Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sangre Amo's Resurreccion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Sangre Amo's Resurreccion Empty
PostSubject: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm

-General Info-

-Ressurecion Name: Blood Minister

-Animal Representation: No animal.

-Family: Blood

-Type: Ranged, Melee, Projectile, Defense

-Sealed Appearance: A normal longsword, witha red handel and a golden circle as the guard. Hilt is 4 inches long, blade is 25 inches long.

-Innate Ability: Whiile the blade is sealed...it doesnt HAVE an ability. -_-

-Ressurecion-

-Release Phrase:La Fuga De Ellos De Su Sangre! (Bathe in their blood)

-Ressurecion Appearance:While in Resurreccion, Sangre\'s clothes are all blood stained, with little patches of red on the nice bleach-white. His teeth, more specifically his K9s, they grow in length of about 3 inches, giving him fangs. His eyes change from the beautiful green they were, to a deep and dark blood red.

His hair stays the same shoulder-length, though instead of black, his hair becomes deep red; like blood. His skin gets even more pale than it usually is, and his blue veins are more visable than they usually were, having a mysterious Blueish-White skin color. Along with his hair changing, his spit is converted into blood, along with his sweat and tears. For some odd reason, his lips are completely hydrated, though not with anything usual, but wish blood.

He doesn\'t go through much of an appearance change in his Resurreccion – thus making him seem harmless. It may seem like he is weak, even in his Resurreccion, but there\'s much more than meets the eye.

-Ability:Blood Manipulation: In his Resurreccion, he gains control over blood, letting him do whatever he pleases with it when it is present. With a flick of his wrist, he can raise a pool of blood on the floor, and sent it flying at his enemy, and into their face. He could possible even sling blood at his enemy\'s weapon, and with enough force, knock them off balance. He can manipulate any blood: His, an enemy, a bird, an ally; anybodies. There really is no limit to what blood he can manipulate, seeing as if he is Sangre Amo (Blood Master). Within his Blood Manipulation, he is also able to harden the blood, using the White Blood Cells in the blood to form a solid scab. This isnt an ordinary scab, it\'s much stronger and isnt able to be broken very easily. It is about the strength of a Shinigami Zanpakutou, however it can be broken when a Shinigami uses Shikai or Bankai. Though he can only manipulate the blood if it\'s outside of his enemies body. He can\'t mess with the blood inside the enemy. (excluding Calming Touch) This has no cooldown time, seeing as its his natural ability.

Absorption: Using his command over blood, use blood that has left his or an enemies body, and bring it to him, allowing him to replenish himself with it. The more blood he uses, the more he gets healed. He is also able to take some of his own blood to heal an open wound, though he is removing his own blood in doing so. He is able to do this move until his own blood runs out, or he can keep attacking an enemy, making more blood come out, and use that blood instead of his own. Cool down time of 4 posts.

Calming Touch: Sangre is able to touch an open wound of an enemy, slowing down their blood flow. The flow is able to pick up speed again, however, if his hands are on his enemies for an extended amount of time, the blood flow could go slow enough to make the enemy become unconscious, or possibly stop the blood flow. However, stopping the blood flow with this ability will not kill his enemy, only dehydrate them and knock them out for an extended period of time. The slower the blood flow, the colder the enemy gets, and the slower and more tired. This attack takes very long to have effects. It\'s not like you touch them for the first time and they already are showing signs. It can take up to 5 minutes of continous touching for this attack to begin to show signs. Effects happen after about two posts, and this has no cool down time seeing as its hard to even try and do.

-Segunda Etapa-
[[This is reserved for the Top 4 Espada, unless trained for.]]

-Segunda Etapa Name: Blood Minister, same name ^^\"

-Sengunda Etapa Releas Phrase: Flow Wildly!

-Segunda Etapa Appearance: Along with Sangre\'s Resurreccion appearence, Sangre gets solid red wings, formulated from a false blood that accumulates on his back in the form of winds. It then solidifies into wings which can be used for flight.

-Segunda Etapa Ability: His abilities are made stronger, and gains one Tech from Segunda Etapa. His attakcs becom stronger, and his Absorbtion is able to regrow limbs. Absorbtion\'s cooldown time is the same 4 posts.

-Techniques: Cellular Reproduction: He is able to force the cells into cellular reproduction, and over a course of 10 minutes, is able to double the size of a blood puddle, thus making it easier to use the abilities he still has from his former Resurreccion. Reproduction completes after 4 posts.

Fake-Out: By sending a little bit of his own blood into an enemies open wound, he is also to trick the enemy White Blood Cells into thinking there is no wound to go close up, making the wound leak blood as if it were freshly cut. This attack lasts 3 posts, and can be used twice per battle only.

Last edited by Sangre Amo on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 am

"The act of release is called Resurrección (Spanish for "Resurrection"), which is activated with a command phrase followed by the name of the sword"

Clicky

Click the link above, read up. Res have both a command and a name. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:47 am

Nahh, it wasnt tated in the Episode explaining the Arrancars. Find a video and ill watch it. Because all the Arrancar's Zanpakutou is is just their Hollow Powers compacted into a sword. It has no spirit.

Like Nnoitora's.

Prey, Santa Teresa. Pray, Praying Mantis. Pray isnt the release command, Pray, Praying Mantis is. They're not ACTUAL shinigami, they only have shinigami-like-powers. Their sword doesnt have a name, as it has no soul, It was explaned in some episode, and some manga. Dont know specifics. However, its not my job to know specifics, and i've never seen the episode or manga where it states the Zanpakutou for an Arrancar HAS a name, all ive watched/read is that they have a Release Command, and they're just their stored powers. Never seen or read anything different. And im not gunna read the link or whatever, ill only accept a video or picture from the Anime or Manga.

As stated in my characters BIO, im not talking with "sass", its just simply how i speak: no disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 am

Bleach Wiki is still like normal wiki...it can be edited. So as i said - not taking that - only videos. Because it never states that in the anime/manga.

I can go and edit bleach wiki right now. So therefor im not going to accept it as a reliable source.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 am

Where did your post go Reaper?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 am

Alrighty then, we will go with this approach. As the owner of the site, and an admin, I have a say in how the site is run. As there is nothing saying that they don't have a name, and I can only find evidence pointing toward the fact that they do have a name, my interpretation is that they do, in fact, have a name. Therefore I made it a required part of the template for any Resurrection that they have a name. I have been roleplaying on Bleach forums for a year and a half and every one I join requires the same thing. Please, and thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 am

know what? whatever. have it your way, hehe, sounds like your at burger king. Ill give it a name miss, sorry bout gettin off on the wrong foot.

~updated~
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 am

Innate ability isn't really for your weapon, it's your own innate ability. Like Nel's double cero thing. It's an ability that you retain, be it passive or active. It is optional though, so you may leave it blank if you so choose.

As for techs, under the Rules and Limitations I believe it gives you a chart as to how many techs you are allowed with your amount of points, which is 2 if I remember correctly. I apologize if that was difficult for you to find, I made the post so it's probably confusing and half-assed xD

"Absorption: Using his command over blood, use blood that has left his or an enemies body, and bring it to him, allowing him to replenish himself with it. The more blood he uses, the more he gets healed. He is also able to take some of his own blood to heal an open wound, though he is removing his own blood in doing so. He is able to do this move until his own blood runs out, or he can keep attacking an enemy, making more blood come out, and use that blood instead of his own." I'm a bit slow, and so maybe I got the wording wrong, but isn't this exactly like Regeneration? While on the topic of Regeneration, can it only close wounds? Or can it like, bring back limbs and shit?

"Calming Touch: Sangre is able to touch an open wound of an enemy, slowing down their blood flow. The flow is able to pick up speed again, however, if his hands are on his enemies for an extended amount of time, the blood flow could go slow enough to make the enemy become unconscious, or possibly stop the blood flow. However, stopping the blood flow with this ability will not kill his enemy, only dehydrate them and knock them out for an extended period of time. The slower the blood flow, the colder the enemy gets, and the slower and more tired. This attack takes very long to have effects. It's not like you touch them for the first time and they already are showing signs. It can take up to 5 minutes of continous touching for this attack to begin to show signs." I would like post examples of how long it takes for such effects to take place.

"Cellular Reproduction: He is able to force the cells into cellular reproduction, and over a course of 10 minutes, is able to double the size of a blood puddle, thus making it easier to use the abilities he still has from his former Resurreccion." Ten minutes = How many posts?

Also, I would like cool downs on all of your techniques, the amount of posts you need to wait to use them again. As for your Segunda tech, I will count it as a free tech since you don't have that much of an ability for your Segunda Etapa.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 am

Ayano Kuraimasu wrote:
Innate ability isn't really for your weapon, it's your own innate ability. Like Nel's double cero thing. It's an ability that you retain, be it passive or active. It is optional though, so you may leave it blank if you so choose.

As for techs, under the Rules and Limitations I believe it gives you a chart as to how many techs you are allowed with your amount of points, which is 2 if I remember correctly. I apologize if that was difficult for you to find, I made the post so it's probably confusing and half-assed xD

"Absorption: Using his command over blood, use blood that has left his or an enemies body, and bring it to him, allowing him to replenish himself with it. The more blood he uses, the more he gets healed. He is also able to take some of his own blood to heal an open wound, though he is removing his own blood in doing so. He is able to do this move until his own blood runs out, or he can keep attacking an enemy, making more blood come out, and use that blood instead of his own." I'm a bit slow, and so maybe I got the wording wrong, but isn't this exactly like Regeneration? While on the topic of Regeneration, can it only close wounds? Or can it like, bring back limbs and shit?

"Calming Touch: Sangre is able to touch an open wound of an enemy, slowing down their blood flow. The flow is able to pick up speed again, however, if his hands are on his enemies for an extended amount of time, the blood flow could go slow enough to make the enemy become unconscious, or possibly stop the blood flow. However, stopping the blood flow with this ability will not kill his enemy, only dehydrate them and knock them out for an extended period of time. The slower the blood flow, the colder the enemy gets, and the slower and more tired. This attack takes very long to have effects. It's not like you touch them for the first time and they already are showing signs. It can take up to 5 minutes of continous touching for this attack to begin to show signs." I would like post examples of how long it takes for such effects to take place.

"Cellular Reproduction: He is able to force the cells into cellular reproduction, and over a course of 10 minutes, is able to double the size of a blood puddle, thus making it easier to use the abilities he still has from his former Resurreccion." Ten minutes = How many posts?

Also, I would like cool downs on all of your techniques, the amount of posts you need to wait to use them again. As for your Segunda tech, I will count it as a free tech since you don't have that much of an ability for your Segunda Etapa.

Absorbition, well yes. its like regeneration. it takes the spilled blood of my opponent and can do one of two things: Close a wound, or refill Sangre's blood. If he is using too much of his own blood, then it'd be advised he added it to his own blood in his body. taking massive damage, he'd be advised to close the wounds. Cool down for this should be about 4 posts - thats sounds fair. alot can happen in 4 posts ^^.

Calming Touch... if i had an enemy in my grasp for about 2 posts, seeing as two posts sounds like it should be about 5 minutes, so about two posts of keeping at least one hand on an opponent, they'll begin to show signs. the signs are simple, fatigue loss, and drooping eyes and lowering strength. this deserves no cooldown time in my opinion, seeing as its a last-resort move and it can easily be broken free of. though if a cooldown time is good for you, then ill add one ^^

Cellular Repoduction, that should take effect after four posts, one of mine, one of an opponent, so on and so on. after about 4 posts the reprpduction shall be complete and the puddle is doubled. and as for my Segunda, ill get to work on a new ability, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 am

Calming touch requires no cooldown.

The other comments seem fine to me, so that's all taken care of ^^

As for your Segunda Etapa ability, you don't need to edit it if you don't want, a stronger control of blood and free tech is a perfectly fine ability, but that's up to you
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 am

decided to go with a Segunda ability that can only be used X amount of times in battle ^^
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 am

I'll approve this.

Sangre Amo's Resurreccion 15n6dcx
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 am

~New Ability~

Blood Ocean: Used in his Segunda Etapa, he is able to create a large mass of false blood to overwhelm his opponent. This attack does one of two things: If Sangre wishes it to heal an opponent/ally, he will shape the blood into a pod, which will regenerate the opponent(s) or the ally(s) wounds and energy. Or he can take the giant mass of blood, and manipulate it into whatever he desires. This isnt really an attack, rather - it's a helpful move. It can either help an opponent/ally, or help Sangre use an attack when he cant use somebodies blood.
Duration: Until the blood runs out
Cooldown:4 posts
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Haha...Have you been listening to dethklok?
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 am

Of course. Blood Ocean is a Tech wit a song name. My next Ability will be called Raining Blood xD
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 am

How much blood is made?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sangre Amo's Resurreccion   Sangre Amo's Resurreccion Empty

Back to top Go down

Sangre Amo's Resurreccion
Page 1 of 1