Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaa .

Misaa .

The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Misaa slowly crept along the dirt path towards Karakura Town, she hadn't been in town for a while, now. She took her tail into a swerve, using her gloved hand to keep a hold of the heart-shaped blade on her tail. Misaa flapped her wings slightly, and looked around. Children a little younger then her were running around, and parents were laughing and played along with them. Misaa sighed slightly, and nodded in her thoughts, I wish my family were like that. she thought to herself and let her bangs dangle in her soft face. She kept her track on the path, and walked into a small shop. "One onigiri, if you don't mind, sir." the girl spoke, and slowly held onto the bag she was given, holding two onigiri. "Two?" she said, the man at the table nodded. "You deserve it, Misaa." Misaa smiled lightly and gently stepped out of the shop and opened the bag, grabbing an onigiri and putting it in her mouth. She closed the bag, and let her wings flutter at the taste of it. This is great... she thought, and slowly lifted her hand, and pushed the onigiri further into her mouth. Little did she know, there was someone following her.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am

He would be walking along when he noticed the woman. He smiled and decided to get rid of his entertainment by watching her reaction when he began to follow her. He walked lightly behind her, about eight feet away. When she stopped he stopped. He realized she had noticed him and ran up to her. Sorry I couldn't help noticing you ma'am. This was of course sarcasm but he didn't let it show a bit. He grinned and sighed. Umm nice wings. By the way.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Misaa .

Misaa .

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 am

[My character is only 12.]

She slightly turned, looking at the man and slowly let go of her tail, with the heart shaped blade, slowly she swallowed the onigiri, and slightly tilted her head, getting a good view of this man. She slightly let her bat wings fold against her back, she was shy, and she slightly stepped back a couple steps and stood in one place, letting her tail hang beside her left leg, and waited to see how this man would react to her position.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 am

He would smiled at this. A super human I see. Your a lucky girl. He would look down at his zanpaktou and assume it may scare the girl. He moved it behind him, hoping it hadn't imprinted an impression already. He turned around, not letting her see his face. He formed his mask and turned back around, growling like a monster may.
Back to top Go down
Misaa .

Misaa .

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:32 am

She slightly shivered, the cold breeze roamed over Karakura Town slightly, as she noticed him move it slightly to his back. I wonder what that is... she thought, and let her wings spread again, the batlike appearence of her wings sometimes scared people, hoping it would scare this man away. "H-how did you know..? Have you been.. stalking me?" she studdered, backing up as her heel hit a rock, making her fall onto her rear. She slightly opened one eye, rubbing them both, making the sting go away that had occured because of the dust. She opened her eyes again, the man coming towards her with a mask on slightly scared her, as she continued to sit down, awaiting him to come closer, so she could release a technique. "W-why are you... doing this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 am

He smiles and chuckles alittle. Because I am bored of course. He sighed and lifted up his mask to show his face amused. He would sigh and take off back for the mansion. It wasn't much boredem but it was enough to buy some time untill the meeting. He shunpo so that the girl could not see him leave.

Exit to mansion.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 pm

The sky was serene and untouched, as it was everyday all day. Except, for today of course. Suddenly, black lines formed in the sky, forming a skeletal pattern reminiscent of teeth. The teeth opened like the mouth they represented, revealing a black void speckled with grays and silvers. A shadowed figure appeared in the void, stepping out quickly and walking smoothly down to the earth as if stairs were formed of air beneath her. When she touched the earth the mouth closed, fading away quickly. The woman who stepped out approached Misaa, a smile on her face.

She had soft blue eyes, and matching blue hair set into two large ponytails, the left over bangs falling in two parts over her face. Her features were soft and delicate; pale skin, soft and thin lips, a warm smile, and a cute button nose. Running from the top of her cheek on her left, to the top of her cheek on her right, and following a path that led up to the middle of her nose, was a thin piece of hollow mask that seemed attached to her skin. Her robes were that of an arrancar, only slightly modified. The sides of her shirt were long and pointed, forming two triangles on either side of her, and the upper arms and shoulders of her sleeves were missing, the sleeves attached to her outfit at the armpits. The sleeves themselves were much baggier as usual. A katana with a black sheath and circled crossguard, decorated with a beautiful flower design, hung by her right waist.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Misaa .

Misaa .

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm

The blue haired woman that stepped behind her was all so elegant, but she didn't say a word, turning her head, Misaa's own red pigtails bobbed a little, standing up and looking at the blue haired woman's appearence. It seemed she had a hollow mask. Did this mean she was a criminal or she was a great person? She didn't know much about the other races. Misaa slowly tilted her head again, hopefully this woman would know that she was scared, scared of much too many things on the outside world, except the things she didn't know. She didn't know this woman, but she seemed nice.

"W-who are you..?" Misaa asked in a gentle tone, her hand travelling back to her heart shaped blade that layed on her tail.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Yanagi was in a good mood that day, hence the smile that had touched her face. She hadn't even noticed the girl she was approaching until the girl spoke out. Eying her, Yana saw something in her almost halloween-like appearance that was interesting to her. There was also a hint in the spiritual pressure the human gave off that attracted Yana to her. As she had heard before, most superhumans gain their powers based off of their personalities as well as another race. Some take on the attributes of shinigami, some arrancar, even some vaizards or quincy. This girl was definitely hinting arrancar, but she could not be sure for now.

Yana, now intrigued, bent down so that she was at eye-level with the girl. Still a girl, not a woman, Yana felt no hatred toward her. She smiled even more widely, her eyes closing while she smiled. Then holding out a pale, beautiful, and bony hand toward the girl, she introduced herself. "Yanagi Iriai, Los Tres Reyes Deseo of the arrancar. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:07 am

A quincies spirit pressure was felt in the distance. Shunjuku ran towards the Arrancar spirit pressure he had just felt. It was near a Shinigami's and Superhuman's he wasn't going to miss out on this fight. He was trying to turn on his Bow, but it was difficult. Near impossible. What was going on with his powers, he hid his spirit pressure.

Then he hid by the area where they were at and started to eavesdrop. It was a crazy thing when he couldn't get his bow out. It was the first time this had happened. So odd.
Back to top Go down
Misaa .

Misaa .

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:40 am

Misaa nodded slightly, watching the hand of Yanagi's come towards her. She seemed alright. Misaa took the hand of Yanagi and gently smiled. Her wings slightly spread again, with her hand letting her tail loose and letting it twitch lightly. "I-I'm Misayo. Call me Misaa." she studdered lightly in the trails of her words. She gently smiled like she used to, this woman accepted her like nobody else. "Yanagi.. I like your name, miss."

[Sorry for the short post.]
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:45 am

"It's the name of my former clan, that is the clan I was born into as a human." She said cheerfully, nodding to her in thanks of the compliment. The wind would suddenly shift, and she would catch the whiff of a spiritually advanced being. With a little more concentration she would weed it out from the abundance of spiritual pressure in the town. Frowning slightly, she turned back to the little girl and turned her face back into an instant smile. "Well, My-chan. I would love to continue our conversation, as it seems I have much to discuss with you, but it seems there is no safe place to talk in this town without a fight or an eavesdropper. Would you trust me enough to allow me to take you to a safe place? I swear on my, form of a life, that you will not be harmed." She said in an assuring tone.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 am

Shunjuku was discovered, he grunted and showed himself. His spirit pressure as well. It was higher than the average person, much higher actually. "I am Shunjuku Izanowa, I do not wish to fight... for now," he said submissivly. "I know you're an Arrancar, but I won't fight you yet." he added. He sighed and squeezed his fist tightly. He hated to be submissive, but this person was obviously not going to enjoy a fight in the middle of town.
Back to top Go down
Misaa .

Misaa .

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 am

She slightly tilted her head, at the sight of the Quincy. The woman ahead of her seemed to know a lifeform was nearby, she quickly knew it was there. This woman seemed talented. Misaa slightly became scared, and hid behind Yanagi. She let her tail swerve a little, but not enough to touch Yanagi's skin. She didn't want someone who cared about her to hate her, like her earlier years, slightly, tears slipped down her gentle face, and with no hesitance, her arm became covered in flames, ranging in colours white to a deep purple. "Get away from me and Yanagi!!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 am

Yana spun her body around and glared at the Quincy before her. Suddenly, her right eye began to glow. With a blink she launched a massive beam of concentrated red energy, the beam tearing through the ground in its path toward the Quincy. It moved fast and it moved with force, but the Quincy might have no problem getting around it. In the instant following the release of her cero, Yanagi turned toward Misaa and smiled, holding out her hand to her. With the other hand she waved at the space next to them, and a similar mouth formed. Opening, it revealed the void inside. "Come dear." She said invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Misaa .

Misaa .

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 pm

At ease of the woman's voice, Misaa let the flames go out, letting her arm relax for a moment as she looked at Yanagi. "Is it safe, miss Yanagi?" she whispered loud enough for Yana to hear. Slowly, the young girl spread her wings once again, and took Yanagi's hand in hers, and gently stepped up beside her. She looked at the void, and slowly looked back at Yana. "Thank you.. For respecting who I am, Yana-chan." she smiled, and looked back into the void, awaiting for Yanagi to pull her in along with her.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Shunjuku dodged and sighed. "How sad..." he shook his head and turned to leave. "Whatever..." he added. He jumped up and sat upon a streetlight and waited for the Superhuman to fall for the trap tha Arrancar had set. It really was sad, but this little girl truly believed she was liked. She was, but not for who she was. For the flavor of her soul.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:19 pm

"Very safe." Yana said soothingly as she walked into the void. She led the little girl through, pulling her along gently. Yana seemed to pay no mind to the girl's wings or tail, she had nothing to say about it after what she had learned to turn herself into. As they stepped into the void they would be cloaked in shadows, leaving the light of the Living world behind. Through this void they would travel to the 'Los Tres Reyes Chambers' floor of a building in the Soul Society where the first division and captains meetings once were. The Garganta would reopen directly in front of the window of Yana's chamber, and she would guide the girl through on a platform formed of spiritual pressure, walking smoothly in through the window.

[[https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net/los-tres-reyes-chambers-f34/speaking-with-mi-chan-t111.htm#530 Post here after your next post.]]
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 am

Shunjuku walked away from the area a look of despair in his eyes.

______EXIT______
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]   The Footsteps of the Star . [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Footsteps of the Star . [Open]
Page 1 of 1