Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

puru (not right template but i fix it over time)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puru

puru (not right template but i fix it over time) Empty
PostSubject: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 am

Name: puru chocolate mint
Personality: [blockquote]She is a wild child an a bit on the childish side for her age. She has a short temper an a when shes being ignored more then once she has a big hissy fit an she sounds all winy. But its hard to piss her off. She also like to keep to her self and to get on to her good side she like pressed pink roses or a red rose in full bloom. She is willing to do just about any thing to help some one whether they are friends or foes. She likes to show off her healing powers so in many ways shes a show off. She has a side of her that no one knows. If shes alone for alone enough time she will beat her self up for pain which in a kinky way is pleasure for her. Though never getting enough time for her self she tend to take it out on the people she is healing an hurts them just a little more telling them its just part of the healing. She loves seeing pain.[/blockquote]Appearance: [blockquote]puru (not right template but i fix it over time) Yupyupyupitscatie
her hight is 5 foot. she wights around 110 pounds skin is a sandy tan color. Hair is a light light yellowish green color. Her hair is put up into two pony tails. The rough cut look is from her cutting it with her ring blade. Her teeth are sharp an strong from years of crunching on bones. Her skin has over time formed a weak steel skin from the constant beatings from the arrancar who didn't like her. Her white robes are made from craps of clothing off of dead shingamis she would eat. She is very good at sowing. also she about a b cup.[/blockquote]

History/Background: [blockquote] Puru was born in SS she was part of a middle class family. Once she started to show signs of spirit energy they shipped her off into the Shingami Academy. She was around the age of 50 when she was assigned to 4th squad. She was one of the medical curls that would go out into the field an heal injured shingami. Her shikai was very good for front line battles. The speed her healing powers was good, and also, the bandage-like substance her powers make made her good for those who liked to get back into action right when they where healed enough. So she was commonly healing squad 11 members.

One day at the age of 106 she was walking in the forest and found a wounded person. This person had half of a mask similar to a hollow's. Being as kind as she is she went shikai and started to heal the person. To her, as long as you don't attack her she will heal you. At the time she had never heard of an arrancar so she just though this person was just an odd shingami. When he awoke, she was healing him, and wounds he thought that were not going to heal correctly or quickly, she had healed without a scar. He then knocked her out quite easily with a crack at the neck. He thought she'd make a good medical person in Las Noches. Even though she was a shingami, she had healed him without either knowing or caring that he was a hollow. They could always use more medics with skills as good as hers.

When she awoke, she was in a room with her weapon just out of her each and she was chained up. The man she had healed came in an explained to her what he wanted of her, if she did it, she would live. She agreed without a moments thought. She healed many hollows and menos with minor injuries. Often some would try to eat her but she would explain to them if they ate her there would be no one to heal them as good as she can. They would back off and just let her continue to heal them. She would often get hungry, so every now and then an arrancar would drop the body of a shingami in her room. She was pretty much forced into cannibalism. Over time she slowly forgot about SS. It was not that bad living in a cell eating members of squads.

During her time in Las Noches shes started out healing the weaker arrancar who liked to act tough, over time she soon grew fond of her captors they all wore different clothing none of them the being the same personality's. This is what she loved about them, when she had to eat for the first few years she would wait tells she was close to starving and every now an then there was the one that was still partly alive they would be killed on the spot. Many times she would find her self crying as she ate there body's.

It was about 76 years later she finally knew she would never go back to SS. In many ways shes knew shes didn't belong, for one her weapon didn't even look like a sword it looked more like a ring with its shape. She also had got cravings for the fleshiness of shingami souls of being her diet for so many years. She felt more like an arrancar.

Over time she soon learned that by eating shingamis while she was in shikai, she would adsorb their spirit energy into her own. She learned why hollows liked to eat shingamis. By eating other shingamis she was soon strong enough to start training her bankai. Now at 300years old she wonders if there will be a time she will be allowed to train her bankai and become more help to the arrancar people she came to love more than shingami.

[/blockquote]RP Sample: http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com/las-noches-f15/meeting-las-noches-healer-reynado-puru-and-or-frau-t116.htm
i am puru on there too

Last edited by puru on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:01 am

Interesting choice for a name. Anyways, most of your sheet is very similar to the one we have in the template and since I see no problem with this sheet given that all fields are covered... APPROVED.

Please pick a division and a ranking though, as an RP sample shows you are eligible to apply for Captaincy.
Back to top Go down
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 pm

lolololol!!!!!!! your kidding me right XD

ok 12 squad captain! or 13th....
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:37 pm

You have to be definite on either one of them since after you choose, you'll stick with that division.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:18 pm

I want a longer RP sample for captaincy.
Back to top Go down
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 am

there >.>
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 am

Anywho, Pick a division and you'll be approved.
Back to top Go down
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:29 am

do i have to be part of one??
Back to top Go down
puru

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:01 pm

meh fine i be lt. of squad 4
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: puru (not right template but i fix it over time)   puru (not right template but i fix it over time) Empty

Back to top Go down

puru (not right template but i fix it over time)
Page 1 of 1