Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kei

The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 am

((Seeing as though i am too overpowered to even try to dodge, i see where this leads))

Kei struggled from the immense spiritual pressure that was there in front of him. And before he knew it, he had a hand, with extremely sharp finger nails, grasping his throat, and puncturing it as blood spilled from his now injured throat. As he was continued to be held there, he slowly started to die from blood loss. He was then dropped to the ground, and died on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Conejo

Conejo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 am

Feeling the Gran Ray Cero pass by him the amount of energy even within such a small one caused problems for Conejo. He felt the monster within try to escape but he closed his eyes taking in a deep breath as he calmed it down. He got on his knees bowing to Sangre though the act was something he did only because his ordered him too. "I am sorry Lord Sangre I will try to do so in the future forgive my rudeness." He said looking up he did not truly mean what he said but he did it because his ordered him too.

Then it came the smell of fresh and a corpse and it overwhelmed him. From the Gran Ray to the flesh of the newly arrancar he lost it. Conejo's monster came out and in a second he was tearing apart the flesh of his fellow fraccion breaking apart the bones and drinking the marrow. He just countinuosly feasted losing himself in the he was only a shadow of his former self.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Valentina watched as Kei dropped dead at her feet. Hmph...weaker than I thought.... She was suddenly caught by suprise as her living fraccion tore into his comrade's flesh like he was an open buffet. Valentina growled angrily and kicked the fraccion in the ribs, digging her clawed toes into his side as she knocked him off of Kei's mangled carcass. The moment Conejo hit the ground, she was on him. She held him down with a foot on his chest, then pointed her index finger right at his bloody face. An orb of blue light collected at the tip and began to grow, becoming another Gran Rey cero. She stared down at the fraccion with watering eyes. How dare you..... she snapped, her body rigid with rage. How dare you show disrespect to a fallen comrade! The cero grew larger in size within seconds, the heat of it more to likely searing the face of the fraccion. Val was prepared to fire. Rage blinding her voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:08 am

OOC: Val, you do realise that you need your own blood to form a Gran Rey. Without an Espada's own blood mixing with the Cero, its just a normal cero lol.

IC:

Sangre looked as the Fraccion lie dead. Wow, he was weaker than Sangre thought. He was of no use - if just grabbing him by the neck would kill him, he would of been no use against the shinigami. Weaklings were not permitted in Los Albas, they are nothing important and are of no use to any Arrancar. Sangre was proud of the Fraccion that tore into his flesh, and began to eat and drink. This meant he still had his instincts and he was still alive and kicking.

Pitiful Arrancar...he died. What a pity. Sangre said, with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes and he saw the Espada with her foot on her Fraccion, charging a Cero. She wouldnt do it, she's not crazy enough. Though Sangre had to do something...he couldnt let her do away with a worthy Fraccion. He soindo'd over to Val and rested his hand on her shoulder, while the other was at her side. He went over to his soft voice and began to speak.

There is no need for this. He was only doing what his instincts told him. He was no comrad...comrad isnt a worthy word for him. Fledgling is the right word - and what do us Arrancar do? We destroy and feast upon the fledglings. Do not end him - as you know he is a worthy person. There's no need for two deaths today, milady. Sangre spoke, showing his soft side for the first time ever. He reached at her hand that was charging the Cero, and rested his upon hers, and gentle rose it upwards to the sky. This was simply because he didnt know if it was charged enough to fire, or if she had time to negate it. He didnt want any part of their new home destroied.
Back to top Go down
Conejo

Conejo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:11 am

Conejo was losing himself in the meal the very delicous meal his inner monster taking over. He noticed not the actions of his and in that moment he foot digging into his side. He ignored the foot still eating till he was forced to drop the meat in his hands as he was sent flying by the powerful kick. With his moment in the air Conejo landed a little hard but this didnt stop him his hunger still was uncontrolable. The second he had hit the ground Conejo tried to get back to his meal but to no avail his came down upon him once again her foot digging into his chest. Conejo just countinued to go insane now trying to escape his foot until he saw her watering eyes.

Conejo blinked and there it was his monster was gone and now all that was left was a Conejo who was scared of being blow to shreds by the cero pointed at him. As he felt the spiritual pressure of it he started to panic a little more because he was afriad that he had angered his . "Please forgive me I dont know what came over me please i beg your forgiveness." Conejo started to tear up as he stared down the cero pointed at him he as truly sorry as he had a monster in him something he was a shamed of and tried to hide. "Mistress please forgive me" he asked one more time now that he notice Lord Sangre trying to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 am

Valentina's rage was soon tamed by the hand of her Master. She glanced over at him through tear flooded eyes. As her arm was raised in the air, she released the cero, sending it flying into the sky above. She shook lightly as she glanced between her master and Conejo. Her own feral rage took over, just as Conejo's did. She took her foot off of the fraccion and stumbled back. No...forgive me, Conejo...I shouldn't have attacked you... I'm so sorry... She looked down, her ears laid flat against her head.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 am

Sangre's face stayed blank, as he stepped away from the Espada. He looked down at the Fraccion, who had went crazy. It was quite amusing to Sangre. It was also amusing that the Espada had attacked her Fraccion. He let a smirk escape as he grabbed the Fraccion with one arm. He opened a Garganta and threw him inside. That garganta leads to Rukongai in Soul Society. They'll have a nice little surprise. Sangre said as he looked over at the Espada.

Farewell my pets.

[topic exit]

OOC: Hehe...im cold :3

Last edited by Sangre Amo on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conejo

Conejo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 am

Conejo scrammbled to get up and to hide any of the wounds that he sustained to try and cheer her up. Conejo stood up a little bit of a strain on his lungs, but he did not show it. As Conejo smiled he looked at his only to be brought down a little. He recovered his smile wiping away the tears taking his by the chin lifting her head. "Please dont cry I beg you its alright please just show me a smile " Conejo said giving her a smile. He noticed Sangre toss the now Kei into a gargantua he claimed was to the SS he was actualy a little happy it was one less thing that coud cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 am

Valentina watched as Master Sangre tossed Kei's mangled body into the Garganta. She sighed softly and tooked away soon after. The shinigami are going to go into a panic about that little gift, Master Sangre.... Should be fun to watch... She grinned a bit as she placed a hand on Conejo's shoulder.

((Sorry it's short. x.x I'm exhausted.))
Back to top Go down
Conejo

Conejo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 am

Conejo chuckled a little bit as he saw Sangre leave finally he would not have to be as polite as he had been. "Thank you " he said getting on one knee to her. He was happy because she was smiling once again which brought a smile to his face. He blushed a little with her hand on his shoulder still a little nervous.

(Sorry it took so long computer has been bad so havent been able to do much)
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 am

Val smiled and embraced her young fraccion. She was grateful to see him happy again. She reached for her clothes and got dressed before any other arrancar made their appearence. She didn't want them loosing their heads over the sight. The thought made her chuckle.

((Shrot and sweet. Sorry. I'm kinda lazy right now.))
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 am

A Garganta opened up in front of The new domain known as Las Albas. Hotaru and Hana just came back from a walk with the arrancar known as Nimbus and the other man known as Sangre. They was really happy. As Hana and Hotaru walked out the black hole they noticed there was a different smell in the air then death, more of life. They didn't react do they just continued to walk. They noticed a lot of things new but really Hotaru didn't care Hana on the other hand was hoping all over the place pointing and amazed about it all. Soon Hotaru stop and look at Hana. Hotaru then smiled. " Hana hut the fuck up, your annoying." Hoaru said in a deep calm voice and then continued to walk forward. As he walk Hana stood here and began to get very mad.

" Hotaru I'll give you 5 seconds to run. " Hana said as she began to count down. Hotaru then stop and began to laugh. " Aw Hana come on no reason to have a mood right now." Hana didn't responded and then soon she was standing in front of Hotaru. "Five!!" She yelled and then punched Hotaru in the gut. After that she did a kick him straight up into the air. Hana then reappeared in the air and grabbed him and threw him down. Before he hit the ground Hana reappeared By Hotaru with her foot in his stomach. They landed like that. Hana continued to stomp on Hotaru and when she was done She picked him up and threw him toward a wall breaking it open. Hotaru layed on the ground knock out cold. Hana then walk passed him pissed off. Hotaru soon after woke up mad and he began yelling. " What was that for Hana!!." " You told me shut the fuck up I don't like it when you treat me like that." Hotaru then said nothing and thought bout it. " I apologize Hana." Hana then jumped on Hotaru back and again and smiled. " It's okay, now shut up and keep walking" Hotaru then mumbled under his breath again but kept walking anyways.

A few hours past and Hotaru and Hana seems to have stop and look at two arrancar talking. One was a female. She had long silver hair that seem to be going down even past her back. Unlike other arrancar's this woman hands are covered in a thin black pelt, her palms seem to match the characteristics of an animal. She also seem to have two large canine teeth that seem to be her mask fragments. She also had a pair of white vulpine ears, and to finish it off she had, a plush snowy white tail. Hotaru thought she was abnormal, which was pretty cute in a way, but he had no emotions for anything in the world, that was Hana purpose. So he by passed her, but then Hana stop and watch the girl. " A Hotaru that chick over there is cute don't you think. " Hotaru then look and laughed. " Yeah sure can we move on." Hotaru said as he began to walk.

Soon after Hana grabbed his hand and then made him stop. " Lets go talk to her, and look she has a guy over there two and he cute himself." Hana said in a flirtatious tone. The guy had a long stream of pure white hair that goes about half way down his back. His mask fragment seemed to be the little rabbit skull that was located on the right side of his head. Hotaru laughed a bit more when he saw him, but to make sure Hana wouldn't cry or anything, he decided to just go along with her. " Fine then." Hana then jumped on Hotaru and smiled kissing him. " Thank you so much." " Get the hell off of me." He said in a bit of a mad voice. He then began to walk towards the two arrancar with Hana by his side.

As he approached the two he didn't say a word so Hana began to move her lips instead. " Hello." That’s all Hana said smiling a bit making it look so fake in a small way. She then continued to speak. " My name is Hana and this is Hotaru. " Hana said reforming back to her old self, being a bit flirty. " Thank you for speaking my name." Hotaru said in a cold voice, not caring who these arrancars are, as Hana giggled at his remark. Hana then walked around both the female in the guy arrancar and awaited for them to speak since now she was done checking them out. Hotaru made himself comfortable and layed down on the ground letting the females talk for he wasn’t in the mood to speak unless he was spoken about, or upon.

(Lame Sorry
Hope it was Fine
That I joined.)
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:23 am

Val's ears twitched. Someone was coming. She growled and opened a garganta, then shoved Conejo in, sending him to earth and out of her way for a while. Val turned to hear the male speak to her. His scent wasn't all that pleasant, and there was a woman with him. She wrinkled her nose and narrowed her eyes a bit. She hated the scent of useless bitches. She sat on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her exposed feet. She didn't bother saying anything.

((Sorry it's short. I'm lazy today))
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am

Hotaru look at the female emotionless, and noticed her movements, and how she decieded to to speak to him or Hana. Hotaru then look down at the lady, as soon a she blink Hotaru was behind her kneeling down so he can be at her level. " You know lady, by the looks you seem to hate my friend, If thats true why don't you strike her." Hotaru said in a calm emotionless tone. Hana then step infront of The fox and began to mimic her movement, looking at her the same way she look at Hana. Hotaru just sat down and closed his eyes, consentrating on only feeling reiatsu. He did this easily, but in a way by doing this it allowed him to see the girls without even having his eyes opened. Maybe it was because Hana and him was connected or maybe it was just he felt there reiatsu really good. Hotaru sid nothing and Hana did the same. Yet, in a way, Hana and the fox was communicating in a way, and it was a nice peaceful one. There seemed to be alot of Tension in the air around them two.

(Just woke up, and
Didn't have much to work with.
So I apologize, but it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

Sangre steps through a garganta, with a serious look on his face. It was time to prepare for war, the time was nearing and things must be prepped. Either the Arrancar or Shinigami would make the first move, and sangre would not allow his army to lag behind! Drawing his Zanpakutou, he held it high into the air, walking to the center of everyone. Everybody, it is time. Prepare yourself for war. We have not the time to have meaningless conversation like this now. We must be prepared to face the Shinigami! The war begins as soon as possible, get ready, all of you! he spoke to everybody, and looking at Valentina.

Have you worked on your Segunda Etapa, Valentina? You're going to need to have access to it if you wish to perform at 100% in the war. If you have not yet - then i strongly advise you prepare your Segunda. Sangre said, waiting for anybody to add anything, or to say something.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 am

Val glanced at Sangre-Sama with a cold look, then traced her fingertips over the scarred tissue on her hip. Her number was gone. She growled angrily and turned her back on the male who stole her dignity from her. She sniffed in disgust. I'll slaughter every enemy of the Arrancar with my teeth and my claws.... I have no need for other's assistance. I will prove my worth to you, Master Sangre... Just because I lost my rank to this worm...doesn't mean I'm useless.... She then turned and sonidoed off to prepare for her attack on the shinigami.

((Short and sweet))

EXIT!!! >.>
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:50 am

Sangre smirked as she left in a flash. Who ever said you are worthless? You are not just a number, not just a soldier. You are different. You are important, you... Sangre stopped as he looked around him. He glanced over at the other Arrancar and put back on his authority mask. Ahem...That means you too! he spoke firmly as he awaited them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 am

Hotaru stood there as the girl stayed silent, maybe because she just lost her ranking to an very old Arancar such as himself. Hotaru then observed as an Garganta opened u in front of him and Hana. It was the chump child known as Sangre. Hotaru and Hana stood still not saying a word. The man began to speak, and all Hotaru could do was smile in a cocky like way. Even do he wasn't being cocky at all. Soon Hotaru and Hana began to walk away but then heard War speak from the man mouth he then stopped and began to speak. " You trying to start another war already after we just got out of one. That’s foolish, you lost almost all your men in the last war, you still haven't even recruited enough men to start another war. Your plans are not smart, it's a suicide mission. If you want to do it and get yourself killed be my guess. I'll join the war don't get me wrong, but I won't fight as partners with any of you arrancars besides Ms. Hana right here who stands before you on the side of me." Hotaru said as he had his back turned on Sangre not even caring about what the man thought at this point.

The other arancar just started to speak and she sounded a little pissed off about her loosing her rank. All Hotaru could do was laugh. " A sex toy, that mouth of yours well get you slaughtered on the battle field. First rule in a fight, never rush in with pure anger, or even emotion in your body. Why you maybe asking all it well do is cause you to lose control. You don't want to lose control of yourself in the heat of battle do you?" Hotaru was talking in a new tone it wasn't an arrogant tone. It was a very sarcastic one. He seem to talk like he had no care if these people died anymore. Almost like they wasn't his kind. Hana then walked towards the girl and brushed her hair and ran her hands down her body slowly and bean to whisper in her ear. " Your still but a child. " Hana then walk back to Hotaru. Hotaru and Hana then listen to the girl vanish with anger in her tone. It was pretty much funny to them both.

Soon Sangre began to talk again talking to Hana and Hotaru like he was there slave or something. Hotaru stood silence as Hana began to open her mouth. " Sorry Sangre but we're not your children, nor are we your slaves. So please reframe from telling us what to do. We're off to have a little fun see you soon Sangre." Hana said in a energetic tone almost like if she was very happy about something, anyway it went Hotaru could careless. Hotaru then began to walk again with Hana by his side and then a Garganta began to open as they stepped threw it. Hotaru stopped he then smiled. once again. " A sex toy who was created in the heat of the war long time ago. Now that’s funny, I find it almost funny how a Arancar like yourself Sangre is so kind to another. It's a shame, you really are showing your weak side. Hahaha lessen number one, never be nice to anyone, By doing that, you well get pushed around like nothing but chump change." The Garganta then closed rapidly sealing off all entrance except for the area Hotaru and Hana was going to arrive in. This was a new day, a new beginning, and maybe just maybe the day Hotaru and Hana might began to show there true forms and remind Sangre, and the other Arrancar who he truly is, for this man been around for thousands of years but never showed his face until today, but only some people well remember him as others drool on the wonders of who he was.

~~EXIT~~

((Crappy and short.))
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am

Sange smiled, and before Tamashi left, he spoke. Disobey my, you worthless tool, and you shall die. It's as simple as it gets. You are a part of Ajaket, Hiruma, as well as MY ranks. You obey your orders or you shall be slaughtered. I fail to see why you foolish Espada believe you have complete free-will. I do tell you what to do - i LEAD you all. Have you forgotten that i can kill you with ease? Speak down to me one more time and i shall end your pitiful existance, you tool. You do as i say - and no questions! And realise, i did not lead the Arrancar in the last war - i had not emerged from my existance in the Hueco Mundo Forest until recently, only to claim the new stronghold of the Arrancar. You should possibly get your history correct before you make stupid assumptions. I know what im doing. Sangre said, as he seen the two Arrancar disappear into a Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }   The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< } - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and her pets {Private. INVITE ONLY!! D< }
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2