Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This one chick...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Figured I'd post an absence here, just in case >.>;;

Woot! Halloween is nearly upon us, and Friday I head out to my friend's place for a long weekend. So don't expect me back until about Monday or Tuesday, and I wish you all a fond farewell until then ^^

Syu/Mao
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:32 am

Yeah, back pretty much
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 am

welcome back, ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mao

Mao

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Yeah just gonna reuse this thread as there's no reason to make a new one ^^

Anyhoo going out to a friend's place tomorrow so I likely won't be back until Sunday/Monday business depending ^^

~Syu/Mao
Back to top Go down

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:50 am

Mao why you always gotta be leaving us behind here. But have fun and be back soon...
Back to top Go down
Mao

Mao

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:46 am

Yeah...I'm just going to say I'm absent until something ACTUALLY HAPPENS cause BOTH of my characters are trapped in the SAME topic. There's a rule against RPing with one's self (though I'm allowed to have them both in the same topic given that they're both leaders of their divisions, but...come ON) so I'm not bothering to spam that topic with many of my own posts. Either folks get active in that meeting or I'll come back in a week and just leave it to find OTHER THINGS TO DO.

Yeah, expect me back when something either 1) Takes place in that gods forsaken meeting or 2) in a week.

I do this because I don't want to sit uselessly on this forum waiting for something to happen and can just check it while offline anyways. Anyways, toodles ^^

Mao AND Syu
Back to top Go down
Mao

Mao

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 am

Mkayz, real absence time as its nearly Thanksgiving, yay! \o/ Anyhoo, gonna be gone until about Monday or so due to the holidays and then the work I'll have to make sure I have done before Monday, so have fun ^^

PS: gave folks some things to maybe go off of in the meeting, or not, either way I tried as that thing was getting boring as all heck (like they usually do).

~Mao/Syu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This one chick... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one chick...   This one chick... Empty

Back to top Go down

This one chick...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: