Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin Demon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStar

DarkStar

Twin Demon Empty
PostSubject: Twin Demon    Twin Demon EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm

-General Info-

-Zanpakuto Name:Twin Demon

-Family:Defense,offense(depends)

-Type:Void(i think)

-Sealed Description:A pair of wakizashis worn in an X pattern on his back. The sheaths are intricately carved with tribal symbols and always emit an aura. Twin Demon Paul_Chen_Tea_Culture_Wakizashi

-Camouflage:None

-Manifestation-
-Appearance:Has the appearence of a 12 year old boy . Wears a Feudal lord's robe with a red lily on his hair. He wears lots of beaded necklaces all over his body with one of them being huge as compared to the other ones. Is normally seen having am opal brooch and carrying a horned skull in one hand. His face is very boyish with silver hair and a sneering smile. His personality is somewhat caring tilting to the side of sarcasm. But he usually helps out DarkStar physically and phychologically in times of need. Twin Demon Zan_sp10

-Personality:Is very childish and acts very unreasonable at times . He sometimes makes himself appear to other spiritual beings purely on his whim. He deals purely with energy of all matter except other beings. Capable of absorbing and releasing energy through the washizakis.

-Inner World:

-Connection:

-Shikai-

-Release Phrase:Absorb and Emit

-Shikai Appearance: Twin Demon Icesword3 The wakizashis combine to form one single blue katana which can be split to form two single edge swords. After release the air around the sword always is very cold.

-Shikai Ability:It is capable of absorbing energy in any form except reiatsu and converts it into anything else(eg:heat....the amount depends on element used) except reiatsu. Basically it is energy conservation. Energy absorbed through one sword can be released through the other sword. In its sealed state, it is only able to transfer mechanical energy. In shikai, the effect extends to all types of energy. And the energy transfer is not limited to physical contact(it can transfer the enemys energy only through contact. This doesnt apply to the environment)

-Techniques:

1.)Name:Reiatsu Drain:
This technique stores the absorbed energy or can be used to absorb reiatsu as reiatsu in the blades sapphire. This energy can be stored or be ued in the form of a kidou spell. It can also absorb kidou attacks. Valid for one post . Cooldown 3 posts.

2.)Vacuum Implosion:
DarkStar condenses the air in the immediate range of the enemy by absorbing the energy of the air molecules. This attracts the enemy to the condensing air. By the time the air becomes solid from liquid, he releases the absorbed energy to the condensed air itself . Thus, the solid air will explode with the force of a level 90 kidou. Takes 1 post to charge. Cooldown 6 posts.
Back to top Go down
.Mr. Karta
Ryoushi Leader
.Mr. Karta

Twin Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Demon    Twin Demon EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 am

Just a comment your shikai ability states an abilit you can use in your sealed. I believe sealed abilities are illegal.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Twin Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Demon    Twin Demon EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

So nobody in this forum must have sealed abilities? If so , please ignore my sealed ability description
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

Twin Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Demon    Twin Demon EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Air's a gas, not a liquid... Unless you meant that you somehow turn the air to a liquid than a solid with the ability..?
I don't know much about energy and such, so I wouldn't know. I don't see much wrong with your shikai, except that your second tech seems a bit too powerful for just a shikai technique.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Twin Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Demon    Twin Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Demon
Page 1 of 1