Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo Empty
PostSubject: More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo   More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 am

Heres other ones i drew:

More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo IchigoKurosaki

I missed this one up a little, i drew it about a year n a half ago and its just not my best work ==

More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo IchigoHollow

yes i know his fingers are to short, and his mask looks weird, but the mask is still forming in this picture
Back to top Go down
calex

PostSubject: Re: More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo   More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 am

Hmm... look pretty good even if they're black and white. Yeah the hand on the other drawing was short. As I was looking at his hand, it looked it wasn't his. Hehehe. But still good. Keep it up! why not try other anime like Naruto characters, you don't like it?

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo   More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 am

i could try Naruto, a lot of theyre character designs are prety easy, i did draw a few pictures of Sakura actialy
Back to top Go down
calex

PostSubject: Re: More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo   More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Really? so Why not post it here? For us to see... Very Happy

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo   More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 pm

-yawns-
Ichigo is Ikkaku without the makeup and some more hair xD
1000th post
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo   More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo Empty

Back to top Go down

More IchigoOOooOoooOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: