Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask

Go down 
+2
Kenta Talia
Hakudoshi Rentai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi Rentai
12th Division Captain

Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm

-General Info-

-Inner-hollow Name: Uroyenak (Kaneyoru backwards)

-Type: Melee

-Mask Description: Pure white mask that is pointed at the chin. Black is splotted on the mask as if blood had dripped and dried on it.

-Manifestation-

-Appearance:
Short "emo" hair, wearing Arrancar clothing. Open cheasted shirt, long white trench. Sword strapped to waist.

-Personality: Does not talk at ALL. Just fights.

-Inner World: Same thing as Zanpakutou?

-Connection: This represents the brute force and willpower of Hakudoshi. The desire to become stronger.

-Mask-

-Release appearance: Hakudoshi lays his flattened hand on his face, and its then engulfed in a black liquid. The liquid turns into a solid and the mask is formed.

-Hollow Characteristic:Cero

-Unique ability: The mask makes everything about Hakudoshi increase. His Bankai and Shikai are stronger and shoot more attacks with their Barrage attack. It greatly increases his speed and defense, as well.

-Duration of wearing the mask depends on how many points you have

0-100 points you can wear it 2 posts with a 5 post cooldown

... when someone gets to 500 points we'll talk on what happens next >>

-Hollow Form-
[[Reserved for top the 2 elites; unless trained for.]]

-Hollow Form appearance: Pure white body, with armored shoulders that stick out. The shoulder-armor is red with black stripes. The chest area looks like knight armor, with white, black, and red stripes running through it. The legs are long and skinny, and just pure white. Hakudoshi has 2 toes on each foot. His arms are black red and white, matching the rest of his body; striped.

-Secondary hollow ability:
Sonido

-Stage Abilities: I can do everything i could with just my mask on, just even GREATER. His Cero, Bala, Barrage, Speed, Strength, and Defense are MUCH greater, though.

-Duration of the Form depends on how many points you have

0-100 points you can wear it 3 posts with a 10 post cooldown

Last edited by Hakudoshi Rentai on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 am

To start with one type please, pick cero or Bala not both as one allows power with less speed while the other one is speed with less power. Now your ability is not unique considering all masks do that, normally it allows you do something different.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Rentai
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 am

indeed, however thats what i wish my mask to do. nothing unique is what i want. but i shall change the type to melee.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 am

So be it, I guess but now please pick Bala or Cero.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Rentai
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 am

Yes sir ^^. Ill choose Cero. *goes to edit*
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 am

I'll approve the mask, but the Hollow Form will be on hold until the Leader decides who has what rank.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:43 am

Yes Milady ^^
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 am

It has been decided that you are third in rank, apparently. Which means that you will not have your Hollow Form unless you go up in rank or train for it. You may keep it in the application though, so that you don't have to edit it in later
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 am

alright, well, yoshi said that he'll ask his friend if he wants to join, and if his friend says no then ill rank up.

but if he/she does end up coming, how do i train for my Hollow Form?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 am

In the same way you would train for a Bankai. I don't know if we have that guild-line up, since it might have been moved with the wipe, but basically you train for a certain amount of pages with someone who has Hollow Form, and when you complete the training, well, you get your Hollow Form =3
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 am

thats sexy. make a template Very Happy i wanna start meh trainin >:3
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 am

wait, hakudoshi is an elite vizard, doesnt that mean i have my hollow form?

or...what? im confused. :3
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 am

Only two elite visoreds get to start off with hollow form. You are not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:16 am

well .. lol .. mmk. post the template to gettin the hollow form so i know EXACTLY what i must do to train for it. because ill start :3
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi Rentai
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 am

Ive decided to make Hakudoshi a Captain - thus he's not a Vizard anymore. Though his history still indicates he has a Inner Hollow. This mask will not be deleted, though Hakudoshi is not able to use it. I may decide to let him hollify and become a vizard later, though for now he's a Captain now, and this mask is not useable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask   Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi Rentai's Mask
Page 1 of 1