Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arseus

Arseus

Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 pm

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name: Kuroi Shinshira

-Family: Dark. Even though it is white and black, it is dark/shadow.

-Type: Melee

-Sealed Description: Kuroi is a very strong blade, even though it is swift. In seal form, it is a nodachi. A guardless nodachi.The blade is double-edged,black and white only, and has a spike hilt. When unsheathed, it turns into a heavy, thick blade with a black and white fur guard. The blade is jagged, the handle is smooth, and the hilt is still spiked.

-Camouflage: Arseus desguises it as a hat. The cap is the hat in the character app. It is the baseball cap he wears.

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:
Spoiler:

-Personality: The zanpaktou is quiet. It thinks all the time. Somehow it guides Arseus through battles. Kuroi actually stands behind him, seen only by him.

-Inner World:
Spoiler:

-Connection:Like the hollow, it represents the strength of Arseus.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase: Show them who we are, Kuroi ShinSHira

-Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:

-Shikai Ability: Corrupt- Every strike Kuroi does, it turns the spot it striked black. It weakens that point by "corrupting it." All it does is weakens the spot struck. This only works on abiotic factors, nonliving things.

-Techniques:1) Black Box I: Torture- This sends a shadow from the blade that is black and white. If it touches the victim, they will be trapped in a box like black coffin, but is not. They will feel a shock run through them. A shock of darkness. The shock deals a moderate amount of damage. but the box is actually used to stun the foe by trapping him/her.
Dur:3 CD:10
2) Black Bomb- A black ball is charged, then hurled at the enemy, which would cause a giant explosion. This also leaves a smoke screen where the explosion was. The explosion is 50 feet high, and 40 feet wide.
Dur:1 for attack and explosion, 2 for smoke screen. CD: 8

Last edited by Arseus on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 am

Nodachi aren't fast, they're like katana great swords, meaning that they are heavy and difficult to wield.

Your inner world should have a picture or a full description. Also, think like where Ichigo goes when he talks to Zangetsu and his inner hollow, that's an inner world.

Is your shikai just the spear?

What does your ability have to do with the family you chose? And what does the burst of reiatsu do?

For your first tech, what does the shock of darkness do? Is this basically the Black Coffin kido?

How big is your second tech's explosion?
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 am

1) I never knew that.

2)Never udnerstood inner world.

3) A glaive. Spears have small blades when glaives are half blade half handle. Also, is it ok if the armor is like that in shikai?

4) Never knew it had to. I will edit.

5)Only in looks i'll edit.

6)50x40 feet sound okay?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 am

Thank you fer being straightforward about it.

As for the inner world. It's basically a world within yourself where both your zanpakuto and inner hollow(if you have one) reside, it is like their domain of sorts. Does that help?

I never knew that, that's actually really interesting .-.
As for the armor, I don't think so, outfit changes generally only occur during Bankai

The new ability - Does it work on weapons, or just flesh?

As for the rest, it's good ^^
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks for the help.

As for the glaive, you can tell a difference right? Between spear sand glaives.

K. When i get bankai, I will use the armor.

New ability, on flesh is godmod. On abiotic factors, that will work. You know what abiotic means right? o.o....
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 am

Now that I know the difference I can tell o-o But I didn't know that before.

As for your ability, and I really do hate to keep making you edit things, but it doesn't really make sense that it causes pain to non-living things, as non-living things don't feel pain...
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 am

I forgot to take that part out. I messed up...AGAIN X.X!!!*tard alert!* K.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 am

Mmkay, as long as we have the understanding that zan's don't count toward abiotic factors((since they have souls and therefore technically count as living..)), you are....

Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) 15n6dcx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)   Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroi ShinSHira(Black divine light)
Page 1 of 1