Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Envoy To Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

The Envoy To Hell Empty
PostSubject: The Envoy To Hell   The Envoy To Hell EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am

-Shinigami-

General Information:

-Full Name: Ja Young Choi

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Majeh, Envoy to Hell, Demon of the Battlefield

-Noteable Family: None

-Loyalties: ----

-Actual Age 1900

Appearance:

-Appearance: Majeh has long red hair the reaches all the way down his back. He has a very muscular body. One of which most insecure men would be jealous with. Majeh bears light blue hues, ones of a divine feature. Majeh has a clear complexion as he bears no blemishes and scars. His skin is of a tan peach color, not quite of the caucasion race color but just a tad darker to make him stick out in a line up.

The Envoy To Hell Majeh

-Preferred Wardrobe: Majeh wears a large red jewel around his neck that hangs down to the middle of his chest. He wears a blue cloth as a headband to hold back his long red hair, from completely covering over his face. Majeh uses that same blue cloth to cover part of his upper body. It is designed as a vest, in appearance, as it covers his entire back but leaves the majority of his front open. The fabric extends down the side of his body and down his legs. There is a belt made of the same fabric that keeps his vest on during fights. On both his arms he has wrappings over the forearm the over lap a glove that covers each hand a little afther the base of the fingers. The wrappings over the gloves are of a dark-grayish blue. Majeh wears a black fabric that covers over his abdominal area. Majeh's pants are a gray color. His boots are a dark blue with a stripe of light blue down the center the lead to the tip of the boot. On each side of the boot there is a red jewel.

-Height: 6ft

-Weight: 240lbs

-Physical Age: 23

Race Specific Information:

-Squad: None

-Seat: None

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Majeh is a very cold individual. He enjoys deciving others and manipulating them as puppets on a string. He sees as others as pawns to use as he sees. No one is exempt from this, not even his so-called superiors. Reason being on why he left the Gotei 13. He finds fun in angering others and uses that to his advantage. He tends to psych out his opponents, using his manipulative tactics that would cause their own downfall in the middle of battle. Majeh is a pathological liar as he would rarely tell the truth. He is also a total psychopath, he isn't a murderer; What is means is that he doesn't feel any emotion but can mimic them perfectly, he also can't connect with anyone on the emotional level as well. Majeh has an eidetic memory which means that he can remember anything that he read, heard or saw and can read 20,000 words per minute. He enjoyes his alone time. He uses his free time to practice his sword style. But Majeh is also an efficent person as well. He makes sure the task gets done, no matter what. Efficent and Cold, those and the other factors of his personality make him the perfect thing... A Monster.

-History:

Life As A Human
Majeh was born in Koryo, Korea, with the name Ja Young Choi. Ja Young enjoyed a close relationship with his father, who was general in the King's Army. As he got older General Choi placed Ja Young in the care of The Dawn of Taoism, a sect of martial artists known for their prowess in battle. Tragically, the General was killed after a coup wrested the King from power. The new authority wasn't satisfied with the general's death, however. They desired the death of his family as well, and as loyal subjects of the new regime, The Dawn of Taoism had no choice but to offer up Ja Young to the chopping block. They tried to attack at night, make it a quick and clean job. But Ja Young up that night, he had a feeling that something was wrong. Though Ja Young had no connection to the outside wolrd, he felt that something horrible was about to happen. Ja Young saw the assassination squad come towards his room, from the window. It wasn't long after that the started to attack, Ja Young was confused and scared as he fled from the temple. Even though Ja Young was one of the best fighters at the temple, he did not want to fight against his own comrads. They soon cornerd in Ja Young and all attacked at once. Ja Young easily counterd, but greatly hesitated when it came to the kill portion of the counter. What should of been a slice through the neck became a knick on the cheek. Ja Young was able to incapasitate his persurers. Ja Young stands over the unconcious bodies " I beg you.. NEVER come after me again, brothers. " Ja Young walked away from the others, talking to himself along the way " Why...? What have I done wrong? Why... are you all.... trying to kill me.? Master... That is a question YOU you answer. " The sun rose and Ja Young took a quick rest at the base of a large tree. But little did Ja Young know his master was already getting prepared to come after him. And on that night, the whole world abandoned the boy called Ja Young. And only Majeh was left.... alone. They came at him over and over for an entire week, making it impossible for Ja Young to get any rest. Ja Young wanders through the forest and soon ends up at a cliff; A dead end. The other members of the Sect appear before Ja Young. " This is it. Nowhere else to run. Hear me loud and clear once brothers! Here and now, I fight to kill. " The members of the sect were about to rush in for an all out attack. " Halt! " The master of the sect came out through the brush and stepped in front of the other members. " It's been a long time, Ja Young. " " Master... Why? " Ja Young started to breakdown, crying. " Why are you trying to kill me? " " I'm sorry.... Listen, Ja Young. Your father, he is dead! " " No How?!? " " Some soliders came to our headquarters. They said he was... He was an enemy of the state! " " What that's impossilbe!! And what of my mother? " A sorrowful look came upon the face of the master. " You know the law of the land... " Majeh crys out even more now, his face covered in tears. " But how!?! She was an invalid. How could they execute her!?! Heh heh... This all makes sense now... That's why you want my head; To save your own! " " I'm sorry... Truly sorry. Please forgive this weak old man. " The master then draws out his sword, a tear drops from his right eye as he walks towards Ja Young. " Aren't you even going to defend yourself? " " Defend myself? Why? If I keep on fighting you, will it bring everything that happend disappear? Will it bring my father back to life? My mother? " " Ja Young, son.... " " Don't you dare call me that! You don't have the right! And what is it you want me to defend? My life? My honor? I have nothing left to defend..... So go on, get it over with master. " Ja Young drops to his knees in tear and the master raises his sword high into the air. " Very well if that is how you want it. So be it. Say good-bye to this world. " The master drops down his sword and stops jsut before Ja Young's neck. " You fool. you say you have nothing to defend, no reasong for living!?! " The master was no angerd by Ja Young. " I taught you better than that, boy! Get up off your knees and face what life has thrown in your path like a man! No matter how many times the world turns against you and betrays you, you fight back! You always fight back! " " But... " " What?! are you so stupid as to think life will always turn out the way you want?! " " I... I... " " Stop crying, damn you. " The master lets out a sigh. " Oh Ja Young.... I had hoped that you could disarm me and then run away. But... you are just too weak. " " I'm... I'm.. sorry for disappointing you master... " The wind blows as a moment of silence passes by. " Go. And never set foot in Koryo. From this moment on, Ja Young never exists. And you must never come to Koryo again. Never forget this. That is all I can do for you. I hope that some day you can forgive me for being such a terrible master. " The master then turns around and takes a few steps and stops. " From this day forward, use your sword to tame this harsh world. And destroy the weakness within you. Farewell boy. " The master and all of the other members of the sect walk away from Ja Young and leave him be. The rain starts to fall heavily from the sky and Ja Young cries out. Years passed and Ja Young traveled through out the country of Korea, perfecting out his skill. It wasn't long before Ja Young had returned to Koryo. Ja Young made his way to the Castle and walked inside as if he owned the place. The guards that tried to stop him didn't get close enough to lay a finger upon his body as they were cut down in seconds. Ja Young stood before the ruler of the Castle and emitted out a deathly auroa from his being. The King recognized who the man standing before him was and he turned white as if he saw a ghost from the past. " You... you.. can't be alive.... How did you survive Ja Young.... " Ja Young smirked. " Ja Young is dead.. Now it is Majeh. " Majeh brought up his sword and took off the head of the old King. Finally Majeh's revenge was completed. But instead of taking the throne, Majeh left the city and soon the country. While in travels Majeh succomed to a foreign disease and died a couple of years later.

Rukongai/Seireitei
Majeh was reborn in the third district of the Rukongai. Into one of the Noble families, Majeh grew up with a bother and a sister. But something was different this time around with Majeh, he wasn't the kind hearted soul that he used to be as a kid. This time Majeh was a very cold and diabolical child. He showed no compassion for those around him. When he was emitted into the Shinigami academy, Majeh stood in the top three of the class. Kido was no real challenge for him as he was very adept in reiatsu control. Majeh was top of the class for his sword play as well. Through his past experience of the sword that kept with him, even after death, he was able to rise to the top without any real effort. Majeh was quickly accepted into the Gotei 13 by his second year in the academy. Though while in the Gotei 13 Majeh didn't have the same veiws as the Gotei. He kept his morals and values secrects as he rose through the ranks and soon became the Lt. of his squad. He got into many arguements with his Captain when they talked about the rules. Majeh was more of an extremist and veiwed all souls a potential hollows. So Majeh would watch the the lives of some the people and pass his own judgement upon them. Depending on how they spent their lives, Majeh would decied on wether or not they goto the soul society. This was something that the Captain Commander didn't see right. Majeh was ordered to hand over his Zanpaku-to but instead took leave from the Soul Society and took a life in the human world. Where he seculded himself from the rest of the world and the Soul Society.

-Roleplay Samples:

OOC: Everything that would normally be spoken would be in Latin but instead of somone translating every sentance. I'm going to leave it as it is.

Standing in a large field is the captain of the 7th Division, Zaihandate Maybus. The wind blows, his long blonde hair flows with it. Zai unsheathes his Zanpaku-to and waves it before him. A new being now stands before Zai. A being that appears to be the opposite of Zai. Where Zai had blonde hair, the being had black. Zai gave off a warm glow but the other gave forth to a dark pressence. This new being was Deshwitat, the spirit of Deus Vitae. Deshwitat dresses in a 17th Centery mercenary outfit. " Time already, Zai? " Desh smirked out. " Indeed it is, Deshwitat. " Zai replied. Desh waved his hand and the area around them changed. What was once a large field, now resembles a very holy land. " This is your world. " Deshwitat said. Zai couldn't believe it. There were crystals floating in the air, along with massive chunks of land that resemble small islands. In the center of the area stands a large mansion, surrounded by trees with a large pathway, overlapped by pilars. Deshwitat turned over to Zai. " Before you get your Bankai, you need to train in three key areas first. First we will work on your physical strength. " Zai smirked and took his stance, with his Zanpaku-to in hand. Desh gave out a soft chuckle and extended out his right hand. Zai's zanpaku-to then flew out of his grip and into Desh's right hand. " Uh uh uh. " Desh grinned out. " You won't have a need for an in hand weapon in your Bankai state. " Desh snapped his fingers and 13 men dressed in servants clothing came out of the mansion and made a circle around Zai. " These men will be your first step of the training. The objective is simple, beat them down and don't die. " As soon as Desh had finished speaking the servants had all taken a stance, surrounding Zai, and were ready to take down Zai. " Oh and one more thing.... " Desh trailed off a bit. " Have fun.... " Desh was indeed going to enjoy this session.

Zai took his fighting stance and carfully watched the men surrounding him. Zai made slow circles around to get sight of everyone that surrounded him. On the left of Zai one of the men jumped in towards him. Zai quickly turned over and moved under the oncoming male and stuck out two fingers in his right hand. Zai then shot his two fingers below the man's rib cage, aiming for his liver. Any second now the man should start to vomit. But nothing happens. Zai can hear Desh laughing off in the distance. " Ha ha.... You really think that it would've been that easy? These men have no internal organs and their bones are as hard as steel. The only way to win is to simply overpower them. " Desh continues to laugh. Zai knew this was going to be a lot harder than he thought before. He knew he could take down one and on a good day, two. But 13 seemed almost impossible. Zai quickly jumped on top of a pillar, away from the group of men. The servants were quick to follow, as they all surrouned the pillar first and then jumped after Zai. As one cam in closer, Zai struck the man in the head with his right foot. Bad move. Zai thought as his attack showed no effect and now his foot hurt. " Come on Zai. What kind of master are you? You can't even take down these small parts of your mind? I'll give you a hint..... Each one you are facing represents a limit of your body, speed, and reiatsu. And you have 13 all together. 13 limits, 13 opponents. Now that you know this much, this should go a lot smoother. " Zai now had to figure out which limit is the first. Zai watched each man that would come towards him. As Zai would evade each attack, he would keep track of how many times they attacked before. And Zai found out who to attack first, Zai noticed as one always stayed in the back and rarely attacked. He was obviously the weakest one and therefore the first limit Zai had to breakdown. Zai then shunpo'd behind the others and appeared to the side oc the weakest of them all. The man swung a fist towards Zai, but Zai blocked the oncoming fist and wrapped his arm around the man's. Once Zai's arm was securly wrapped around the other man's arm; Zai moved behind him and locked his arm in place. The others quickly came to the aid and tried to strike Zai from all sides, but Zai had already predicted what they would do and placed the limit before thier attacks at the last second. The force of the others striking the man had weakend the skeletal structureand Zai used that moment to come in and deliver the final blow to the limit. The man gave out a yell as he grew a bright white an faded away. Zai could now feel his strength increasing as he a had broken down the first limit. " 1 down. 12 to go. " Zai sighed out. Desh continud to watch in the distance as he gave off a smirk. With his newly obtained strength, Zai went in after the other 12 men in search of the next limit he needed to over come. Zai appeared in the center of the men and quickly gve them all a quick strike to the stomach area. It was there that Zai could feel the weakest one with his attack. Zai then centerd in on the one standing on his 5 o'clock. When Zai struck him, he gave more of a reaction to the blow; meaning that Zai is close to breaking down his next limit. Zai gave the man a quick blow to the gut area with his knee and as the man keeled over, Zai brought down a quick fist to the neck. The man gave out a yell and then grew bright and faded away, like the limit before. Zai now felt stronger than ever as he felt a new strength surge through his body. Zai now felt like he could take down any of these limits with a single blow. And he could. 2 limits gone and 11 to go. Zai gave out a hearty laugh as he resumed strikingthe men around him constantly and breaking down two more limits in the process. Zai let out a roar as he felt a stronger surge of energy course through his body. Zai was about to strike again but Desh stepped in the way. " That's enough for your strength. Now it is time for your speed. But first we take a moment for you to get adjusted with your new strength. "

Zai fell back and landed on the green gass beneath him. He let out a sigh of relif. An hour passed and Zai was up to 100% and ready to start the next phase of his training. Desh appeared before Zai adn the nine remaining limits behind him. " Now the second part of your training. You've broken down your limits for strength. Now it is your speed that you need to work on. " In that isntant the limits disappeard from sight and Zai bent over in pain. All nine limits just struck Zai in the stomach at the same time. " The goal is simple. Beat them like you did before, but this time you need to keep up. " Desh smirked out. " Well I'll leave you be. " Desh then vanished from sight and reappeared a distance away, onlooking the fight about to begin. Zai got up and looked around for the limits he needed to take down. They were nowhere in sight. Zai let out a grunt as he felt another blow to his gut. The limits were moving to fast for Zai to see. Zai had to figure out a way to hit them, but without seeing them it would prove to be highly difficult. Zai would need to be able to figure our where they would strike next and the proper counter for it. But Zai was a genius, so it wouldn't take long for him to do. Zai closed his eyes and listend to the wind as it blew by him. Zai would then start to feel short gusts of wind that flew by his being. There were three of them. Where were the other six? Was the thought that ran through Zai's mind as he felt a swift kick to his back. Zai couldn't feel the gust of wind that would come after that attack. It seems that the other six were moving at a much faster speed. Zai would focus on the one with the weaker gust of wind, as it would be the slowest of them all. Zai kept track of their movement patterns as it didn't change much from the previous fight. They seemed to attack and then regroup afterwards. Simple to follow and easy for Zai to keep track of.

[1512 words so far.]
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

The Envoy To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Envoy To Hell   The Envoy To Hell EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:07 am

approved.
Back to top Go down

The Envoy To Hell
Page 1 of 1