Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lazy Fighter....(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

A Lazy Fighter....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:23 am

The cool wind blew over the grassy plains that seemed very beautiful under the sunny sky with some clouds. The plains was filled with lush grass and on the outside of the plains, many large trees surrounded it. In the middle of the plains was a large boulder, which was the only one in sight, and a figure laid down on top of it. The figure was actually Mizuken Hagi, an Elite Vizard, that was doing something he often enjoyed...staring at the sky. He had been doing this for hours, noting the birds in the sky and small animals that had been running around the fields. It was peaceful...and he planned on keeping it that way. A small smirk came across his face as he said;

"Nice day...."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:54 am

Konata was passing through the plains wearing her usual clothing, a black shirt opend a little at the top with a white collor, the black on the shirt was outloned red, a short grey skirt with a black box patern on it, tall black stockings and brown school shoes, as she walked the wind blew lightly blowing her long hair to the side a little, she noticed a figure laying on the rock and began to walk to it to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:58 am

Mizuken continued to stare at the sky above until he felt the reiatsu of another person. He mumured to himself about how bothersome it may be if he has to confront someone as he sat up to scan the area around him. Slowly turning his head to look around him, he saw a woman walking towards him. He could tell that it was probably the same female that was recruited into the Vizard ranks not too long ago. Mizuken began to think of a way to respond to the female as she got closer, but all he could come up with was;

"Sup"
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:00 am

Konata reached the rock and hoped ontop of it next to Mizuken, she sat down next to him, "What are you doing out here at this time?" She said as she looked at him from next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 am

Mizuken watched as she sat down next to him, which he then sighed heavily. He couldn't believe what was happening, his nice peaceful day was being intruded on by this female, but he wasn't in the mood to react on this and decided to stay somewhat friendly.

"It's peaceful at this time"

As he finished saying that, he returned to being silent and staring up at the sky. He just wanted to think by himself and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:38 am

"....You seem a little lazy, dont you have places to be or things to do?" She said as he laid back down, she showed no signs of fear and was a little emotionless as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 am

Mizuken gave a loud yawn as she spoke, which proved he truely didn't care what she was saying. When he stopped yawning, he put his hand up over his face to wipe the coners of his eyes. He then turned to face Konata and said;

"Nope...that part of my life is done with...", he said as he rolled over on his boulder.

He closed his eyes and acted as if he was going to take a nap, to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 am

Konata just sat there watching him, after a moment of silence she spoke again, "Have you fought enything good lately?" She said looking at him from behind him
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 am

Mizuken rolled back over and mumbled something under his breath in the process. He then looked at her and said;

"Nope...been avoiding fighting since I've became an Elite"
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:48 am

"Oh...why? do you not like fighting?" She asked him still sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 am

Mizuken lazily sat up and put his hands on his knees. He looked straight across th lush grassy plains as he began to reminise over his past. He thought about his time when he was alive. He thought about his time living in Rukongai when he had to fight to live. He even thought about his time in the 11th Division killing numerous people for no reason except because someone told him to. He shook his head and said;

"Cause here...I don't have to fight if I don't want to...

Mizuken knew that the answer he gave wasn't his real answer, but it would have to do for now simply cause he didn't know this female enough to go and give his life story.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Konata lays back next to him with her hands behind her head, she turned to the side looking at Mizuken, "I see.....are you good at fighting?" she asked him out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Mizuken thought about her question. Took him a while, which he continued to stare at the sky. He then rolled over to face her. He then said;

"I would assume so since I was at one time the 11th Division Captain"

Last edited by Mizuken on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:42 pm

"I see..i was just a member of the 10th squad..they wouldnt give me a higher position for some reason..." Konata said as she was laying down face to face with him
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 pm

"That's cool...but yeah..."

Mizuken put his hand in front of his mouth and let out a somewhat large yawn. It was somewhat clear that he was slipping back to his laziness as the female's presence began to wear off to him.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Konata closed her eyes tight and moved back a little after he just yawned in her face, she moved back a little to far and fell off the rock, she quickly stood up looking over the rock looking at Mizu brushing herself off
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Mizuken rolled over, putting his back towards the female, as he began to stare at the ever swaying trees that moved slightly in the wind. The image mesmorized him as his eyes began to slowly close and he was simingly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Konata realized he was falling asleep, she poked his back a bit but he didnt do enything, she walked infront of the rock, wich was also infront of Mizuken, she senced a hollow nereby so she unshiefd her Zanpakuto and looked at Mizuken, a large hollow with its face at Mizuken appeard out of a portal, Konata quickly cut it up and it vanished, after she cut it she was in a position over Mizuken with her sword diaginal down to his neck
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Mizuken felt the tip of something sharp on his neck. Out of natural instinct, he managed to unsheath his Zanpakutou, which was on the side of the rock, knock Konata off the boulder, and cut her right arm with such speed that it was totally unseen. As he slowly opened his eyes and saw the female below him, he couldn't believe it. Looking at her hand however, it was clear...she was trying to kill him.

"I thought we could be friends and sleep, but I guess you had other things in mind, so if you may please stand up and let me cut you to bits please"

As Mizuken said this, no expression or emotion could be detected or seen on his face or in his voice. It was clear that trying to kill him was a bad way to start a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Revy fell back off the rock on her back, her arm under her shoulder was cut, blood was comeing out all over her hand, her Zanpakuto flew out of her hand and stabbed in the ground on the other side of the rock, she quickly stood up and ran to grab her sword, "I sware i wasnt trying to kill you, a hollow tried to attack you while you slept and i killed it!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Mizuken continued to eye the woman down emotionlessly, eyeing her every move. He then said;

"I'm not going to repeat myself, stand, pick up your weapon, and let me cut you to bits and pieces", he said as he removed his Zanpakutou from pointing at her to his side.

Mizuken was the type of person who back in the Gotei would have killed them without them holding their weapon, but simply cause he has had a slight change of heart, he will allow them a somewhat fair chance in fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Revy positiond her Zanpakuto faceing Mizuken, "If thats what you wish......i wont force you to believe me.." she waited for him to make a move
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Mizuken watched as she clenched her weapon. After a few seconds of waiting, it was clear to him that she wanted him to attack first. He thought it over and then he chose to give her what she wanted. Slightly stepping to the right, he had seemingly disappeared. He had Shunpo'd. As he reappeared, he was behind Konata in the attempt of making a downward strike to slice her from her shoulder down her back.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Konata quickly turned around and blocked his attack, while his sword was poshing agenst hers, her sword was released into its Shikai right away, Konata didnt speak eny word at all, it simply transformed on Konatas thought, it was a very long black sword with a unique design, the blade was just as thik langhthwise as the guard so it had a somewhat small guard compared to the blade, the blade itself was about 5-6 ft long and the handle was just big enough for Konata to grab it with both of her hands, blue water like aura went from the sharp end of the blade back to the dull end and dissapeard as it leaked off.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:38 pm

A small smirk came across Mizuken's face as Konata unleased her Shikai without saying anything. Yes it was something that most people should be capable of, but it proved that she truely wanted to fight. Mizuken decided to put some space between himself and her and Shunpo'd backwards and bit. Holding his Zanpakutou at his side, Mizuken decided to unleash his Shikai as well. He looked at Konata and then he began to whisper the incantation for his Shikai knowing that it would be slightly stronger than as if he didn't.

"Drown the enemies, Tenrai Kouu Shikai"

As the powerful words left Mizuken's mouth, his blade began to glow a bright, light blue. As the glow disappeared, it revealed a 10 ft spear with 3 tips that each were 6 inches and at the opposite end a large 8 ft chain with a sharp sickle connected to it. Holding the spear in one hand and twirlling the chain in his free hand, a smile crept across his face. The days of him using his weapon from his days in the Gotei came back to him. Yeah he remembered killing all those people, but the adrenaline was unlike any other. He then yelled out;

"Are you sure you want me to start this off?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Fighter....(Open)   A Lazy Fighter....(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Fighter....(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next