Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take two and call me in the moring,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

Take two and call me in the moring, Empty
PostSubject: Take two and call me in the moring,   Take two and call me in the moring, EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Name: Reaper never named his powers.

Looks: None

Ability: Jones has razor-sharp surgical scalpels, of which he has 108 neatly concealed inside his body. They come out and attack at his will. These scalpels also return to his body once they finish their work unique that is being that they are made up of a solid white energy, Jones is seemingly invincible as his body heals very quickly it takes almost 2 post for him to fully heal from some wounds while the more grave takes 5 posts. Besides this he can still be killed if his head and body is fully destroyed or he is kept from healing a funny thing is his clothing repairs its self at the same time Jones heals.

Evolved Ability: Jone's skin turns translucent and his black skeleton is outlined by a green glow, in this state Jones can absorb reiatsu based attacks or binding and use it in two ways the first is it triples his speed and strength allowing him to move akin to flash step, second is that he can fire back the energy in orbs and beams that explodes or hit with twice the force of the original attack. A major down side is that if Jones was to absorb to much he may never return to his human state and will need to feed almost every single minute his healing is also quicker in this state for major wounds it takes three post while minor takes one, the last thing is the fail safe if he does not absorb reiatsu he can stay in this state for ten post but if he does then it only last for seven post with a nine post cool down.

Techniques

Name: Bloody Rain
Effect: It allows Jones to send a wave of blades akin to a swarm of bees it can slice and cut through most objects and flesh. The blades turn red when this tec is used. cool down is 3 posts

Name: Let say its the end
Effect: After four post of absorbing reiatsu Jones can let lose one massive explosion, which can rip apart the very atoms which hold matter together it has a range of 15ft around if the person or people move fast enough they can out run the blast. It can only be used once and its cool down is thirty post

Name: Soul cutter
Effect: This is used in ether state. In his normal state it takes the form of black scalpels. Which cuts the very fabric of a persons being leaving atomic wounds which in six posts the bonds break down making what was cut melted and unstable meaning it will become dust if hit. But it takes on a different form and ability when Jones uses his Evolved ability his body reverses its color now have a black out lined skeleton, in this state Jones can at the atomic level separate Reiryoku from objects and people. This Reiryoku can be used in Jones body to quadruple his speed to almost instant travel and power that can brake the speed of sound in his punches and kicks also allowing for stronger blasts of energy. secondly he can solidify the reiatsu into orbs which can be used as power sources but can exploded due it is being unstable. This shortens the time he can stay in his evolved state to 4 posts with a 5 post cool down but this tec can not be used twice in threads and can leave Jones in a coma for six posts if he does.

Last edited by Dr. Reaper Jones on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Take two and call me in the moring,   Take two and call me in the moring, EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Approved , and you can add 2 more techniques .
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Take two and call me in the moring,   Take two and call me in the moring, EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 pm

You may also create your evolved ability((CHANGE OF TEMPLATE ON THAT ONE, CHECK IT OUT))
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Take two and call me in the moring,   Take two and call me in the moring, EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 pm

evolved ability approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take two and call me in the moring,   Take two and call me in the moring, EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take two and call me in the moring,   Take two and call me in the moring, Empty

Back to top Go down

Take two and call me in the moring,
Page 1 of 1