Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Hatred

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuma Izumi

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:54 am

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name: ko-rudoche-n nikushimi [cold chain of hatred, "Chains"]

-Family: Poison

-Type: Normal

-Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

-Camouflage: Ipod w/ Headphones

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:
Spoiler:

-Personality: Chains has a very calm personality of him. And likes to challenge Kazuma Frequently with mood. Chains is more of a teacher. And enjoys testing Kazuma's knowledge and ability. Chains is a very skilled fighter. And does not hold back. He has made a very large relationship with Kazuma. And has made it so that Kazuma hallucinates that he is by his side from time to time.
Chains usually prefers forests and trees and areas to think instead of the rather large city of the inner realm. When he appears, he usually tells Kazuma to take him to a calming place.

-Inner World:
Spoiler:
And endless city of burning buildings. Every room has a sad memory of Chains or Kazuma in it.

-Connection: Strong

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase: "Screaming on the inside I am frail and withered, Cover up the wounds That I can't hide, Walls that lie between us, The saint within the sinner, I have lost the nerve, But it's all right, Carry the wounded and shut your eyes, All will be forgiven, None will rise, Bury the fallen and lead the blind I will fight the loss, Dead inside.ko-rudoche-n nikushimi."

-Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:

-Shikai Ability:
The poison that drips off the blade that is connected to the chain attacks muscle cells, rendering it useless. The poison itself is only strong enough to kill so many cells before it is forced to submit. Hovever, It does not leve the body. And dwells in the muscle and gains srength like a microfracture in a bone. It comes back, stronger than ever. The poison itself lasts for ten posts in the first attack. eleven in the second attack. It Enters the body through a wound. The cooldown is about five posts. It takes about three posts for the poison to take maximum affect.

-Techniques:

Name: Acid Rain
Ability: The chain links (which are hollow, yet very strong) spew out the poison that is flowing through the weapon. In all directions. Mainly for defensive purposes but can also be used on the offense. Kazuma is usually spinning on one foot while performing this technique for a more chance of hitting the target. If the poison splatters on any exposed area of skin. It will take about six posts until the area is completely numb and the burning sensation will take effect.
Duration: Close range. About 1-5 meters. Not very accurate. Chance Kazuma will be hit. But most unlikely.
Cooldown: three posts
Level: 5

[Antidote for Poison]

! fl oz of body waste (preferably vomit)
3oz of nutrient filled soil
four oz of anothers blood
lemon juice

thats it. But, the recipe doesn't need to be mixed, and can be applied directly. The posion is then encourage to flow out of the wound. Bad idea to suck it out, for risk of swallowing it.

Last edited by Kazuma Izumi on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:17 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 am

The poison must wear off, you need to add more limits, and a time-frame for how it works.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma Izumi

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 am

fixed, if the stuff that needed to be edited does not reach your satisfactory. Simply say so. Also switched the Shikai ability up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 am

State how the poison enters the body. Even though its kind of obvious, you need to sate what kind of poison you use.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma Izumi

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 am

kk. Fixed. But i don't neccesarily understand, when you say "State which poison you use...." do you mean like a real poison?
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 am

Poison through Injection
Poison through Pores
Poison through inhalation
Poison through bloodstream.
(etc.)

There are different kinds of poisons itself, like its basic standards if it burns, if its acidic, if it numbs. All those things.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma Izumi

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

My Bankai (when I train for it) promotes three of those types. Of course. I have fixed it, and if i haven't i will say it goes through bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 am

How long does it take the poison to start working? you edited that out.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma Izumi

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 am

edited back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chain of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Hatred   Chain of Hatred Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain of Hatred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Templates :: Zan Registration-
Jump to: