Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped...Like an animal...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

Trapped...Like an animal... Empty
PostSubject: Trapped...Like an animal...   Trapped...Like an animal... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 am

Valentina awoke several hours later. Ste struggled to a sitting posion, groaning from a severe aching that surged through her body. Her tail lolled uselessly behind her, not even twitching. She looked around, trying to grasp at anything that would tell her where she was. Her eyes finally focused. She found herself in a room, surrounded in cold, bare walls. Her nose twitched. She examined her nude body. light scars marred her once immaculate skin. Oh, Bloody moon....What the hell happened to me? She thought as she rose to her feet, her body trembling. She was still weak from the harsh attack by the meat-boy that assulted her. I'll kill him... she growled to herself. I'll rip him apart for interfering.... She laughed to herself, knowing that she had no chance in her current state. She dropped down onto the cold floor and curled up, waiting for her fate.
Back to top Go down

Trapped...Like an animal...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: