Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 Empty
PostSubject: Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46   Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 am

Barracks: As you all know, the Shinigami have what are called Barracks. A shack-like thing in the Soul Society where the members of a specific squad go to eat, live, sleep and things like that. They are not present here. I am requesting a Division 1-13 Barracks.

Espada Rooms: Like the Barracks, they are for Arrancar. They have their private quarters to sleep and live. They are not here, i am requesting them.

Throne Room: Like Central 46, the Arrancar leaders have a throne room, where they meet and speak and make decisions. It is not here, i am requesting it ^^

Central 46: The Command Center, the Congress of the Shinigami. They make the utmost important decisions, and are the ones who declare war. This is not here, i am requesting it.

Thank you for reading and hopefully considering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46   Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 am

I can give you all but Central 46 really... Since we have no Central 46 characters nor will we ever, they'd be NPC's that the admins control... So I don't see much of a point in giving them an area.

I'll get started on the other three though
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46   Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

You do have a valid point about the Central 46. Though if you decide to make Central 46, make some characters.

On the other hand, as well, having a Central 46 as Character Controlled and not Admin controlled is OP...They'd have too much power.

All in all, im disagreeing with what i said, no Central ^^
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46   Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 am

Closed, unless I missed something
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46   Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 am

Nope - Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46   Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barracks, Espada Rooms, Throne Room, Central 46
Page 1 of 1