Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zenemaru and Gelemaru

Go down 
+2
Kurai
Saku Ichimaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru

Zenemaru and Gelemaru Empty
PostSubject: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 am

Name: Zenemaru and gelemaru

Manifestation: A White dragon and orange drangon

Release Phrase: Zenu and Gellel { gel-l}

Level:shikai

Family: Dark/Shadow

Sealed Zanpacktou: Katana

Released Zanpacktou: For Zenemaru it is a Katana base/ handel and blade but the blade is black and stainless steel. For Gelemaru { Saku's brothers sword } A small short sword but thick in width and black and silver.

Shikai Ability: Zenemaru can be able to change blade shape. This alows Saku to turn his blade into anything that crosses his mind. His brothers alows him to summon spiritual dragons.

Bankai zanpacktou: Saku's Zenemaru banki looks like a dragon called " Zenemaru " carved into the handle and the sword is 2 inches long and black and silver on the edges and is 42 inches wide. Gelemaru's banki is a zangetsu handel with a large bone that has a silver edge to it that you cant see.

Bankai Ability: Both of the two, sencie they were brothers , aowed to sommon gelemaru and zenemaru and turn them into their true form. The can ride on them, and in the back or on the body of each dragon is a handel to there sword. they can control the dragon that way. Or the have a chocie to take the sword and let the dragon be its self.

Techniques:

Name: Dragon longe
Effect:Takes three white Dragons and claws a person three times.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Takes three minutes to do it again

Name: shape manipulation
Effect: Allows Zenemaru to change shape to any thing that crosses Saku's mind.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Cant turn into anything that Saku hasnt seen.

Name: White Dragon ARMOR
Effect: When in banki, Saku can use zenemaru to take the chance to use him as armor.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Armors weak points can be shown by spirt ribons that show weak spots.

Name: Flaming Gelemaru
Effect: Alows to turn Gelemaru (in banki ) into a purple flameing dragon.
Duration/cooldown: Is not effective to water type zanpaktou.

Last edited by Saku Ichimaru on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 am

two words for this.........well done *claps enthusiastically* good job Shaku
Back to top Go down
Kazuma Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:10 am

very good, but if you were to use illusions wouldn't your zanpokto be in the illusions family?
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 am

OMFG!? You call that good? I've thought up better apps while having sex dreams!!!
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:08 am

OMFG! I love it. It is very unique. OH and ShunJuku, Maybe you just dont know the real defenition of artwork, or masterpiece, or amazing....feel free to stop me at any time.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 am

He goes from weapon shape manipulation to illusions. I declare you should stop calling it a masterpiece and start loling at it. (jk but don't disgrace art like that)
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 am

IDC..but maybe he is not the best, but it is still good. It is better than anything i have created or a lot of other people. But that still doesn't give you the right to criticize him or his zanpokto. Haven't you noticed that it says NOT FINISHED. Maybe he could tweak it up.
Back to top Go down
Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 am

IS THAT BETTER!!!! ( i love this one, i am not changin it )
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:00 am

YES IT IS FINE!!!!!! i didnt mean it like that. they were and are both fine. just wait till u see mine. i am going to get so many nasty comments cause i am no good at this
Back to top Go down
Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 pm

just watch u r going to lie and say tht mine is good, just u wait. the only thing i know how to do is the name, bankai, and the manifestation.
Back to top Go down
Saku Ichimaru

Saku Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Lol, do you want me to help you out?
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 am

You guys are noobs...

Saku, I just realised you are not a captain, so you may not have bankai. Also you get only 3 techniques since you aren't a captain.

Orihime...stop spamming the board with compliments. You think it's cool. Good for you. Go spam his private message box.

Other than that, I can't really complain much.
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 am

no thank you saku, but i do have a question for u shirou, how do u become a captain
Back to top Go down
Shirou

Shirou

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

A really f***ing good RP sample in your charater app.
Back to top Go down
Orihime-sama

Orihime-sama

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 am

cool...i have one more question. What does being in the EXAMPLE) 10th division mean, cause i know tht the captain of squad 10 is toshirou Hitsugaya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenemaru and Gelemaru   Zenemaru and Gelemaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Zenemaru and Gelemaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: