Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeo Takemori

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Takemori

Takeo Takemori

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 am

-Shinigami-

General Information:

-Full Name: Takeo Takemori

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Captain of 7th squad

-Noteable Family: None

-Loyalties: Seiretei

-Actual Age 1671

Appearance:

-Appearance:Takeo Takemori Anime_10
Takeo has dark red, messy hair. He is someone you can look at and someone who has mostly one expression on his face. Around his neck Takeo has a collar like looking necklace with spikes protruding from it. Around his right wrist is a chain with a cross. The pendant isn’t covered in jewels it is merely a plain chain with a silver cross. Takeo has tattoos as well. He has one on his back and one on his left shoulder. The one on the shoulder is rather small and is somewhat off a tribal tattoo. The one on his back is large and covers his whole back. It is a cross with the names of his dead family written in it. Some of Takeo’s limbs are covered with scratches and cuts. He is pretty muscular built. Takeo has dark red eyes that scare some people.

-Preferred Wardrobe: The usual shinigami robes.

-Height: 186

-Weight: 150 lbs

-Physical Age: 23

Race Specific Information:

-Squad: 7th

-Seat: Captain

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Takeo is a man of few words. He rarely speaks and he is not known for big speeches nor when talking to his squad nor when fighting an opponent. Although he is silent he isn’t shy. He would have good chances with the women if he would want it, but he just isn’t interested (NOT GAY). Takeo would be known for his dark personality. Like many others he isn’t too open and the only ones he respects are the Captains off Gotei. Takeo loves to fight and he enjoys to fight an opponent undisturbed and in a silent place where no one can be a nuisance. The most important thing to Takeo is his honour and so he wants to live his whole life. To serve the Soul Society and if needed, die doing it, that is what Takeo lives to do. He doesn’t think that he is better than anyone else but he is somewhat cocky. Takeo can be called a lazy person. His favourite way of spending time is sleeping. He himself doesn’t care, on the ground, on a branch in a tree, on rooftops on a table just everywhere. When sleeping, he rarely wakes up if someone calls him. The rare exceptions are meetings or fights. He is someone who puts great worth in fighting and sleeping, but he will be there wherever or whenever he is told.

-History: Takeo was born in a rich family. He was the only child and his parents weren’t the best ones. They rarely were home and gave any attention to Takeo. They were on many journeys and balls while Takeo sat home and studied just like his parents wanted. He did well. He became a lot of good marks and that continued until he had only A’s. He didn’t go to a normal school or to an academy for rich people. The teachers came to him and so Takeo rarely saw the outer world. He had to learn things like economy and other stuff so he would know how to lead the firms and business his father had.

When he was eight he got a little brother. He was still getting excellent marks but he now was even less visible for his parents. He was given less and less attention and soon he didn’t care about it and slowly became the man he is now. When he was ten, his parents got a daughter. About now he was completely ignored and was given hardly any attention at all. Even with two more children Takeo’s parents didn’t stay home for more than two days. They were off to balls and parties leaving the tree of them alone. It was clear that like this they wouldn’t grow up to be great members of the society.

Six years later Takeo’s mother was dying. She had cancer and was on her deathbed she was talking with all of her children one last time. Takeo’s father wasn’t there because he had a important errand to attend to and he had to leave the country.

A dark room, the curtains are closed and some candles are lighting up the room. In the middle off the room is a bed and three children on the left side of it are standing moments away from breaking into tears. Takeo’s mother was lying in the bed coughing and holding onto her life with the last strength she had left. Takeo’s brother and his sister were sitting besides their mother as Takeo himself was standing in front of the bed. “My children.” Takeo’s mother spoke “I love all of you so much, I regret to have spent so less time with you and now it is too late.” Takeo’s siblings started to cry. “Takeo… Come closer.” His mother said with a large break. Takeo slowly walked closer and got on his knees. He took his mothers hand and placed it on his forehead. “Goodbye…” The last gasp came out of his mother mouth as she went on to another world. One tear went down Takeo’s cheek. “Goodbye, Mother.” Takeo said.

After his mothers death Takeo went outside. He just wanted to clear his head. Even though he didn’t get much attention he loved his parents very much. Takeo took unknown streets and alleys as he walked through the town. At one point he came to a striptease club. He would normally go past it but not if he would see his fathers car parked outside. Takeo waited for a while and there he came out, Takeo’s father with the dancers and glasses of alcohol. He was celebrating although there was nothing to celebrate. A large amount of anger overcame Takeo. He started to run. At full speed he was home again. Takeo went to bed and tried to forget everything that had happened to him and his family but of course that would not happen. The next day Takeo would completely change his life. He started to learn the fighting styles that could be learned around the place where he was living. He didn’t speak with his father anymore and as it seemed none of them even cared.

After seven long years Takeo had mastered many fighting styles and he had thought through what his actions would be now. Takeo had learned how to wield a sword and a gun and he had purchased both of the items as well. Takeo simply decided to kill his father. He had gotten old and already written a testament so no matter what Takeo now did was not going to endanger his brother and sister not now and not in the future. Takeo waited till one night…

He was walking through a hall. The full moon was shining through the windows. Takeo had his katana on his shoulder and his gun drawn in his hand. His index finger was on the trigger. Takeo was ready for a bloodbath. With his siblings on a journey he had nothing to make him hold back. Takeo was walking till he stopped at a large door. He cleared his mind like before every fight and kicked the door open. “What the hell are you doing kid?” Said one of the guards. Takeo pointed his gun at the guard. “Do you think you scare me? With those toys do you think you can hold your own against us? Ha! Now stop what you are doing and turn around. What the hell are you going to do anyway?” The guard laughed. Some guards cam at Takeo to seize him. “I am going to kill my father.” Said Takeo as he drew out his katana slashing the guards into two. Takeo then ducked and ran at the remaining guards. Gun shots and sword slashes, screams of pain and curses could be heard from the hallway. When Takeo finally got to the door he hadn’t broken a sweat. Takeo left a bloody hallway behind him just to kill his father. Takeo opened the door just to jump and take cover behind a couch to survive a gun shot from his own father. Takeo stood up and looked his father in the eyes. Takeo pointed his gun at his father and the same did his father. Two shots could be heard that evening. The two last shots…

Takeo was sent to soul society that same evening. He woke up in Rukongai and a fully new life started for him. Takeo enrolled the Shinigami academy. He was good in everything but he enjoyed the zanpackuto training the most. When he graduated he was taken in the seventh squad. Takeo started to train to get his shikai and bankai. After four hundreds of years he had finally mastered his zanpackuto completely. After that he became the Captain of the 7th squad.

-Roleplay Samples: "What!? What do you mean I'm wrong?!" The sand Hollow yelled. He tried to follo Hayatos movements which seemed to have gotten faster. "Tell me! What is your plan!?" The Hollow yelled again. That made Hayato wonder. Those seemed like desperate calls. It seemed like the Hollow was to tired to continue and was ready to give up. "Do I hear you right? It seems to me that you have no more faith in yourself. Which I can understand for your life is going to end soon." Hayato still continued to look down on the Hollow. Although it should have been the other way around. In only a couple of minutes Hayato had made the Hollow loose all faith in him. "Stop mocking me! I'm going to kill you!" The Hollow yelled again. Hayato was starting to get annoyed. The Hollow was acting like a bringer of death and destruction himself one moment. And what happens the next one? He starts to yell like a little girl. Desperately trying to get find out what Hayatos pan is the Hollow lost any sense of battle. He was getting sloppy and that rage of his could make a fatal mistake. It could be the end of him. Hayato couldn't help, but to mock him even more. "You call yourself a Hollow? You should not be letting someone to play mind games with you. You should be the one who plays them." Hayato was now ready to kill him. "If you can't act like a Hollow then at least die like one." Hayato turned to him and started to run at him. This was the beginning of the end.

Two and a half minutes earlier.

Hayato kept running around the Hollow. It was about time to start the first phase of his plan. "Alright. Let's begin." Hayato thought to himself as he looked straight at the Hollow. "Phase two : Confusion." Hayato went through his plan in his mind. "Let's confuse him a little bit." Hayato had a emotionless expression on his mask. He always knew if your enemy can't see your true expression he can't predict your moves. In the life off a Hollow emotions only got in the way. And on his journey to power he didn't need any more obstacles as he already had. He had to take down this obstacle so he could go and meet three new ones. And so on. At least that was how it ussualy was. Hayato jumped up and landed on the Hollows shoulder. "Do you really think you have figured my plan out?" Hayato asked. "Yes. And your just denying it. You know I'm right and that get's you worked up." The Hollow answered. His voice full of confidence. Yet. "I'm sorry. I'll have to disappoint you. You haven't figured out my plan. Not... one... bit." Hayato said mocking the Hollow. "Your lying!" The Hollow yelled as he hit his shoulder with his hand. Hayato appeared on the other shoulder. "No. I'm not. Do you know why I have been running so much around? That’s simple. I have been gathering Reiryoku from around this whole area. Do you understand? Your finished." Hayato disappeared and then showed up on the ground.

Two and a half minutes later.

"You can't be telling the truth! Even if you collected the Reiryoku around this place. There is nothing you can do with it. You can't hut me!!!" The Hollow had gotten even more worked up. "Your right." Hearing these words the Hollow stopped and so did Hayato. "Well almost. Gathering Reiryoku isn't my whole plan. Merely a part of it. Another part was to tell you that one phase of my plan." Hayato simply explained without showing any emotion at all. "Now that I have completed the first two phases of my plan I can move one to the last one. The third and last phase : Annihilation." Hayato said these word with making them saund even colder at the end. It was another effect to make the Hollow scared. Hayato had his Cero charged. He opened his other palm. In it another Cero started to take form. "Now. As another Cero is born I's time it took your life." Hayato said to the Hollow pointing at him. "Have you ever experienced true fear? If not, then let me demostrate it. You are doing good... you have exactly the right expression for your death." Hayato ran at the Hollow with the evil instinct to kill.

Last edited by Takeo Takemori on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:01 am

500's is quite a bit young for a Captain-level shinigami.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Takeo Takemori

Takeo Takemori

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:31 am

I think it's decent, but you'll need Maria Fate's approval since you're going for captaincy.. Pm her.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 am

I see no roleplay sample.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am

Takeo Takemori wrote:

-Roleplay Samples: "What!? What do you mean I'm wrong?!" The sand Hollow yelled. He tried to follo Hayatos movements which seemed to have gotten faster. "Tell me! What is your plan!?" The Hollow yelled again. That made Hayato wonder. Those seemed like desperate calls. It seemed like the Hollow was to tired to continue and was ready to give up. "Do I hear you right? It seems to me that you have no more faith in yourself. Which I can understand for your life is going to end soon." Hayato still continued to look down on the Hollow. Although it should have been the other way around. In only a couple of minutes Hayato had made the Hollow loose all faith in him. "Stop mocking me! I'm going to kill you!" The Hollow yelled again. Hayato was starting to get annoyed. The Hollow was acting like a bringer of death and destruction himself one moment. And what happens the next one? He starts to yell like a little girl. Desperately trying to get find out what Hayatos pan is the Hollow lost any sense of battle. He was getting sloppy and that rage of his could make a fatal mistake. It could be the end of him. Hayato couldn't help, but to mock him even more. "You call yourself a Hollow? You should not be letting someone to play mind games with you. You should be the one who plays them." Hayato was now ready to kill him. "If you can't act like a Hollow then at least die like one." Hayato turned to him and started to run at him. This was the beginning of the end.

Two and a half minutes earlier.

Hayato kept running around the Hollow. It was about time to start the first phase of his plan. "Alright. Let's begin." Hayato thought to himself as he looked straight at the Hollow. "Phase two : Confusion." Hayato went through his plan in his mind. "Let's confuse him a little bit." Hayato had a emotionless expression on his mask. He always knew if your enemy can't see your true expression he can't predict your moves. In the life off a Hollow emotions only got in the way. And on his journey to power he didn't need any more obstacles as he already had. He had to take down this obstacle so he could go and meet three new ones. And so on. At least that was how it ussualy was. Hayato jumped up and landed on the Hollows shoulder. "Do you really think you have figured my plan out?" Hayato asked. "Yes. And your just denying it. You know I'm right and that get's you worked up." The Hollow answered. His voice full of confidence. Yet. "I'm sorry. I'll have to disappoint you. You haven't figured out my plan. Not... one... bit." Hayato said mocking the Hollow. "Your lying!" The Hollow yelled as he hit his shoulder with his hand. Hayato appeared on the other shoulder. "No. I'm not. Do you know why I have been running so much around? That’s simple. I have been gathering Reiryoku from around this whole area. Do you understand? Your finished." Hayato disappeared and then showed up on the ground.

Two and a half minutes later.

"You can't be telling the truth! Even if you collected the Reiryoku around this place. There is nothing you can do with it. You can't hut me!!!" The Hollow had gotten even more worked up. "Your right." Hearing these words the Hollow stopped and so did Hayato. "Well almost. Gathering Reiryoku isn't my whole plan. Merely a part of it. Another part was to tell you that one phase of my plan." Hayato simply explained without showing any emotion at all. "Now that I have completed the first two phases of my plan I can move one to the last one. The third and last phase : Annihilation." Hayato said these word with making them saund even colder at the end. It was another effect to make the Hollow scared. Hayato had his Cero charged. He opened his other palm. In it another Cero started to take form. "Now. As another Cero is born I's time it took your life." Hayato said to the Hollow pointing at him. "Have you ever experienced true fear? If not, then let me demostrate it. You are doing good... you have exactly the right expression for your death." Hayato ran at the Hollow with the evil instinct to kill.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

Takeo Takemori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Takemori   Takeo Takemori EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 am

Oh... Well..

Accepted as the 7th Division Captain!

Approved

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down