Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saku Ichimaru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 am

Name: Saku Ichimaru

Nick name/alias: J.R.

Visual age: 16

Physical Appearance: Saku has snow white hair he wears no shirt and has soul reaper Hakama Pants. Saku usually covers his blood red eyes with his hair. He has triangularr markings under both of his eyes.

Clothing: No shirt and hakama pants also katana case holder.

Traits: Saku hates people who get in his way. He likes to taunt people about their fighting styles and loves it when people get all riled up about it. Saku is a smartass that loves making snappy comebacks.

Personality: Saku loves to laugh and tell jokes but will snap a neck when he is pissed.

Background/History: Saku grew up with his dad and his one brother. His brothers name was Kero. Saku's brother became a hallow when he turned 214 years old. Saku was only 97 years old. When he found his brother, thechain was broken between halllows and soul reapers! Saku sall Kero become an arrancar infront of his veryown eyes. At the time Saku was training for banki. Saku achived Zenemaru's shinkai at the age of 65 years old. He is now trying to acomplish banki until he turned 99. One day, Skau was battleing agents his fater for lfun and he just learned it, right then and there, His banki!

One day, Saku's father was about to put Kero's zanpaktou into his grave with Kero. Saku said "WAIT!" Saku wanted his brothers sword. To this da saku battles with two swords. It took Saku along time to master shinkai and banki for his brothers sword. When Kero's zanpaktou spirit has appered, it said that the only reason Saku could master him unlike his brother is because he treated him like crap and Saku was his twin.

Saku's brother, Kero, was his twin. He always whore his hair back and never respected his mother.

Saku and his mom were the best of friends! His mom was the ancient dragon tamer and the greatest warrior in the village. Well, at least to saku. Saku's mothers name was Uri Otomi/Ichimaru ( changed when she got married ). Saku and his mom did everything together! They were more than mother and son, the were two spirits joined as one. Until she was murdered.

When fnaly Saku turned 105 years old ( how old he is now) he saw the arrancar that he hated the most. KEro Ichimaru! Kero walked up to his mother and killed her with his new katana. Saku froze. SAku did not know what to do, everone in his family is ether a arrancar or, dead. Saku fought his brother but lost embarsingly. His brother did not have the guts t kill him. So he left him there alive to train and to finaly beat him.

RP sample: One day, Saku has been asked to take part in a sparing lesson. Saku agreed. Saku looked at the old man and he pulled another student out of a crowd. It was his enemy/ bully. Kashsaki hotomoto ( example name). They both drew there swords. Saku Looked at his arms, they were trebeling. Saku senced Kashsaki's spirit energy. Saku let a tiny pint of his soul energy out. Kashsaki's face and jaw dropped! Saku charged up with the dispite to kill. He leaped up into the air and kick Kashsaki in his face. Saku droped down and used his spirit energy to flash step towrds him and kicked him agian. Kishsaki got up with blood dripping from his head. Kashsika charged towrds Saku with the tip of his blade going towrds him. Saku spinned his sword around Kishsaki's. Saku through Kashsaki's sword a-side. Then, Saku swong his sword down and stoped at his neck, the ref said " the winner is Saku Ichimaru!!!"

Last edited by Saku Ichimaru on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:40 am

please, add much more detail to everything and if want to become an elite add, an rp sample.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 am

approved, as a non elite
Back to top Go down
Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 am

Hey i edited it, please tell me i can be an elite now. Also cheack my zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:10 am

i think tht ur zanpakto and ur character are awesome. OH and sorry to but in with this comment!
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Sorry Saku, but that RP sample isn't good enough for elite. It should be about 3 long paragraphs long to even qualify as an RP sample to me.

And ORIHIME! I said stop spamming topics.
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 am

hey i get some posts by commenting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saku Ichimaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Ichimaru   Saku Ichimaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Saku Ichimaru