leader. The marks of a battle littered the walls along the way indicated that the taking of this prison wasn't peaceful. There also seemed to be a highly oppresive reistu in the air. Raising an eyebrow, Christopher decided keep moving, it very well could have just been the remaints of a battle. But touching an unknown, possibly dangerous, energy doesn't appeal to him. Approaching a set of stairs he glared down into the darkness that seemed to leak out of the bloody smelling basement, with a confident step he started his slow decend.

Walking down a hallway The Professor sensed a very strong human presence with a weaker shinigami one behind a door on his left. Leaning up against the wall across from it, he waited for the man or woman to be done; he needed to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:18 am

Kinko kicked at the man from the bed She kicked the clothes ot of his hands "GET OUT YOU JERK!!!" she yelled pissed off at his joke. She stood up and pushed the man out of the room not waiting for him to reply and slammed the door behind him. Wait he said i can't leave the prison untill i beat him she thought what about my roses? oh wait most of them are dead great i'll have to grow them all again Kiniko sighed as she walked back to her now messy bed and picked up the striped clothes placing them on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 am

As the door slammed Jones slipped right back into the room, his small frame and almost god like speed Jones could preform a type of slight of hand or illusion better then street magicians and with the poorly lit cell. Jones had many shadows that he could use to cover his self in the room he knew he would be caught by her but he wanted to see how long it took for her to notice the power level of a rat which Jones was impersonating, He took a chance wanting to train her but it was one that could reap great bounty if it works but also he would have a tool which can tip the scale in the humans favour cementing their clam in the history books. As Reaper stood in the shadows he could feel the power of a fellow human with powers but for right now he wanted to hand her something so with a flick of his wrist Reaper tossed a small but well made ring with a note left on it which read."Marry me?" he waited for an answer if any and then he would go and meet the one outside the cell.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

Kiniko was sitting on her bed she refused to change into the striped clothes. all the sudden a note and a ring flew into her lap. she looked at the note you could pratically hear the vain in her head pop.She picked up her zanbatto and kicked the door down. "Alright where ar-" Kiniko stopped mid-sentance. She saw a man standing in the hall. He looked tired like he just had a rough journey. "Who are you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
The Professor
ASH Scientist
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:04 am

Singing an Irish pub song to himself to pass the time by Christopher was tapping his heel against the wall behind him with his head hung low. Then there was loud female shouting and the door slammed. Apparently someone was supposed to get shoved out, and the strong presence lessened itself. Whatever he didn't have anywhere to go, he lowered his head again. Then out of nowhere a pissed off looking girl shot out of the room. Being caught off guard, Christopher stood in a ridged stance. Then in a quick and slightly annoyed voice said," The same could be asked of you, miss." As he didn't really care who she was he looked behind her seeing the stronger pressence in the shadows of the room. He was the one that Christopher needed to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:53 am

Reaper smiled as she flew past him in a rage, how could she not have seen him but he know her temper go the best of her the door seemed to cry in pain as she assaulted it with her foot as she left to the hall way. Reaper quickly followed behind her and once they both where in the hall and seeing the other standing there he chose then to speak knowing that it will freak out his ward.

"Hello my friend i see that now we have a reason to meet, i hope you do not get the wrong impression of us coming from the cell i felt you standing outside for some time and was going to see you as soon as this fiery young woman is getting ready for her training."
now looking down at the sweet angel that is soon will become a demon." It is often said that every kingdom needs a king and a queen to rule it, i am a king who has a queen less kingdom. Now i ask you in front of a witness will you be my queen?" The question was not a trick it was not a game it was the truth and before her training began he wanted to know her answer weather it be good or bad he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am

"Uwaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Kiniko screamed and dropped her blade normally she didn't scare easy but this person was just so scary. Kiniko slowly turned around to see the person W-wait he was serious!!! she thought to herself panicking. Kiniko saw a rail she ran over to it and jumpped over the it. "Byeeeeee!" she called. she was in such a hurry she forgot to bring her blade with her.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
ASH Scientist
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:23 am

Watching the slightly over dramatic scene happen Christopher wondered what he had gotten himself into, first the theatrics of the green man and then the girls over exagerated startle response. Rubbing his temples, he looked up and with a deep breath addressed the green man," Hello my name is Professor Christopher Stevenson and I'm not going to warrant what I just saw with a response, but I do wonder; does she know that is a 35 foot drop," picking up her sword and inspecting it he also added," and she left this behind?"

With a look of confustion Christopher really wondered what he had gotten himself into. He really needed some asprin, because he could already tell living in this prison was going to cause some headaches.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 am

"i am truly sorry for that out burst, it may seem that my ward is still on edge from the fight we had earlier. She is a skilled fighter and i am going to mold that into her and make her into a very use full fighter in my plans." Jones stood with his hat tipped downward keeping from making eye contact but he began to speak again but this time in his creepy dual tone."My name is Reaper Jones leader of the humans, i am very glade to see a fellow being with power alive and well. So how may we help you and if you find this place to your liking would can find a place to rest, but for now lets wait for my lovely to return which should be in a bit when she lands."
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 am

When kiniko hopped from the railing she remembred the she forgot to grab her zanbatto. Oh great she thought smacking her forehead. She finally saw the ground. Yes finally! she thought wait what are thoose? she asked in thought whatever nothing i can't handle. After she landed she looked to her left and her right "What THE H*LL!!!!!!!" she yelled staring at Reaper. "i was just here.....what the....." she said confused.
Back to top Go down
The Professor
ASH Scientist
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 am

Nodding his head at all the newly name Dr. Reaper had to say, he couldn't help but grin at the dual tone. Sure it was creepy, but you get used to these kinds of things when you are experimented on by the goverment. Once the good Dr. was done Christopher just got to his point," I was looking to join your organization. I've heard that there were superhuman groups here in japan but they I assumed they were rumors. All I would really like is a lab, but that isn't important right now."

Looking over to where the girl jumped he raised an eyebrow, then hearing somthing he looked up only to see the forementioned girl falling towards the ground. When she landed alright he looked to Dr. Reaper," does that normally happen?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:47 am

Smiling Jones spoke the dual tone becoming almost two sperate voices talking at the same time. " I am all ways looking for those willing to join but i do run a very very strict kingdom, the rules are very easy to understand and what i ask is very easy to follow. But if i must ask what skills do you have that may be completely useful to us as a unit? you see each of us can support one other and that is just so when we fight no one is out matched or over whelmed." Just took a second from speaking just as his ward returned to them after that he spoke once more.

" And to answer yes that happens a lot, see this place was made as a maze as part of a asylum but after a few years it was formed into a Prison fortress which kept the maze floor plain. But due to a unforeseen side effect the maze chose those who were worthy to go about with out limits but if the maze felt like you were not worthy it would keep you from leaving, it would seem as it has deemed us worthy but i was looking for some to build a system to break the will of this place so we can use it to are needs." Jones slowed as he spoke looking around at the living being that was made of steel and stone the one who he cared for found out the hard way that this place likes to play a sick game of cat and mouse while he looked over the new human and felt as if he could be very usefully in the coming time but Jones wanted to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 am

"so basicaly i can't get away from you?" Kiniko asked exaperated she walked over to the man with white hair and grabbed her blade from him. She went and stood over by the railing and sighed "I'm Kiniko i don't apprceate my last name so you'll have to find that out for your selves" she said introducing herself hoping that the mysetious men would introduce themselves back soshe could atleast get accainted with them. She figured that she would be here for awhile and why not make the most of it?
Back to top Go down
The Professor
ASH Scientist
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Chuckling at the girls attitude Christopher looked between the good Dr. and his apparent ward," My name is Professor Christopher Stevenson, it is a pleasure to meet you Kiniko," then looking at Dr. he said," my abilities consist of the manipulation and control of atomic structures, I also regenerate on the atomic level; I can manipulate practically anything. I would rather not reveal my ascended form to anyone, until the time it is needed at least," pausing for a moment Christopher desided to ask his question for the man," If I may ask, what do your power consist of, I do not need to know in detail, I am just curious."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 am

The thoughtful joy Reaper had felt when he heard of such a useful power, it would seem that the humans have earned a foot hold in their advance toward untold power Reaper wanted the humans to be freed from the limits that they have been given. "well as it seems you have some use to us other then being just a prity face, i have some tasks for you but i will brief you in a moment, now for my lovely come we must go and complete today's takes away all."

(((ooc:no muse)))
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 am

Wait kiniko thought to herself did he just call me my lovely? a mix of confusion and exasperation spread across her face but she felt something else was it happiness? Well at that moment Kiniko didn't care. Her jaw was throbbing and she couldent escape the prison (or Reaper as a matter of fact) and to top it all off there wasn't a rose around THE NERVE!!! Confused Kiniko said "You didn't mean me did you?" With a you have got to be kidding me tone in her voice.

Last edited by kiniko izumi on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Professor
ASH Scientist
The Professor

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 am

Feeling the corner of his mouth quirk up in a smile The Professor watched the altercation's between the two. It seems as if the good doctor here is trying to capture the attentions of the girl. Shrugging his shoulders he took a step back,"You go for it boss." Crouching down against the wall he waited for the altercation or violent love between to two to get resolved, he wanted to get to work.

(sorry guys, my muse is crap right now and I'm dealing with the after effects of my surgery.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Reaper stood up holding his hat, not really look at anything as he began to walk past the new human and the rather cute but hopelessly ensnared Shinigami. Reaper had massive plans that needed to be acted upon before they grow sour he wanted to be the soul group of humans which meant killing or locking away those rather weak and annoying Quincy, but before then he would go to speak with some rather inhuman being looking back the the professor he spoke orders which would test his loyalty.

"I am not as mindless as one my think i have plans which need to be followed to the tee, I need you to speak to the Vizard they could rather useful in this mindless war for power but do not come hostel you must be my eyes and ears while i go and speak with others but as it stands we must not make any moves which seems to lead to a fight; I maybe gone for a few days with Kiniko, but as it stands we must make friends as best we can until the very last drop of blood is spilled. Come Kiniko we have much todo."
Deep down inside Reaper thought of every reason to keep his men alive until we thought they were ready to die, this war that was growing my just end the very life of every one involed.

---->Exit
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:14 am

"What does he mean gone with me for a few days?" Kiniko said thinking outloud "Thats it i dont care anymore im leav----oh DAMMiT!!!!!!" Kiniko shouted. with a sigh she started to follow Reaper refusing to entertain the smug looking scientist anylonger. Maybe if he leads me out of here i can escape then she thought sceaming fpr freedom

---> exit with reaper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby   Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiniko needed training Dr. Reaper gladly obliged and there just happened to be a Landshark nearby
Page 1 of 1