Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title of the topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name:
Ariel

-Family:
reaitsu

-Type:
reaitsu

-Sealed Description:
The sealed state of this zanpaktou is a Nodachi. This is odd as most are a Katana or wakizashi, even a combination of the two. This is zan is rare because of that.

Spoiler:

The blade is the standard black and silver, while the saya and the wrap is brown. The rey skin under is white. The blade is size feet by it's self and the Tsuka is a good three feet by it's self.
-Camouflage:
One of four things:
An eye patch
Yammamoto's cane
A necklace with a single black jewel on the end
A glove, black knuckle glove on the right hand

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:
Spoiler:

The spirit of this zan is like the hollow but is white with red designs. On her back she bears the same floating object and a orange to white ribbon like flames. Her tail looks like a brush and she is extremely furry. On her joints are fur that extends for form almost like a spike like spot of fur.
-Personality:
She is kind, loving, and happy all the time. She loves all animals and beings no matter their race or standing. she cares not for war or fighting and for that reason she is reluctant to use all of her power. With that she has a gauge that shows on the hilt of the blade which corresponds to the diamond on her forehead. She loves Nahtaiven especially as he is her master. She is like a servant to him, a slave if you will, but for one problem, she has a mind of her own when it comes to fighting.

-Inner World:
The inner world of this zan is a forest with trees. The trees are green and flourish. it's a never ending forest with the bright sun in the sky.

-Connection:
Respect and love to an extent.

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase:
Tia-Tear
-Shikai Appearance:
The sword turns black as night and the saya dissipates. With this the Tsuka disappears and becomes a bandage. His sword is wrapped in the bandage. This bandage is made of reaitsu and can be extended. Attached to the shikai blade is a large hammer that looks like a war hammer. It has red designs on it and spikes all over it. They are attached by a chain as strong as the zanpaktou blade.

Spoiler:

-Shikai Ability:
When the sword swings it compresses all his reaitsu into the blade. The blade then will continue to absorb it until it reaches criticle. When this happens it will release automatically in a blast forward from the cutting part of the blade. The built up energy is used to be fired off in different ways. The main way is the Tengoku no ikari. The reaitsu inside his blade will make said blade glow a crimson color when it reaches full power. Then, a post after, if the build up was not released then the sword will purge it's own "storage" and release in a super high density arc forward of the cutting blade. This means that if it is facing up on his shoulder, then the build up will auto fire upwards into the sky. He can, however, make a fake glow my condensing the reaitsu around his blade as his reaitsu is the same color as the blade's glow.

-Techniques:

Name:
Tengoku no ikari
Ability:
Releases all the compressed reaitsu in a swing making a large wave.
Duration:
instant
Cooldown:
at least four
Level:
shikai/bankai

Name:
Hitei
Ability:
This uses the reaitsu to either negate a low reaitsu attack or reduce the damage of a high level reaitsu attack.
Duration:
instant
Cooldown:
takes six posts
Level:
shikai/bankai

-Bankai-
[[Reserved for Captain class shinigami, unless it is trained for.]]

-Zanpakuto's full name:
Utsukushii megami, Ariel

-Bankai Appearance:
The blade's hilt turns to a black bandage and the blade turns red. His reaitsu also turns cyan. The hammer turns all black and the red turns to cyan as well.

-Bankai Ability:
The abiity of this bankai is to summon his zanpaktou spirit to fight with him. With this, he summons the zanpaktou spirit however, when he does, instead of it being a normal wolf it's size, because of bankai, raises to 500 stories high from paw to shoulder. From her nose to the tip of her tail is three times that. She is a large wolf with the abilities of shikai just ampified by her size and reaitsu. Because of her form she does not use the blade but rather she uses her mouth to fire the attack. She can take on a human form which looks like this

Spoiler:

When she uses that form she has the same blades as Naht.When in her female form she is six foot tall and radially available to attack like a normal human.

-Techniques:
N/A

Last edited by Nahtaiven on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 am

I'm going ot ask for more detail on the power, due to the fact that right now it can have many different uses.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:23 am

I rewrote the shikai ability. Does that help any or should I remake the zan.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:24 am

I rewrote the bankai and shikai descrip. i hope this works ^^
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:54 am

I don't have much of a problem with the shikai, but in the bankai; when she turns human is she still that big? Also, 500 stories is a bit large, it'd be impossible for it to move in a small area like that, to attack the opponents.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:19 am

Ouch, sorry for not clarafying that. no in her human form she is simply a normal six foot girl. >< sooo sorry, I will edit that in right now.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 am

Still the size bothers me. It's what, 10 feet per story? That's a 5,000 foot tall beast on all fours, longer than that nose-tail? That's really extreme, not to mention impractical.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 am

I would say that's my tactical problem/decision and why I also have her in a female form. But if you want me to lower the size I can. i would still want it fairly large though. Maybe 50 stories high?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm

My issues isn't that it's impractical, it's that with a Bankai that size you could level an entire city which is hardly fair. 50 stories sounds better. One last question, besides the reiatsu involved, what's the downside to your Bankai? Is it like Komomaru's, where if it gets hurt you receive the same amount of damage?
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 pm

i was thinking that she had her own life gauge. And after she would be what a PC would die then she would revert back to shikai to "rest" for about 20 posts. Or even to the next topic if that sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am

Fair enough. I'll give it my Approval, but Kenta can butt in and unapprove it if he likes.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 am

Changing the release phrase from Tea to "Ash'teru" Thank you ^^

EDIT: I'm also adding a skull ring to the cammo
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

In that case? unapproved. Just kiddin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic   Title of the topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic
Page 1 of 1