Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikon No Tama

Go down 
+4
Reikon Hanpa
Conejo
Dr. Reaper Jones
Sangre Amo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Hello, after being bored and watching inuyasha for a few hours straight - i came up with an idea.

Why not some how tie the Shikon no Tama (Jewel of Four Souls) into this Bleach RP? I mean it's a pretty good idea and it could make the plot do MAJOR twists.

Those who dont know what the Jewel of Four Souls...

It is a divine jewel in Inu-Yasha thats power is unspeakable. Kagome tried to protect the jewel and shot an aarow at the jewel, thus cracking it and scattering the Jewel Shards all over Fuedal Japan. Each jewel shard has the power to significentaly increase the users power. Once the jewel is completed, a wish is able to be granted - whether the wish be pure or corrupt. The jewel shall only disappear forever after completion once the "correct" wish has been made. A pure shard is a pink color, and a tainted shard is a purple-black color.

Now, the reason im suggesting this is because it can SO twist the story line, and it may sound OP, but there's ways to beat it. Such as a pure person would be able to use their pure reiatsu to purify the tained jewel (once completion though) or ones abilities may be too much for the jewel to be better than so on and so fourth.

Basically im asking to know if we can have X amount of jewel shards (example 12). And have a contest randomly and the winnder of the contest would be granted the shard. Though once the jewel is complete, no wish is granted, as THAT could be OP.

Though having an enhancment like the Shikon no Tama would be very fun and make things much more challenging. It sound like a cool idea, so why not give it a whirl?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 pm

It could be a Contest/Game for the Site but other then that i would think it would take away from the plot but its a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Conejo

Conejo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:11 pm

It might be a little confusing but it does sound fun.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 am

Though it would also twist the plot as in whoever holds more shards has an upper hand ect ect.

but indeed i see to where it would take away from the plot as well.

and thats exactly why theres a limited amount and its a contest to see who gets Very Happy

Also, forgot to add - Shikon shards are placed INSIDE the skin of somebody, and they are able to be taken out - though only if sliced out with a blade or taken out by hand. they cant fall out unless they're not in your body.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 am

so...what does Kena and Ayano think?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 am

I'm never a fan of mixing manga concepts... So I'm a bit wary of the idea, but if Kenta thinks it'll be good I suppose I'll go for it
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 am

The idea, may make a good contest, allow the winner, to "wish" them self an award but not much more. Perhaps we could find a way to bring items like Hōgyoku, into the plot. Giving people to find/search for.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 am

well the wish OR keep the completed jewel. and the wish ONLY when all...say 12 shards are collected. the user can either keep the jewel and risk loosing it, though keep the power while its in their possession, or the admins can give them a list of say....5 wishes they can wish from and they can choose that.

the shards are able to be taken from an enemy via combat, and the more shards you have the more powerful you are. you can place them in certain places (arm for strength, legs for speed, eyes for enhanced sigght, zanpakutou for stronger connection and more power to your blade and its power, ect ect).

And what is the hogyoku again? its from bleach, i know, though i dont remember what it is and what it does?
Back to top Go down
Akira Fumio

Akira Fumio

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Its what make Arrancar. It erases the line Between Hollow and Shinigami, allowing Shinigami to become vaizards and hollows to become arrancars. It created the current espada that we know of so far(in the Bleach manga), as well as numerous others.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 am

Oh, i never knew that... Hmm
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 am

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 am

Well im sorreh for that >_> lol, ive missed a fair share of bleach episodes that explain things, haha. But anywhom, thanks you considering this, i appreciate it greatly ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryusuke Korai

Ryusuke Korai

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:07 am

Just an interesting tidbit i thought up about ten seconds ago. Since the Shikon no Tama can ONLY be used by Demons and people like kagome (well, atleast effectively) wouldnt it have to be limited to hollows, arancars,vaizrads, and(maybe) the Quincy?
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 am

Umm, no, humans are able to use it as well. Kohaku was able to use it, as was the band of seven.
Back to top Go down
Ryusuke Korai

Ryusuke Korai

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 am

Oh yeah..... Forgot about that.
Nevermind then!
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

Shikon No Tama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikon No Tama   Shikon No Tama EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 am

Lol, ^^