Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Larry S. Jackson {DONE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry S. Jackson

Larry S. Jackson

Larry S. Jackson {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Larry S. Jackson {DONE}   Larry S. Jackson {DONE} EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:45 am

Name: Larry Samuel Jackson

Nick name/alias: Sameyeuru

Visual Age: Early twenties.

Division: Thirteenth.

Personality: Soft-spoken, respectful, willing to break a rule, or multiple rules, to do what is right. Laid-back, lazy. Always maintains a respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations. Thinks things through before acting, Merciful. Believes everyone are all brothers and sister, thus his merciful attitude to everyone, not wanting to ever kill anyone. Though he enjoys fighting, which he feels is the most exciting thing of being a Shinigami, a soul reaper. Despite all that, he still is like most men. A pervert, or should I say all men. Tends to wear clothing that differs from that of the normal Shinigami clothing. Tends to listen to music most of the time.

Picture: Avatar

Physical Appearance: On-top his custom out wear, he wears the normal Captain robe, the kanji symbol for the thirteenth symbol being written on the back. His zanpaktou is strapped to his waist, right to be precise, at all time. He doesn't wear the head-band like you see in the Pic.

Clothing: (What does your character typically wear, or not wear?)

Traits: OPTIONAL o.o'

History/Background: Canada. One of the chilliest country in the whole wide world was where Samuel was born in. You'd think he'd inherit the cold characteristic of his country, but he didn't. He had a warm personality. A welcoming heart, and a soft-spoken tone. Being born into the city of calgary, the western part of Canada, Samuel of course acted like a western fellow. The story of Samuel, and how he came to be what he was now: a shinigami, was something like this:

Samuel was given birth to an African-American family. Well, African-Canadian to be accurate. His father was an entrepreneur, and his mother was a lawyer. They both earned a good amount of cash, and soon became rich. Being from a wealthy home, you'd expect him to be a spoilt brat. An arrogant, cocky individual, but Samuel was the exact opposite; he was humble and respectful. Those traits covered up for his Lazy characteristic.

At age six, he was enrolled in a private school, his parents being scared of the influence a public school would have on their 'baby'. First day at school in grade one, Samuel made lots of friends, due to his friendly, and social personality. He was always helping those who needed it, being polite even when he others' were disrespecting him. Although this made him look like a weirdo, but to most, a funny, humble kid. The teacher's adored him, and his classmates wanted to be like him. He was like an Idol. A good Idol.

Years passed, and Samuel made more friends as years passed. He was now in Jr. High, and rumours had spread all around the school about him. Others' laughed and teased him for being a "nice ni***r" and not a "bad ass ni***r" who smoked, and did drugs. This did tick him off, but he did his best to ignore them. He didn't blame them, he blamed the homes they got raised in, and the influence their neighbourhood had on them. He was also teased on a sport, "all african-american" people were supposed to know how to play, basketball. He didn't get it. He didn't like basketball at all, he was more interested in soccer and football. An active sport. "You're a disgrace to the black race," they'd say, "Nah, he's just a good ni***r," they'd comment. He'd often take time explaining his opinion on why he wasn't good at that specific sport, and why he was such an humble being, but they wouldn't listen. He ending up switching schools. He couldn't take it any more, nor did he want to fight with anyone. It was worthless. Switching schools would be a much better way to hand the situation.

More years passed by, and Samuel experience more criticism; which just meant learning about differen't personality, and how to deal with them. Apart from that, Samuel was academically smart. A straight A-student, which he was also teased for, over again, and again, and again.Samuel didn't get it. He was just the same being as they were with just a different color. That's what it was, a different skin color. He shrugged it off, no one was perfect, so it was alright to expect this from imperfect beings.

Finally, school was almost over, which meant not dealing with those critics; also meant a lot of pressure taken off his back. He was so happy, not only for himself, but for those around him also. Everyone in his class/grade had passed, and were graduating. It was a sign of a brighter future. Soon all beings would be smart, and contribute to the world in their own unique ways. No one would criticize one for being 'smart', and no one would criticize one for being 'dumb'. It was really a better future to look into; but it seemed Samuel would not live to see that future. He was caught in the middle of a gang fight, and shot thrice in the chest, mistakenly taken in as one of the opposition's member due to his 'color'. A sad day for his relatives and family. There went another innocent life.

AFTERLIFE:

It seemed like it was the end of Samuel's life after those three bullets struck him; but it wasn't. He was in some sort of ... after-life, spiritual world. "Huh ... I thought this were just myths. Guess there aren't," he stated, taking a stroll around Rukongai. "It seems so .. real though," he said, as he admired the new world he now lived in. "That's because it is! You haven't seen anything yet! Wait till you get into seireitei!" a voice from behind him yelled, and Samuel could swear he could feel his heart trying to jump out of his chest. He was startled. "Se-seireitei? Min-" he was cut off as the shinigami began talking, "No time for chit-chat! You're coming with me!"

Before Samuel could say anything else, he found himself in a completely ... seperate different place. The shinigami had used the shunpo ability to get Samuel into Seireitei so fast, Samuel could swear he flew through time. "So is this Se-" he was cut off again. "Yes. Now shut up!" Samuel did as he was told. There was no need to begin a dispute with the man. He looked like a samurai with ... odd abilities. He didn't know what other abilities this man had. And even if he began to battle with the man, he would have no chance against him. He'd probably die in one hit, or one swing of the man's weapon to his neck. It looked like the man had nothing else to say, as he was busy looking around, as if he was looking for someone or something. Samuel observed his surroundings as well. It was the least he could do. So beautiful ... odd, rare, weird, but beautiful. A whole new realm. he thought to himself, scanning the area.

"Satsu-kun!" Samuel heard the soft, lovely voice call out from behind 'em. The guy who stood beside Samuel turned around to look at the girl. "Hey Kimiko-chan!" the man replied, scratching his hair smiling. Samuel turned around as well, to look at the girl. She was beautiful. The luminous eyes, the structure of her body, and the stimulating fragrance of her hair. He was in love with her. She couldn't be a day over Twenty-four. His face beamed as she took a glance at him. "I'm gonna guess you've been going around gathering recruits Satsu-kun?" Satsu nodded, looking over at Samuel, then back at Kimiko. "Yeah. Found him lurking 'round. Looked like he was a stranger, so I knew he wouldn't be of any threat, and he had such a high amount of reiatsu ... so, yeah," he replied. Reiatsu?! What the hell is Reiatsu? Samuel thought, listening in on the conversation.

"Heh. Looks like you finally recruited a stunning one," Kimiko said, winking at Samuel. He smiled, blushing. Then she turned back to Satsu, "Well, take care you two ... I'll see ya 'round," with that, she departed, a hips swaying from side to side. Gradually, her body disappeared in the crowd, and she was gone. "You don't stand a chance with her. She's just the flirting type," satsu had said, noticing Samuel's facial expression. "Anywho ... I'm gonna put you in the Academy. There, you can learn all you need to know, and what to know about Seireitei."

After a long walk through the streets of seireitei, they finally arrived at the Academy. Satsu would exchange greetings with an elderly man, and would both chat for a couple of minutes. "Alright. Be good," Satsu would say, vanishing off. "Uh. Hey?" Samuel would say confused with the whole event and all that happened. The elderly man would simply smile, and lead Samuel into a large class room. "Let the learning begin!" he would exclaim.

It had been ten years now. Ten years Samuel had spent here in Seireitei, in the Academy in particular. He was now a Shinigami. A soul reaper ... no, a death God was more like it. He didn't like any of it. He was placed in the thirteenth squad after graduating from the Academy. He loved the squad, and the recent captain. The lieutenant, he was in-love with. The lieutenant was the one and only Kimiko. He was surprised to see her in the squad. It was as if they were meant to be together. Well, from his own perspective, and probably because he was in-love with her. "Samyeuru-kun!" the voice called out from above Samuel. Sameyeuru was the nick-name they had given samuel. They wanted him to have a Japanese name so badly, made his name 'samuel' into 'sameyeuru' which was Samuel in japanese. He liked the name, and was used to it by now. "Kimiko-chan!" he exclaimed, beaming. "How're you doing?" he asked, looking up at the roof at where his Lieutenant stood. "Good, good. Wait up!" she said, jumping off the roof and onto the ground beside Sameyeuru. "Where're you headed to?" she asked. "Oh, just wandering 'round ... y'know, the usual stuff," he stated. "You boring man. You need some fun in your life you know. You're too ... humble, and nice. Be ... a bad boy!" she teased him as they strolled 'round seireitei. "Yeah, I guess. Well, since we're on that topic, I need to ask you a question," he said, stopping, and looking at her. "hmm? Go ahead!" she replied. "Alright. I'm in love with you, and I was thinking if you'd want to go on a date sometime," he stated, smiling. "Sameyeuro-kun ... you, you are?" she stated, surprised. "Yes. So, what's your response?" he asked, boldness supporting his statement. "Sure! I mean .. the guys 'round here are so scared of asking me out. Thinkin' I'd reject them. I haven't loved anyone in a while ... so, I might as well give you a chance," she stated smiling. "Heh. Lucky me!" Sameul stated, holding her hand as they made their way through Seireitei. It was a beginning of something great.

Five years later, the two had developed a very, very, close relationship. She was now the Captain, and he was the Lieutenant. The squad had been sent out to Karakura to fend off the Hollows and Arrancars in the area, so here they were, in the midst of battle, fighting. Samuel was battling off two arrancars surprisingly, while his captain faced off with the Primera Espada. She was getting beat badly ... and he was being kept away from the Espada by the two Arrancars. He released his Shikai, actually hurting them now. "KIMIKO!" he yelled, drenched in blood. He had killed off an Arrancar and was out of breath. Kimiko's head was about to get sliced off. Ignoring the Arrancar that was heading towards him, he would run at the Espada, leaving a bloody trail behind him. "F--k you!" he bellowed, as the Espada took the life of his love. The Espada turned around, laughing maniacally. "Your turn to die as well," he simply stated, charging a gran ray cero. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and somehow, the Espada was sliced in half. It was the Captain commander and the 11th division captain. They'd killed the Espada, and the Arrancar in one move. "Now you choose to come help?!!?! HUH?!?!?" he had a large dispute with the CC and captains for a year, and finally got over the death of Kimiko. He now took position as the captain of the 13th division.

RP sample: (Most recent post. Documented on November 16th 8:57 PM)

Code:
Iko stepped into the Uchiha clan residential area. He hadn't been here in a day, but it felt like he hadn't been here in one  year. He missed the scenary, the people, and the atmosphere here. He took off his jacket, revealing just the normal genin  vest. He placed it over his shoulder, and made his way down the streets, smiling and waving at recognizable faces. Some  old, some young. Some relatives, some friends. He'd lived here his whole life he was here in Waterfall, and knew pretty  much everyone in the area: The Uchiha clan that was.

He arrived at his residence, the biggest house in the whole area. The door had an Uchiha clan symbol embedded into it,  and was the home of the eldest Uchiha clan member in Waterfall, and Iko's of course. He pushed open the door, stepping  in, he closed it behind him. "Kenshi-sama?" Iko bellowed, walking around the house. "Iko, why so loud?" A voice behind  him stated in almost a whisper. Iko stopped, turned around, and bowed his head towards the elder man, then back to his  normal standing position. "Sorry Kenshi-sama, I was just worried because you weren't sitting on your chair; and I  thought, well it doesn't matter," he stated, smiling. Kenshi nodded with acknowledgement. "Don't worry Iko, I won't be  gone that quick. You shall get to the Jounin rank before my passing away. Your gift would be prepared by then," he  stated, smiling as well. He then began heading towards the court yard entrance. "So, what brings you here during this  special event? I was just on my way to the exams," he said, acknowledging the Chuunin exams that were being hosted in  Waterfall. "Yes. I shouldn't be here, but we still have a couple of hours to prepare. The protor just announced the results  of the written exam. Fortunate for I and my team, we passed, with great scores," he paused, beaming, then continued,  "The reason for my presence here is to request a lighter. I haven't trained much on my ninjutsu, and I already have  somethin' planned with another fire source. So, If you don't mind, I would like to borrow your ... you know, lighter."

Kenshi kept on walking, with Iko trailing behind. He pushed the door open with his walking stick, revealing a wide,  grassy field. It was the size of a Soccer field, with a few trees planted here, and there. "Iko-kun, I will give you my lighter;  and you do not have any reason why you haven't gotten any training in. It looks like you have begun slacking, uh?  Gettin' a little lazy Iko-kun?" he asked, with a chuckle. He moved to the side, and turned around to look at Iko. "I'm  sorry Kenshi-sama. I got carried away with the Chuunin exams, and ... completely forgot. It also gives me a chance to try  out my Taijutsu in the exams, Kenshi-sama. I won't dissapoint you, I promise!" he exclaimed with boldness, no emotion  on his face what-so-ever. "Alright then. I shall resume my trainin'. Have you told Satoshi-kun about your secret yet?" he  asked, curious. "No, Kenshi-sama. I'm not ready ... like I stated previously, I shall, when I'm ready," he added, a bit  irritated. "I'm sorry Iko-kun, I was just curious," he stated, patting the Genin's head. "Alright, I assume your coming here  to borrow a lighter from me instead of buying one is not wanting to get carried away and buying other unnesscary items  like you did in the past?" Kenshi said, laughing. Iko chuckled as well, blushing a little. "Oh, sorry about that, and yes.  Since my father's a Uchiha as well, I assumed It would be better training with him. You know ... it could be the beginning  of something new, which would eventually prosper soon," he stated, giving Kenshi a questioning look.

(That was Naruto based. This is bleach based. Documented three days before the above post, or so:

Code:
Three hundred and forty years. Three hundred and forty years since those three bullets had ended his life. Three hundred years he had spent in the Thirteenth division: The division responsible for protecting Seireitei; and probably the division with the most responsibility. Years had passed by, Captains died, Lieutenants died, wars occurred. Even more Shinigami's died. This wasn't what he expected the 'afterlife' to be. He thought it was a paradise, a place of complete bliss, delight, and peace. But it was the absolute opposite: a place of pain and turmoil. Sometimes Samuel often called 'sameyeuru' the Japanese way of saying Samuel. He had become accustomed to the all the names he was called by: Samuel, Larry, Jackson, Sameyeuru. At least none of them called him: "Black man", "Blackie-chan", "Nice ni**er", and all those other dimwitted names.

Samuel leaped from rooftop to rooftop, wearing his custom clothing. He didn't feel relaxing in the normal shinigami outfit, and he looked so stupid in it. So he sat down one weekend, and worked on a custom outfit. He loved it, and he felt contented in it. He also looked good in it. Others commented on his outfit the first day he wore it. But soon, they all got used to the outfit. It became a typical outfit, just like the normal shinigami outfit. That entire topic aside, what Samuel was trying to accomplish leaping from rooftop to rooftop is what we all are yearning to know.

Nothing active had been going on in Seireitei lately; and he had recently be promoted to the third seat of the Thirteenth division. He really didn't feel like a 'new' person. He felt like his typical self. He didn't feel anymore powerful than he previously did, nor have any different abilities. On the other hand, being the third seat of the Thirteenth division would earn him respect of others. At least that was what he thought. He didn't really care though. He would still be the soft-spoken, respectful, willing to break a rule, or multiple rules, to do what is right; laid-back, lazy shinigami, the one always polite in any combat situation.

Samuel leaped off the rooftop, and onto the main streets of Seireitei. He trench knives on both hands, as he approached the location where he had felt the two different reiatsu from. It seemed as if they were clashing. What a shinigami was doing with trench knives was another long story. To make it short, the trench knives were his Zanpaktou, thus the reason why he was a close-range combatant. Some often think of him as a 'hand-to-hand' fighter, but they were wrong. They failed to see the fact that he used the blades he wore on his fingers as his fist. (That sounds right, correct?) But no one was perfect. Humans, even in afterlife suffered from the everlasting imperfection they suffered from the firs two humans: Adam and Eve. When it would end, no one knew. So the blame was on the imperfection, not on us humans.

He came to a halt acknowledging the two who were fighting. It was the current captain commander and his Lieutenant of the Thirteenth squad: Samuel's squad to be precise. He still didn't know how someone as young as Chomatsu could be a Lieutenant. But it wasn't about how old you were, and the experience you had. It was your skills and attitude that shot you up to that position. Chomatsu was also well-known for his accomplishment in the academy. This kid- no, this shinigami amused Samuel in a way he couldn't explain. He simply watched the two battle, really not wanting to interfere. It was the captain commander he was talking about. Why his lieutenant was fighting with the Captain Commander was a mystery to him, and interfering would probably get him into tribulation. So he stood back, and watched.

Last edited by Larry S. Jackson on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larry S. Jackson

Larry S. Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Larry S. Jackson {DONE}   Larry S. Jackson {DONE} EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:00 am

Bump. Will be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Larry S. Jackson

Larry S. Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Larry S. Jackson {DONE}   Larry S. Jackson {DONE} EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 am

Done ... finished off the last paragraph in 2 minutes. >.> Thought it was about time I finished ^^ ~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Larry S. Jackson {DONE}   Larry S. Jackson {DONE} EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 am

add more on to appearance please.
Back to top Go down
Larry S. Jackson

Larry S. Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Larry S. Jackson {DONE}   Larry S. Jackson {DONE} EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 am

Done ... nothing else to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry S. Jackson {DONE}   Larry S. Jackson {DONE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Larry S. Jackson {DONE}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site :: Old Character Registration-
Jump to: