Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DISCUSSION!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajaket Diashi

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 pm

A mutual OOC dicussion between the Tres Reyes and any staff who wishes to randomly interject.

We're dicussing battle plans, subplots, goals, ideas, etc. etc.

Along with the eventual plan to invade SS and exter- I mean, expatriate the shinigami! (JK)

-
Phase one: Build-up of alliances and power XD
-Possible Allies(From most likely to least)-
1 The Vaizards, Vizards, Visoreds, whatever spelling you prefer
2 Quincies
3 Mercenaries
4 Rogue members of all species minus Arrancar

-Steps to insure NPC increase/power increase(In no particular order)-
1 Decimate a random human city and convert all the human beings into Hollows ... then cultivate them as Menos which will be kept in the underground chambers of Albas.
2 Eliminate/Detain whatever allies of the shinigami are around - Bountou, Superhumans, Mercenaries
3 Kidnap shinigami and KILLZ them, using their corpses for scientific purposes ... and maybe Hollowfication projects.
4 Hit and Run tactics to weaken shinigami forces in K-town ... once enough damage has been done, invade K-Town and convert all non-spiritually powerful beings into Hollows.

-Useful things to do(If none of the above can be done)-
1 Put the damn rogue arrancar in their place!
2 Re-claim Las Noches in the future to use as a branch base to host forces in HM.
3 Develop Illegal Senkaimon openings(Urahara gates, lol) so as to ease the invasion of SS, involves launching attacks in the human world.
4 Develop artifical arrancar(Alt accounts for Tres Reyes or for trusted Espada) like WW to specialize in the oncoming war, and thus give us an advantage in some category or type or situation.

Just random things taken from the IC meeting and some things I thought we could potentially do, these are all suggestions, not really anything we HAVE to do. And sorry for inactivity before, I swear to be a bit more active.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:31 am

As for your allies, you automatically get the Quincy, as the plot talks about how the Arrancar make a deal with them. However, you will probably need to recruit Quincy, since there are none atm
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Maria Fate
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Maria Fate

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 am

Actually, I was planning on siding with the Vizards.

>.>;
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:34 am

well i plan to Blow up K-town and all that so you can have to souls that Died in the blast keeping them from joining the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 am

@ Ayano: Point taken >.>;; and why is it ALWAYS quincies that have the fewest members on every Bleach forum I've been to? Ah well, we'll recruit them soon enough.

@ Maria: Errr ... that's Sangre's idea, not mine. It was taken from the IC meeting we had that's now sitting at the bottom of the list of topics. As to whether we'll meet up with the Vaizards ... that's pretty much Sangre's call, and he hasn't PMed me nor dropped any messages indicating it as of yet >.>;;

@ Senor Jones: Fair enough, just drop a message when you blow up K-Town and we'll come a-harvesting.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 am

@Maria, if you want the vizards, you'd better get to them before i do. I wont just sit there and let you, silly haha. You're going to have to ally before i ally with them. Simple. Not only simple, but fair as well.

@Reaper, You have issues (jk by the way) wanting to blow up K-Town xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DISCUSSION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION!   DISCUSSION! Empty

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: