Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;; Empty
PostSubject: For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;;   For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;; EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 am

1) Requested Position:
What ever position you find adequate for my abilities.

2) Preferences:
Modding the forum(actual rp), preferably not the apps but i can do those as well.

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?:
I feel as though i could help around. I love to help if there is a spot for me. *shrugs*

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff:
I do what I'm told and voice my opinion if I feel something is wrong. But if i'm told to do it after I voice my opinion I do it anyway.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?:
To help get it off it's feet or help in any way. I just want to see a site as entertaining as this to get off it's feet and fly. *shrugs*

4) Skills:
Well, idk what you would ask for skills. Maybe that I'm logical and love to play with those ideas. I like to try and pick apart something to see if it's somewhat viable in the logical world. *shrugs*

5) Past Experience:
I've owned a few sites. i've modded on a couple more. nothing as big as BR or anything but Other than that I'm usually just in the background looking at the members. *shrugs once more*
6) Suggestions/Comments:
only that I hope I can be of use.
Back to top Go down

For the one named naht is trying for the gold? ^^;;
Page 1 of 1