Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flame hoops and smoking death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuichi Kuro

Flame hoops and smoking death Empty
PostSubject: Flame hoops and smoking death   Flame hoops and smoking death EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:35 pm

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name:Eien no honou

Familey:Fire

-Type: Ranged

-Sealed Description:It is a gold hilt and gold handguard lining a black sheath and a a red handle. The blade itself is black and red.

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:He is tall and lanky. He has small wolf ears and a scratch on either side of his cheek. He wears a black cloak that makes him seem more of a vision than reality. He no feet but where his feet would be there is a red mist.

-Personality:He always works with an edge. He always talks with some mystery. If he knows something that Yuichi doesn't he tries to make him guess what it is. He likes to laugh and hates it when someone is weak. He doesn't like being called weak and doesn't enjoy being used to clean. He loves to fight and he is somewhat of an anigma.

-Inner World:A cold, snow area with trees everywhere. It seems to be in the artic circle but there is a constant flame burning in the middle of the pasture just before the trees. It looks as if it would burn the trees but it never moves.

-Connection:He is the burning flame inside Yuichi that is striving to get out.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase:Rain fire, burn my hoops, show my smoking death, eat my ice, Eien no honou!

-Shikai Appearance:It turns into dual blades that are blazing with fire all around the handle. The blades shoot completely red and the tip is burning.

-Shikai Ability:He can shoot flame out of the tips of each of the blades. The flame acts as a tunnel that can be minipulated by Yuichi.

-Techniques:

Name:Burning Wolf
Ability:The flame jumps from the tip of each blade and morphs into two wolves made of fire and attack the opponent.
Duration:3 posts
Cooldown:9
Level:Shikai
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachforumsociety.forumotion.com
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Flame hoops and smoking death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame hoops and smoking death   Flame hoops and smoking death EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

As a Student, you have yet to achieve shikai, as most students have not even received a zan.
Back to top Go down

Flame hoops and smoking death
Page 1 of 1