Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. Empty
PostSubject: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:14 am

Majeh had made his way towards the Karakura General Hospital. Along the way though, Majeh had extracted souls from their bodies and sent them to hell along the way. Why? You ask. Simple. Majeh had been keeping track of these people for quite a while now. And as Majeh had viewed them; They were evil and would be a problem for both the human world and the Soul Society. So with no disreguard for thouse around him, Majeh extracted their souls in public. Though the people around Majeh, couldn't see him. They did see a random person drop dead in a crowded area. This started a panic in the crowd and everyone fled histerically. Majeh would just watch and pick out the others that he decided were to die that day. No one was exempt to his judement. Many died in that hour.

Before Majeh would wait on the roof of the building, he wandered through the hospital. Majeh would inspect the health of each person that was admitted. If they had more than a 70% chance of living, they would continue doing so. Those who didn't, Majeh killed. The nurses and doctors freaked out as they believed there was an Angel of Death amongst them. But they couldn't be further from the truth. Majeh was no angel, if anything he was a hell spawn. Majeh would then work his way up to the roof of the building and wait for the good doctor to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:22 am

The doors opened at the roof of a hospital where Reaper saw the wide built of a fellow soul who shared the same mind state as him but seemingly more willing to do the dirty work others were to proud to do. Reaper walked to him keeping his head tilted and his face hiddin as he spoke to the shinigami before him. "My,my you seem to have been waiting for a while of which i am sorry for but i had somethings to take care of. So my fellow spirit i have plains which you will most likely like to be part of but more so we may have others who may seek to fight so if you would maybe i could cut to the point of our meeting?" Reaper spoke with out a care to what he had done moments ago, he only seemed to be set on pushing forward in the road that he was paving.

Upon the very roof Reaper waited to hear from his partner and to hear how he feels over all. the Sky above seemed calm like a impending storm that was reading its self to drown those unable to find shelter, but more so Reaper waited to see who would follow him to the living world after attacking the very home he put up with till this very moment. Hell would crash down upon those willing to stand to stop him and those who followed him Reaper stood ready to tear down the very walls of the world to complete his task.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fumio

Akira Fumio

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:06 am

Akira was tired. Tired of wandering with no purpose but to wander. He vaguely remeebred the name of the town he was in. Karakura Town. Full of reishi rich soul for hollows to devour. He had always ahted coming here. But that wasnt the point. Who could be the person putting out that much spirit energy? The CC was out fo the wuestion, they almsot never left the SS unless it was of vital importance. So who could it be? He would find out soon. Perhaps he could find an ally. Running towards the hospital, he let Yari take contorl of his body. He was the better negotiator, and he was sure he would need to either talk or fight his way out of what he was going to do. He Hoped it was the former. He hated fighting.

Yari arrived at the hospital to find most of the paients and staff already dead, some dying and some peacefully asleep. he wondered if this had been there goal. No. It couldnt be. No living being would want this much blood shed, not unless he, or she, was insane. He hoped they werent insane. Dealing with Gogouyo was enough of a problem as is. He reached out to see if eh coudl locate the source of that spirit energy, and found not one, but two points of it. both on the roof. Neither one was moving, so they werent fighting. Good. Interuppting another fight usually led to disatorous consequnces. He hurried towards the stairs, abstaining form teh blood soaked elevator, and took his time reachign the top floor. He didnt want to surprise anyone.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 am

Majeh didn't have to wait long, around 15min the most, before a Senkaimon Gate would appear before him. A shinigami would step through the portal into the human world. This shinigami would prove to be different than the others that Majeh had met before. This Shinigami would give of a more sinister vibe; one that closely match his own. Majeh could tell that they were of a kindred kind. If Majeh could express an emotion, there would of been a smirk upon his face. Majeh would then listen to the shinigami as he spoke before him. Majeh took everything in and as a moment passed Majeh would respond. " I would prefer we get things started as soon as needed. But right now it seems that it would have to wait as we have another. " Majeh said in a monotone voice.

Majeh had longed sensed the presence of the other shinigami, as soon as even made his way into the hospital. It was during that moment of silence, Majeh was keeping a lock on the shinigami as he traveled through the hospital and made his way up the stairs. " I prefer if you didn't keep yourself hidden from the rest of us. " Majeh spoke out to the hidden shingami. Majeh would then wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:39 am

Reaper looked about the sprawling canvas that was once his home, for atop of the hospital the many who roamed around seemed to be the blood and the roads and streets were the vains that mapped the city. Reaper smiled as he could feel the presents of others liked minded as he was, and with a calling voice the other man but hidden was the other who maybe a weakness if he did not stand up and act like a man. Reaper could feel the many toys he took with him as he made his escape from S.S, the many throwing knifes and diamond dust among the other ninja tools of the trade he wanted to keep his mind open to those who may want to waste there life attempting to follow. Reaper reached deep into his pocket to pull a small silver and black remote his thoughts became almost most still as he spoke to the others.

"When i was alive i watched over this city, i left something in place to keep it safe but until now i always thought i would use this to end a full out attack but as i can see from here the use of such a idea could work in other ways." Reapers words were coded only hinting to what he was talking about but as quickly as one could think of its meaning Reaper spoke once more in the same dual tone."The Largest bomb ever tested was a 50mt hydrogen bomb which the Russians named the king of bombs, although one could say such a bomb has no reason to be built. I how ever thought one larger should be the key to ending a war should it ever spill into the streets, before us in the dead center of town lays in wait a 100mt hydrogen bomb with a bit of my Rei from when i was a higher being. I stole it from the base that i was held in and hid it two miles below the very world that fills with life, with a single push we can send a warning to every one that the war is far from over."

Reaper looked down as he thought about what will happen next then looked to see if any would object to his plan to blow karakura town up into dust but to Reaper no longer having his title still could use is over whelming power to end so many lives but that takes time, time in which he had very little.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fumio

Akira Fumio

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:54 am

Opening the door, he heard on of the Shinigami Say "I prefer if you didn't keep yourself hidden from the rest of us." Yari Smiled. it was always good if they knew you were coming before hand.
He replied plainly,"I wasnt hiding. I simple prefer not to get blood on my clothing." And leaned against the door. He could sense the relative strenght of these two, and although eh thought he might be able to handle the one he had just spoken to, he doubted he would last even a fraction of a second against the other. He listened to this man's words, very carefully. And although he knew not which war he spoke of, he knew that the words themselves made sense. Shifting his posture, he walked towards the men, and appeared to eb in deep thought. In reality, he wasnt. He had already decided what he would do. Smiling deeply, he nodded his head, and spoke clearly, in a normal voice, althoguh he projected it so it sounded alittle less unsure.
"i know not what you speak of, but if your plan will end this war, i will help you. As much as i can.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 am

Majeh would listen carefully to each of the shinigami. Majeh would first answer the weaker of the two. A grin would take form on the face of Majeh. Not that he understood the feeling, but more of that it was appropriate for his response. " End the war.... My dear boy.... We are starting it... " Majeh would then give out a soft, yet sinister laugh. Though Majeh knew not of this emotion, he could mimic it perfectly. The wind would blow and his hair would wave in with it. " Now you have two options; One, you can join us in our conquest. Or two, you can leave and pretend that nothing happend. But if you choose option two, you might not live to see the next day. I'll leave you to think about these options. " Majeh would then redirect his attention over towards the other shinigami now.

" And for your plan with the bomb.... " Majeh spoke out to the shinigami. " Sounds good, but wouldn't we get caught in the explsion as well. And by "we" I mean you and me, not the other over there for now. He might prove to be useful, maybe cannon fodder. But we'll have to wait for his response before we can decide on that. "
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Reaper grew annoyed at the two jeering back and forth, and with out making any movements Reaper call his overwhelming pressure on to the roof. The feeling that would over take them both would be one of fear and while also brining the weaker of the two too there knees as if being crushed, Reaper did not have time for childish games for his plain would come to a end due to it. The remote in his hand was more complex then one would think or see, the very workings were meant to keep his bomb from being stopped, as Reaper placed his hand apon it the timer started and from 30mins the bomb will render the city into ash. Although Reaper wanted to get over quickly escape was more important and a plan for it was built into the remote he now held.

"Escape is what this remote is all about, it will give us a reason to leave and for those who want to stop us a reason to leave us alone.As of now let us leave this place so that it can turn to ashes with out us adding to it." As Reaper pulled back his pressure he turned and walk to the center of the roof, he left out something about the remote when he spoke and it was about the fail safes which if any one other then Reaper picked it up the timer would count down four times faster the second is if any one was willing to push the button it would go off instantly while the last fail safe was the one Reaper was counting on, Taking the remote any were with in seven feet of the bomb would have to go off, Reaper did not want this to be flawed so it took years for this to be built and for his plan to play out so now all he had to do is wait till one came along if non did he would leave this town to its death. As Reaper turned and spoke in a quick whisper."My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis." and with a touch of his finger a Garganta formed before him, stepping into the gate way Reaper turned and looked to see if the others would join, with the remote in his hand Reaper pressed the rigged button and watched a small flash erupted form the center of town. From where he was at Reaper had twenty seconds before the blast reached him he would leave with or with the others seeing as no one cared to save this town, every soul would have their chains broken nothing to keep them from becoming hollows.

-------->Exit to The Valley of Screams

((occ: being that it has been more the 72hrs i proceed with my plan)))
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am

Hearing the shinigami and not kneeling down, Majeh would make his decision fairly quickly. Majeh choose to live, well as what he would call living and not to be erraticated by a bomb. Though one would think a weapon for the destruction of man wouldn't have an effect on one from another existance. Majeh would leave the other shinigami behind as he would take his first step into the garganta and leave this relm of existance for another.

{Exit, following Reaper.}

(OOC: Sorry for short post, Wii typing.)
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 am

(Reaper...You can't use garganta, hollow, Arrancar and Vizard ability only, secondly we asked you to get admin permission right before the bomb was posted, which you did not. As a result all your actions are voided, until this is addressed.)
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 am

(Garganta is a kido though. As it has been shown tha Tosen and Urahara used. So seeing that it is a Kido, a shinigami would posses the ability to use it.)
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:44 am

(Tousen is a vizard, and I believe Urahara used a generator, it has been shown that normal shinigami do not possess knowledge of it, and Reaper has not gain it through rp or discussed it with the staff, once again making his actions invalid. )
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 am

(ooc: i am sorry for over stepping my bounds, i was not trying to and it is a kido i think that allows a shinigami to use one being that there is a spell and more then one shinigami used it. Also i was coming back from being sick and forgot about the admin part but i wish not to offend any one including the admins.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.   An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apple A Day. Apparently Doesn't Keep The Doctor Away.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: