Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 am

A dark eerie place, well thats what most people would think of a graveyard, but not the fearless Mizuken. Well he's not that fearless, he just wanted to be alone and knew that very few people went into the graveyard. He made his way past all the gravestones, dead trees, and extremely weak Hollows until he reached a part of the graveyard that was completely deserted and had only a park bench that was surrounded by nothing expect one large, dead tree. He sat down on the bench and stared at his surroundings, noticing nothing. A small smile crept across his face and he said aloud;

"Finally...time to chill...", he said as he pulled out a MP3 player out of his jacket pocket and put the earphones into his ears. He slowly began nodding his head and closed his eyes while listening to his favorite music.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 am

"Its strange how spirits are drawn here," said a voice. Tyson was already here and sitting on a large tomb grave for one of those rich people to live in as ghosts. "It is a shame that we can no longer help these poor souls to heaven..." he mumbled. Suddenly his mood brightened. He hopped down and got right up in Mizuken's face. "Wanna' hunt Hollows!?" he asked in a wierd, but happy tone. Before Mizuken could answer, he was already fighting a hollow, practically shredding it to bits.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 am

Mizuken felt the presence of another Vizard...as of who, it was unknown to him, until the person got in his face. Tyson. Did the new guy not know that that was one of the things that he could not and should not do to him. As for what he said to Mizuken, he did not hear due to the fact the music in his ears were extremely loud. When Tyson began to fight the other Hollows was when he took out one earphone. He then said;

"Yo...why do you wish to fight? What do you gain from fighting these low leveled monsters?

Mizuken wasn't trying to be a wise man or anything, but he did want to hear Tyson's response to his questions. He wanted to see how inexperienced the new guy was to the life of no longer being a Shinigami where fighting was a must.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 am

Tyson turned around and looked at Mizu, barely trying to fight the monster. He was now fighting it behind his back and not even breaking a sweat. "Your saying I need a reason to fight hollows?" then he started laughing. He laughed so hard that he almost got hit. ALMOST.

He quickly whiped around and finished off the monster. He turned around and smirked. "All creatures, spiritual or not, are born with a killer instincts. Wether or not you use *** up to you. I chose to use it and you ask me to question it with a reason?" he asked Mizuken. "Why do YOU need a reason to fight?" he added.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 am

Mizuken gave an emotionless expression as he was given the answer. The kid made some sense, but it wasn't the answer Mizuken was looking for. True there was no right or wrong, but Mizuken couldn't help but think that at one time of his own life he thought like that as well. He continued to sit after Tyson redirected the question towards him. He knew what his answer was and could care less how others thought of it, but he had no reason to tell him his entire answer, instead he simply replied as so;

"Well I grew tired of fighting. I've fought my entire life as a Human and Shinigami and so I choose not to fight anymore. Instead I've found, in my opinion, better things to do."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Tyson sighed, "Well that is what you belive." He shook his head and laughed, "And I though that you would be the fun guy!" He then pointed out, "If there was an attack, of arrancar, we'd be screwed, You could use the training, as could I." He was chuckling. He turned around where about 5 hollows awaited him. He began flawless untouchable combat.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Mizuken shook his head slightly as he sighed heavily. He then relaxed himself some while looking up and staring at the sky, that was growing darker with each moment passing. It was clear to him what was going to happen. He then lowered his look back to Tyson, who he knew would probably enjoy what was going to happen. As he watched Tyson finish up his Hollow fights, Mizuken gave a slight cough and pointed upwards at the hole in the sky. 5 Gillians had emerged from the hole and began to lower themselves to where they were. A somewhat disappointed look came across his face, but he assumed that it would be a good brush up on his basic skills. He slowly stood up from his seat and stood next to Tyson as the Gillians landed in front of them.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Tyson frowned as he realised that the hollows were Gillians. "Aww... I was hoping for some adjuchas levels..." he moaned. He put away his blade. "I can take them without a sword," he said. He looked right at a couple that leapt at him. He instantly grabbed on by the face and broke its neck, then he tore off its arm and used the claw to cut open the windpipe of the other one. He watched it choke on its own blood. "Oh, right. I have to purify them don't I?" he sighed and he stabbed them both with his blade. They turned into pure spirits and floated off to Soul Society.

The other three attacked Mizuken.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:45 pm

As Tyson savagely fought the two Gillians, the remainders came after him. With a somewhat annoyed look, Mizuken lazily began to walk towards them. While he walked and the Gillians ran (or tried to), he thought of how he should end their lives. He thought about using his bare hands like Tyson to prove he could do that as well, but there was no need to show off. He thought about using his Zanpakutou, but that would mean he'd have to unsheath it and use it. Too much work. He thought about using Kido, but remembered that being in the 11th Division, he didn't learn too many that could help him. He then finally thought of using his mask, but that would mean he'd have to put up with his annoying Hollow's bs...something he was not in the mood for. When he looked back up, the 3 Gillians before him had begun charging Ceros and it was then that he decided how'd he kill these pesky Gillians. As the Gillians fired off their Ceros, Mizuken had disappeared, or so it seemed. He had Shunpo'd behind the trio and held his Zanpakutou lazily in his hand.

"Why must you be so bothersome?", he said softly behind the Gillians.

As the Gillians turned around to face Mizuken, he had shoved his his left fist into the mask of the Gillian on the end. As he did so and it screamed, he threw his Zanpakutou through the side of the mask of the Gillian in the middle and sending it through the Gillian on the far end as well, making them scream in pain as well. As the two that had been pierced by the Zanpakutou began to disappear, the one that Mizuken still had his fist in was still alive and screaming as well. Mizuken turned to face it and his Hollow mask slowly formed on his face. It was now that he could communicate with the Hollow.

"I'll now show you what a true Cero looks like...well feels like"

As he said that to the Hollow, Mizuken's fist began to glow on the inside of the Gillians mask and within a second...*BOOM*. The Cero blasted the back of the Gillian's head off while he held the mask in his hand. His Hollow mask slowly faded off as he returned to the ground by Tyson.

"That was somewhat bothersome that they came after me when I didn't want to fight"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 am

Tyson watched as Mizuken popped them a new one. All of the gillians were killed in a couple of seconds. "Wow... not bad, I see your in the High Court for a reason," he said admiringly. He walked over and sat on a grave. "I hear we are on seperate orders for the war, it a shame, I'd have enjoyed the fighting with you having my back," he said. With a sigh he said, "But I suppose you have a rougher way to go, the Espada are some tough people to deal with. I have to act like their ally and stuff..." He laughed, "But then again, I'm on my own for the order... although it's stealthier and stuff, if I have to fight another captain, I may have more trouble than I asked for. I suppose that means I will have no choice but to train. All the way to the maximum power for a Vizard" He was now rambling on in a pointless self argument over who had it worse on the order.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 am

Mizuken shook his head as Tyson spoke. Not cause he didn't agree with him, but because his head started to hurt. It was something that had begun to happen to him after he fights, he would get a chronic headache. After a few minutes of the headache slowly fading and Tyson still rambling on, he began to nod his head in agreement even though he had missed out on most the conversation. He looked up at the sky as it was now becoming night and that was bad. According to his recent nights of coming to the graveyard, the later at night it got, the more Hollows would come. He then decided to tell Tyson;

"Aye do you feel like fighting some more...cause if ya don't then we need to go"

Tilting his head upwards, another tear in the sky began to open up as more Gillians began to come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 am

As another hole ripped in the sky, Tyson sighed. "I say these morons should learn their place," he said. He charged a small orb of energy and it rose up. The gillians didn't seem to mind due to the size. But then the orb entered their spirit track and burst inside them, shredding their insides. They all hit the ground before you could say, 'What was that?'

"Yeah I think we should go," he said as he started off.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 am

Mizuken nodded in agreement and put his Zanpakutou back in his sheath. He looked up and saw the orb that Tyson had sent off into the hole. It was clear to him that the Gillians wouldn't appreciate that, but in no hurry at all, Mizuken began to slowly walk towards the entrance of the graveyard and make his way through Karakura Town, back to the HQ.

(Left Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)   Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillin At The Graveyard...(Open)
Page 1 of 1