Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)

Go down 
+2
Hinin Twilian
Kenta Talia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Tamekaze then sighed as he slept. Tame then woke up. " Meeting over good bye i going back to my room you need me...., Dont need me whoever becomes my partner send them to my room." Tame says as he then flashed stepped of the couch. He then flashed steped out the door without nobody seeing him he was that fast and good at flash stepping. Tame then arrived in his room where he slept.

((( Who ever becomes my Partner in this Just make a post with you knocking at my door and sort leave me alone)))

~Topic Left ~

Last edited by Tamekaze Zaraki on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm

"The Arrancar didn't make us what we are. Aizen did, the Arrancar took care of Aizen. We no longer have a grudge with them as far as I can see." Kai said warily, taking a seat on the couch beside the man who was arguing. He had simply walked over the leg sweep, though his left shin took a hit, he ignored it. Yawning, he placed a hand to his mouth and then smiled at the Vaizards before they could exit. "I say we stick to neutrality for now, see who comes out strong. Then he help whoever does for a short while, and if it seems like they are winning by a little too much, switch sides. Eventually both will be destroyed and we will be left to claim the land and power." Kai said in a devious tone. "Granted this plan is very full of holes and needs some work, but its a good overall no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:18 pm

"Maby we can form some kind of alliance with the Shinigami...id prefer not to help the Arrancar in eny way, theyre nothing but flesh hungry beasts who are very cocky of theyre own power" she said quictly, but just loud enough so Kenta could hear her. Konata then stood up and put her Zanpakuto across her shoulders and rested her hands on the side of it hanging off the front, "The Vizard may be a strong group but our numbers are pretty small, it would be a better idea to join the Shinigami in this battle and somehow gain theyre trust" She said as she walked next to Kenta
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Mizuken sat and listened to what was being said. He simply shook his head and changed his mindset there on the spot. He knew that anyway it went there was going to be bloodshed and more than likely he was going to be wielding the weapon to do it. He sighed heavily, stood up and made his way past the leader.

"I truely don't care what side we join....just as long as I get to kill the Shinigami's 11th Division Captain and one of those damned Espadas."

Finishing his statement, Mizuken grew somewhat parched and left the room to head to the kitchen, where he would get a nice, cold, glass of water to cool him down a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Tyson looked at Mizuken like he was crazy. "Ummm... I guess that is one way to look at it..." he said. He felt like he was a bit threatened in here and started off to go somewhere else. "You guys figure it out without me!" he said, waving his hand to the group to signal that he was going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 am

He would stand up and look across the room. I think I like the idea of gaining the trust of the shinigami. It would be benificial to the vaizard race to have a little less that we must worry about. He let it sink in before he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:44 am

Tamekaze wlks back in to the room from orders of the leader. Tame then walks and stands next to Him. " Okay i order all of you to shut up lisen to the leader speak once he does then we will agree on the topic got it." Tame says in a calm voice not yelling at all, but he did start to push a lot of spiritual Preasure out. " If anyone talks before Kenta talks ill be forced to remove my glove and show you all my true and full powers. " Tame said cause the gloves is the thing holding the true bulkness of his spiritual pressure the one he is purin out to scare the Vizards with isnt even half the amount he has.

(( nobody post tell after Kenta))
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 am

Kenta, smiled ever so slightly as the other Vizard, got his daily dose of being the boss. Every one loved to have power and the Vizard we definitely not the exception to his rule, as if they were they’d be living in a small cottage in the middle of no where. “Thank you Tamekaze, I know we all have different opinions” His face held a very small smirk that showed an air of aggravation. Kenta, step towards Konata in a anything but a comforting Fashion, he attempted to make eye contact with her. His golden eyes held a powerful blank stare, meant to draw one into his words. “What makes us so different form Arracanrs? That they were born with a mask and we weren’t?”

Kenta, stepped back once again returning to the ever comforting marble wall that bordered the large main stare case. “Konata, we must make our own side, but to do that we must help both and even the war out.”
The Vizard leader ran his fingers through his hair that was a soft black and now very messy from his bad habit of Running his fingers through his hair.

Turning to the stair case, Kenta began to walk away. “I’ll send out group assignments in awhile, oh and Miss. Konata I’ll honor your opinion” He had conveniently left out how he would honor such an opinion but he had managed not to flip and say something, like she was too attached to those who threwher and out and left her at the roadside, to die. Ketna, sigh as he walked up to his quarters, it was a sigh of boredom as he had a full eight floors to walk, it had been a compromise or the closet thing he could achieve , much like this meeting.

[exit, meeting over]
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:16 am

Tamekaze then made his Reiatsu disappear making him seem human showing off a small amount of it. " To all of you i got a rule the must be obeyed. DONT EVER SHOW YOUR REIATSU WHILE YOUR WALKING AROUND MAKE YOUR SELF AS ALMOST HUMAN, ... AS IN SURPRESS YOUR REIATSU GOT IT." Tame says as he walks out the building Tame then begin to walk down a straight path to the beach.

(( Left topic, Join this topic if you wanna chat or hang out. https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net/karakura-town-f14/watching-the-waves-open-to-all-races-t116.htm#560 ))
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 am

He sighs and looks around. It appeared what would be said had been. He sighed and turned for the exit of the room. He would walk slowly out, thinking of all of the words that were said. Even if Kenta honored Konata's words, it wouldn't change his mind. He was most likely going to do what he wanted to any way.

Exit
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:49 am

Konata sits and watches as people leave, she tried to figure out why Kenta wanted his own side instead of helping one or another, soon she is the last one there, she listend to what Tamekaze said before he had left, "....does he mean a gigai?" she said to herself wondering why he said that, she stood up and left the room after.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)   Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Vaizards, (all Vizards are expected to attend)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2