Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronbun Oni

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MysticNoob

MysticNoob

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 pm

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name: Ronbun Oni

-Family: Paper

-Type: Reiatsu

-Sealed Description: During this stage Ronbun Oni looks like a basic zanpakuto besides a square almost like a flat piece of paper for the hilt.

-Camouflage: A piece of origami paper that floats near tzuchi's head

-Manifestation-
-Appearance: Ronbun Oni Origami-dragon

-Personality: Ronbun Oni is a very intelligent creature even if he does look like a brute. He answers almost every question with another question or talks in riddles which is something tzuchi has forced himself to get used to. The giant worm like creature made purely of paper communicates with tzuchi a large amount of time during battle pretty much acting as his strategist.

-Inner World: The inner world in which ronbun oni resides is a large building that seems to be over 30 stories in height that is made purely of paper but it always rains heavily but the paper is never even slightly damaged by water. The inside of the building is covered with stairwells and large holes in the walls that don't actually lead outside. The holes are places for ronbun oni to travel from story to story but tzuchi must use the stairs to travel.

-Connection: Ronbun Oni and tzuchi can speak to each other mentally as long as he is connected or around him which makes for an easy way to talk to each other without the enemy knowing.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase: "Time to play, Ronbun Oni!"

-Shikai Appearance: Ronbun Oni 01-origami-box

-Shikai Ability: Tzuchi's shikai conjures a simple sheet of origami paper. This sheet of origami paper can be folded to create many things and by putting reiatsu into the origami creature he can create living paper monsters with reiatsu shields to protect them from becoming soggy from rain or being lit on fire but can still suffer damage like sword slashes and bleed ink instead of blood. Once a creature is summoned by sticking his hand out he can conjure another sheet of origami paper the size being up to him. (tzuchi can only summon 3 creatures up to his waist (about 5 feet or two that are 10 feet tall or one that is 20 feet tall)

-Techniques: Can't have any

-Bankai-
[[Reserved for Captain class shinigami, unless it is trained for.]]

-Zanpakuto's full name: Ronbun Oni's Gekido (paper demon's rage)

-Bankai Appearance: Tzuchi's body becomes surrounded by hundreds of pieces of origami paper that he can manipulate by simply moving his hands and fingers.

-Bankai Ability: In this form tzuchi has paper circulating around him allowing him to create double the amount of creates from his shikai at double the size a long with being able to use the paper around him as a weapon or as a denfense. The sizes of the creatures he creates are also doubled and the creatures ink inside of their body becomes like acid that easily eats through living things and clothes in a matter of moments and metals in three posts.

-Techniques: Name: Wall of Paper
Ability: Tzuchi creates a wall of paper out of reiatsu and paper the wall protects him from attacks like sword slashes easily but powerful attacks like high ranked kido can only be sightly absorbed by the shield. Kido #50 and lower and normal cero can be blocked.
Duration: Until destroyed
Cooldown: 2 posts
Level: 2

Last edited by MysticNoob on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

You might want to fix your shikai appearance
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
MysticNoob

MysticNoob

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Ickle Charm <3

Ickle Charm <3

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:32 am

I'm going to say no for several reasons.

A) You have little to no limitations on your Shikai alone

B) Shikai is a weapon, not a creature. Animated beings are for things such as Bankai, Dolls, or SH abilities, maybe even Res's.. Not Shikai.

C) Your tech needs limitations as well, time you can spend in the bag, what can overpower it, etc.

D) This has nothing to do with illusions
Back to top Go down
MysticNoob

MysticNoob

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Delz wrote:
I'm going to say no for several reasons.

A) You have little to no limitations on your Shikai alone

B) Shikai is a weapon, not a creature. Animated beings are for things such as Bankai, Dolls, or SH abilities, maybe even Res's.. Not Shikai.

C) Your tech needs limitations as well, time you can spend in the bag, what can overpower it, etc.

D) This has nothing to do with illusions

A) Well it is a reiatsu based zanpakuto which means i cant use the ability over and over forever

B) People have shikais that are living creatures and it really only becomes alive when someone besides tzuchi attempts to touch it until then its pretty much a normal treasure chest

C) Remove all techniques to make it less OP

D) I know but i couldn't think of another element to it i just made it non elemental
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 pm

MysticNoob wrote:

A) Well it is a reiatsu based zanpakuto which means i cant use the ability over and over forever

B) People have shikais that are living creatures and it really only becomes alive when someone besides tzuchi attempts to touch it until then its pretty much a normal treasure chest

C) Remove all techniques to make it less OP

D) I know but i couldn't think of another element to it i just made it non elemental

1) That doesn't answer my issue, just saying there is a limit and giving one doesn't fix anything.

2) People do not have living creatures as their shikai, and if they do they don't on this site. End of discussion ^^
Back to top Go down
MysticNoob

MysticNoob

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 am

Ayano Kuraimasu wrote:

1) That doesn't answer my issue, just saying there is a limit and giving one doesn't fix anything.

2) People do not have living creatures as their shikai, and if they do they don't on this site. End of discussion ^^

Well what do you want me to put as a weakness i also removed the living part
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 am

Add more detail and expand on everything.

Basically, this looks like a Noob Job.
So add more detail towards everything and define limitations on what you can take out, etc.
Back to top Go down
MysticNoob

MysticNoob

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:32 am

bump completely reworked my zan
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

[[
-Bankai Appearance: Tzuchi's whole body becomes completely
made of origami paper with pieces of origami paper flying around him.
In this form he can create multiple origami creatures at one time just
by moving his fingers using the paper around him.]]

This isn't a Bankai, it's a res. Bankai don't change you, they change your weapon.

Your creatures, can they be killed like regular creatures?

And your tech needs a limit as to what can destroy it
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 am

I'm wary about the acidic ink, mostly because it has nothing to do with the paper element... But since it's in Bankai and you won't get that for a while I'll approve your zan. We will take a look at it again when you go for Bankai
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:45 am

Actually, I'm denying this until you fix shikai appearance. Also, Connection doesn't mean how are you and your zanpakuto connected. Cause we know you're connected. It means how your Manifestation represents you, or what part of you it represents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ronbun Oni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronbun Oni   Ronbun Oni Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronbun Oni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Zan Registration-
Jump to: