Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright so quick question.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Alright so quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Alright so quick question.   Alright so quick question. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 am

So, I love roleplaying and have been at it for several years, but it's hard to find a good one these days. I really like the atmosphere and ideas of this board, but I've never really been into Bleach. Will it be hard to adapt and play, is it even possible? Or should i honestly just search out a new forum?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Alright so quick question.   Alright so quick question. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 am

Bleach isn't hard to adapt to. Infact the current C.C. started roleplaying Bleach by knowing nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Alright so quick question.   Alright so quick question. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:52 am

Alright thank you. I just i had one question before I started. What exactly are the Arrancar/Quincy's/Hollows/etc. I just need to know which one i should make my character haha.
Back to top Go down
Ryusuke Korai

Ryusuke Korai

PostSubject: Re: Alright so quick question.   Alright so quick question. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:55 am

It would be Best to Start of As A ShiniGami, as they are the simplest Race. Heres a Bleach Wiki Link.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

PostSubject: Re: Alright so quick question.   Alright so quick question. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 am

Shinigami isn't the easiest race to make.... It is clearly a quincy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright so quick question.   Alright so quick question. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright so quick question.
Page 1 of 1