Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranks of the Masked Army.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

Ranks of the Masked Army. Empty
PostSubject: Ranks of the Masked Army.   Ranks of the Masked Army. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 am

The Visored will be arranged in a Tier rank fashion, Or namely, The Three Masked Courts.

Kyuuen no Kokuoo
The Court of the high king, Or Kyuuen no Kokuoo, Will have only one member at any time. This member is the ruler of the visoreds who choose to band together under the flag of the masked army.

Current holder:
Yoshirou Akiyama.

Kyuuen no Chooroo
The Court of Elders, Or Kyuuen no Chooroo, Is the second Tier of the Masked army. Only 2 people will hold ranks within this tier, and they will be the generals of the masked army, ruling all except eachother and the king. These people will rule in the absence of the king, and in the case of the death of the king one of the three would assume leadership.

They are the second most powerful visored's, After the king. Both were former captains.

Current Holders of these ranks:
Ichijouji Takanashi
Open

Kyueen no Daimyoo
The Court of the Feudal Lords, or Kyueen no Daimyoo, Is a court of Three visoreds, Who are all roughly equal in strength. They are the elites who are more for fighting then leading, although they still command any visored below them in rank. They were all captains back during their days in the Soul society.

Current holders of these ranks:
Hakudoshi Rentai
Mizuken Hagi
Aponi Ánemos

Kyueen no Tsurugi
The Court of the Sword, or Kyueen no Tsurugi, has six visoreds in it. They are the weakest of the current visoreds, All having been former lieutenants when they became visoreds. None possess bankai, however they may train for it. Because of the boost provided by their mask however, They are equal to a weaker captain

Current Holders of these ranks:
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

These will be the ONLY people allowed to start as Visoreds. Anyone else will have to go through Rigerous IC training to do it.

No posting in this thread. PM me for anything you believe relates to your rank.

Last edited by Yoshirou Akiyama on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jin Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of the Masked Army.   Ranks of the Masked Army. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Just wanted to apply for the second Kyuuen no Chooroo spot, if approved id rather accept it IC if tahts okay.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of the Masked Army.   Ranks of the Masked Army. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 am

I would also like to inquire for my Hakudoshi. Has your friend joined? If not, then i would like the General spot you told me of ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of the Masked Army.   Ranks of the Masked Army. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks of the Masked Army.
Page 1 of 1