Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice cold drink (open to any body)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Null Abarada
6th Division Captain
Null Abarada

A nice cold drink (open to any body) Empty
PostSubject: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 am

Null walked up to the bar his cloak swinging swiftly behind him brushing his ankles with every gentle footstep. Null's head was down as he opened the bar door a cold breeze brushed his face and left as quickly as it came. Null began walking the people who were standing up and shoving everybody else trying to start something null began sliding through open holes in the massive barrage of people. He then stopped looking up at the empty bar seeing one of the bartenders cleaning off some glasses, and the other sleeping on the bar drooling all over the place. Null walked over to sit down right infront of the sleeping bartender Null looked down to see the drool slugishly seeping towards him. Null pushed the sleeping bartender off of the bar table watching him fall to the floor creating a large thud, then a sound of snoreing from the passed out bartender. Null then saw the drool begin to stop its movement before seeping to the very tip of the edge, Null looked up to see the other bartender beginning to walk over to Null stepping over the other man stopping dead infront of Null shoulders high as he began to lift up his left hand. Null didn't move but was wondering what the bartender was going to do when he saw that the hand stopped rising and gently tugged a hand towel off of his shoulder dropping it on the drool sucking it all up like a sponge. Null loked at the mans face as he began to smile. " what would you like to drink, sir?" the bartender said throwing the drool filled hand towel on the sleeping bartender that was snoring on the floor. "I'll take a nice cold beer" Null said as he looked to his left seeing that there were many open bar stools hoping that he would have some company that night. Null began to look all the way down with more then 15 open barstools and at the very end one was laying down on the floor, when all of a sudden there was a slam in front of Null from his beer with tiny splashes of cold beer hitting his face. It scared the crap out of Null but Null stayed calm trying not to showhis fear. The bartender smiled at Null " heres one ice cold beer", "yeah one ice cold beer that almost turned me ice cold from fear" Null chuckled as the bartender began to walk away. Null then took a swig of his beer as he looked back towards the vacant barstools once again hoping that he would be greeted by someone elses company.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

Location : word of advice..if you wanna live.........dont turn around

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 am

Miku Horoki was stressed, with things that were happening latley in the soul society,she decided to get a drink so she went to the bar,she wore a tight black shirtshowing her golden rose tatoo on the small of her back,with loose black pants hanging of the edge of her hips, she then had black boots on, she tied her long green hair back into a ponytail. as she walked into the bar she kept her crystal blue eyes straight, she ignored the obnoxious whistles from some men, she carefully walked over a snoring man from the floor,and she sat in an empty stool next to a black haired man, she gave him a small smile, then the bartender smiled and asked for her order, she said,"i'll have a beer please." while the man took her order she watchedthe men fight with eatch other and she rolled her eyes a bit. the bartender gave her, her drink, she took a sip. The cold beverage felt good sliding down her throat. she put down her cup and continued to watch the other men fight.

(may i?)
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
6th Division Captain
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 am

(sure)

Null Abarada finnally saw one of the vacant seats become fulfilled. What are you doing in this raggedy old bar. Null said as he rose his hand lifting a finger signalling another beer, after the last of his beer dissapeared. I mean i'm here because I have nothing else to do besides drink and watch obnoxius drunks fight.

Null smiled as he turned to his left, i dont mean to sound rude or anything, im just very curious. For some odd reason i feel as if i have seen you before but i may justt be drunk, heh. Null turned his seat around so that he was in the same position as the girl, he put his elbows back on the bar in which had his frosted over beer on it. When all of a sudden a drunk man fell on Null, Null quickly shoved him off as he dominoed 4 other people. It surprisingly didnt cause any attention.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 am

Miku laughs at this,"just stressed,and i'm a little bored." she smiles,"and who can resist a drunk fight?" she laughs again and takes sip of her beer,"so.what's your name? mine's Miku Horoki." she said politely
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 am

Kouka izumi walked into the noisy and crowded bar to find an old friend of his. Lately, Kouka has missed a few of the recent meetings with his ally, Miku Horoki. Kouka spied out his friend Miku. When Kouka found her he shouted at her, disrupting her current conversation with another person.

Miku i'm here. Sorry for being a disappointment, well so how have you been since we last met?

Miku eyed Kouka and waved him over to her. The seat next to Miku opened up. Miku patted the opened seat telling Kouka to sit down. Miku told Kouka to wait a little bit until she was finished with her current chat buddy.

Ok Miku, I truely am sorry. I will wait, also please don't tell Kiniko that I was here. I don't want to ruin her day by having her try to find and kill me. Ok, sorrow for jabbering on.

Kouka waved over a bartender for saki and waited. When the bartender got back he gave a respectful thank you and started to sip slowly at the drink. Kouka noticed the fight while drinking and laughed. Such viscousness, how savory in the open night.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 am

Miku laughed as her friend came in,"welcome Kouka what brings you here?",then she turned to the man,"i apologize you see, Kouka is a friend of mine,i hope this doesn't bother you." she frowned her eyes apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
6th Division Captain
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:19 am

Null saw the girl smile at his actions. "Heh, drunks these days" Null laughed. He stopped smiling to the sight of another man that walked into the bar. Null noticed the man grab a drink, and sit down. Nulls eyes glossed red to look as if he was enraged. But Null did nto show his anger if he did he would blow his cover in the bar, and without a doubt tear the bar down.

"I can see he is your friend for he is talking to you, but i do see it quite disrespectful not to intoduce him self"

"No need to frown your eyes, and apologize everything is fine" Null said as if he was trying to hold in a demon. Null got up, and walked over to the man sitting down with the saki. Although Null walked over there all he did was look straight not looking down at the man sitting down. Null simply extended his right hand with his black cloak retreating back a little bit. Null then looked down with his glossed red eyes, "Nice to meet you" Null said trying to smile. "My name is Null"
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:14 am

My name is.... oh wait...

Kouka started to to think. Kouka felt Nulls spiritual pressure and detected that he was not a shinigami, but a Super Human (Kouka can detect spiritual pressure from beings and can tell what the person's race is). Kouka held his hand out and grew a flower from the air as a demonstration of who he was.

Well as you may now see I am a flower bender, an elite ex-shinigami. I am now rightfuly called a Vizard, you might have heard of us, if you have had any affiliation to the Soul Society, that is.

Null looked a little suprised, he must have heard about the vizards. Null looked a little annoyed. Kouka thought that this was funny. Null's eyes and mouth showed that he was annoyed with the fact that Kouka did not give his name.

Ok, my name is Kouka Izumi, also known as the Flower of Betrayal or The Nature's Penitent. I came here to meet Miku and to my surprise i met a person with abilities, i'm grateful. Thanks for being here.

Kouka again started to think. Kouka now had the impression that Miku was finally back in the dating scene..... WOW....

So Null are you strong with hard heads? Well if you are you will like Miku...

Miku took great offense to this. Miku glared at Kouka and Kouka felt a little scared for the civilians.

Oh, sorry Miku .... I was a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 am

(stop that kouka let ME express my feelings thank you very much)

Miku stared at Kouka, and laughed,"kouka are you trying to start a fight?" for she knew that this man siting right next to her is a superhuman. she took a long sip of beer asw she watched the two of the men glare at eatch other getting a bit uncomfortable with the tense emotional climate.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
6th Division Captain
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 am

I do not wish to hurt you that is why i do not want to show you my powers, Null said as he walked back to his seat, and sat down. I really don't see her as a hard head, and she may do whatever she wishes i really don't care.

I do not want to start any comotion or make a scene, Because i have enough sense not to arrouse anything out of these useless humans.

Kouka, you tell me what are you doing here, you obviously dont come just to have a drink?
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

Miku tensed at the emotional climate, she gazed at Kouka briefly, almost as if passing a slient message to him with her eyes," you know him?" she asked in her head, letting the confusion show in her eyes, she then turned to null, who seemed to be annoyed with her old friend. ...not at all surprised, but yet, she didnt want them to start something..not with all of these innocent humans, she gave kouka another look,a now's not the time look that she knew he would understand,the problem was....would he listen to her? she gazed back and forth at the two men, tensing her muscles, getting ready to prevent something if she had to. she took a sip of beer. and as if on cue, a drunken man stumbled passed her, mumbling stupidly, she tripped him, as he fell on another man, they started to fight, she continued to drink her beer, suppressing a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:38 am

Kouka currently liked every acting like this, all so tense. As Kouka gazed around looking at the continuous line of savage brawls, sharp eyed on-lookers, sweaty sighing waitresses and bartenders, and the rest of this mundane crowd he forgot about his troubles in this tense environment. Kouka had no idea why this Null character wanted to to know so much about himself. Null seems to be very persistent in this situation. Kouka again eyed Null up and down, then he stated thinking.

Ummm... Mr. Null I only came here to talk to Miku about a drastic issue. Its mainly only the fact that I want to betray the Vizard. Now do you understand why i am called the flower of Betrayal, I want to turn back to the Soul Society. If that's not possible then I'm turning rogue.

Null sighed and looked at Kouka. Kouka had gotten major attention from Miku now. Miku looked at Kouka with horror transfixed on her face. Kouka gave her the look of sorrow, and with his eyes he said please. Kouka was now saddened, every one in the group of three looked at Kouka with the look of confusion and shock.

I know I look promisingly nice and good, well I am. I am the nicest Vizard, and i also have sympathy for life. I only went to the Vizards for power to impress my sister, and she won't dare look at me now. Whenever I see her she looks at me with disgust. And all I want is her acceptance and love.

Kouka started talking to Miku personally.

Miku I need you help, can you get the captain commander to allow me back into the soul society. Please this is a major mission I am putting on your shoulders. ou will have to do so much to help me keep my life sane.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 am

Miku Horoki took this all in, her eyes understanding now,she sighed and took a sip of her beer,"alright Kouka, i'm in, what's the game plan?" she smiled, waiting for him to answer, it might be risky but she could handle it. she knew about Kouka's sister, Kiniko, the only thing that Miku knew about her was that her best friend is Ichisake Hideyoshi. she knew this because she saw them talking all the time, laughing and smiling.and when Kouka was in the soul socieity he was an outcast in his sister's eyes,Miku herself befriended Kouka. she was ready to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
♥Death♥

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:45 am

(Miku when this RP is over we have to make another about my vizard betrayal and hopeful re-acceptance)

Kouka was now overjoyed, his best friend was truly here to help him. Kouka gave Miku a big hug and said Thank you. Kouka would forever treasure Miku as his grandest friend.

I am so happy that you said yes to helping me Miku, you truly are great. My life currently has turned to shambles. I need stability. So Null were are you in this situation.

Kouka had turned to null asking this question. Null looked at Kouka and started to speak....

(Null fill in that last part)
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
6th Division Captain
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 am

Null looked at the man who was asking him a question, hmm i have other places to be as of now. Nice hanging out with you guys, Null said as finished off the last of his beer slamming it on the table. You guys be good now, and miku we should hang out another time Null said as he walked off lifting a guy up and hurling him at the door to open it, the door swung off the hinges as null smiled deviously. Many men from the bar ran after Null after they saw that, but before they could blink Null was gone without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:03 am

Miku grinned and hugged back," no problem Kouka, thats what friends are for" and nodded at null at his offer" that'd be cool thanks" and watches as he leaves, then she turns back to kouka,"alright Kouka, where do we start?" she took a last sip of her beer, and waited for her friend to answer.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:43 am

_(This Topic is now Closed)_

Miku, Kouka, and a hopeful Captain Commander will soon be ion the Kouka-Vizard betrayal arc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice cold drink (open to any body)   A nice cold drink (open to any body) Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice cold drink (open to any body)
Page 1 of 1