Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Dragoon RP idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

Legend of Dragoon RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 am

Hello, i have recently been playing the Legend of Dragoon for the PS-One, and it is seriously KICKASS.

It's an old game made in 2000, and it's seriously awesome. One could say i was obsessed with it.

Basically, what its about is humans that gain the spirit of a dragon are called a Dragoon. There are various elements of a dragoon (fire, ice, lightning, fighting, light, dark, ect ect). Dragoons CAN control dragons, though they dont always... They are sort of like Vizards in the aspect of them not being able to done their Dragoon form forever.

They go through a transformation, they hold tightly the Spirit (which is a orb like thing) and they go through their transformation. Their element swirls around them, thus giving them the Legendary Armor of the Dragoon. Their attributes are GREATLY increased, and their armor is the color of their element. They gain magic power WHICH is strict to their element.

That is a dragoon.

A dragon is a big beast that has an element and is suber-fucking-powerful. Only winglies and dragoons can kill a dragon <-- that is a dragon.

A winglie is something different, they are god-like beings who are similar to dragoons. They are most skilled in magic, and have jet-pack-like wings, which they can turn on and off. They are very powerful, and they believe that they are the best race of all, as they are considered to be god-like. Winglies ARE able to become dragoons, which they will be SUPER powerful.

Humans. Nothing special. Carry a sword, arrow, maybe a lance. They CAN fight winglies and dragoons, and CAN be a match, though it is HIGHLY unlikely, though possible.

Moon Child - This im not too sure of, though it is a princess on Earth that must be killed by the Black Monster. This is not very important, except for the fact in the game the Black Monster tries to kill the Moon Child to save the world or something...

The Black Monster - Every 108 years, When the Moon That Never Sets glows red, a holy light will descend from it, and come and bathe the earth in a holy bliss. However, the bliss is not so holy, as the light that descends is the black monster, which only brings destruction and chaos, looking for the Moon Child. The Black Monster is able to assume a human form on earth, though every 108 years, their human form will be cast aside to transform into the Black Monster.

This game has 4 continents, Serbia...Or is it Serdio? Dont know FOR SURE.

1. Serdio
2. Tiberia
3. Mille Sesseau
4. The Forgotten Land

Each is controlled by a Kingdom(except The Forgotten Land). In Serdio is it just known as the Kingdom.

1. Serdio - Kingdom of Serdio
2. Tiberia - Twin Castle (2 princesses, 2 kings, 2 queens, no princes.)
3. Mille Sesseau - Crystal Palace

The kings are allowed to be dragoons, though not winglies.

Each king has a "moon" object, which can awaken the Black Monster artificially. They are winglie artifacts and are passed down to the King or Queen in the Coming of Age ceremony magically. It is magically placed in their back, so nobody can get them unless they are magic. They also possess GREAT power.

1. Serdio - Moon Sphere
2. Tiberia - Moon Dagger
3. Mille Sesseau - Moon Mirror

Each race can live wherever they want, except the Winglies. They must remain in the Winglie Forest which is North of the Evergreen Forest in Mille Sesseau. It can only be entered using Winglie magic - thus no humans or dragoons can enter unless accompanied by a Winglie.

There are 2 dragon items, as well.

Dragon Buster - a sword composed of energy which can destroy a dragon with a few swipes, and pierce the legendary armor of the dragoon and kill a dragoon in one hit. This is VERY powerful, and is guarded by the winglies, though they dont know how to access its power - it is believed they are not able to access its power.

The Dragon Staff - It is a staff that GREATLY weakens a Dragon and Dragoon. Their attributes are GREATLY lowered, and being a dragoon, it'd be better off EXITING your dragoon form if this artifact is used against you. It weakens all within the battle, and the effects can only be reversed once the staff is either broken or the effects naturally wear off (2days).

That my friends, is basically the Legend of Dragoon for you, and if anybody either knows OF it, or has played and understands the game PLEASE make a Legend of Dragoon RP with me, it'll be great!!

What ill need is the following:

Co-Founder: Danku

Head Admin: Fenrir

Admin: Ryusuke Korai
Admin:
Admin:

Head Moderator:

Moderator:
Moderator:

Application Admin:
Application Mod:
Application Mod:

Graphic Team Leader:

And lots of people who'll join!

Please join, it'll be tremendous fun!

Want more information about the Legend of Dragoon, want more detail? Then go look it up! It's on wikipedia, and i know its ACCURATE on there, i already read it. Don't ask me why i didnt copy and paste...Ill just tell you i felt like writing.

Last edited by Sangre Amo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 am

I'll like to Apply for an admin/mod position.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 am

Do you feel as though you know enough about Legend of Dragoon, or have you played the game before?
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 am

I'm a quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 am

Great (: Just lovely.

Now, this is your choice. As first to ask for a spot, would you like Co-Founder? If so, then ill need your help with absolutely everything. Plot...Templates...Rules...Ect Ect.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

I'll try co-founder, but if things don't go so well I'll take head admin.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 am

I absolutely love Legend of Dragoon. Ik I'm new here and don't really know anyone, but I'd love to help somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm

You've played Legend of Dragoon before?! Seriously?! Another actual fan?! Very Happy?!
Back to top Go down
Ryusuke Korai

Ryusuke Korai

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Ill Take An admin spot if that fine with you. (never played it before, but it sounds great).
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Of coursee ^^
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 am

Yes! I got it for the old PS1 a long time ago. It's one of my favorite games!
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:28 am

Hahh! Sweetness! Great awesome spectacular!

Now, which one are you going for? Admin/Mod? Since your the first, you'll get Head Of ______.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 am

I'd love to be an Admin! The only problem is that I won't be on for a week now, goin on vacation, but the second I get back I'll jump right in there!
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 am

Accepted. Welcome to Head of Administration.
Back to top Go down
Megumi

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 am

Oh yeah just so you know there were more then just the Dragon Block Staff and the Dragon Buster, but if you remember rightly the Winglie elder states that they were destroyed during the War.

For a site based off a game like this, you'll have to make it unique in some way, otherwise those who aren't Dragoon's or Winglie's will get extremely bored.

PS. You also missed detailing Gigantos.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 am

And Faust... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 am

well Faust is optional and indeed i forgot about Gigantos...

As for the Star Dust, it'll be something RARE in-game, not like the game where there is 50.

Faust will not exist, and i shall make up some special stuff for humans, as you have correctly pointed out itll be boring as a human. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon RP idea   Legend of Dragoon RP idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Dragoon RP idea
Page 1 of 1