Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} Empty
PostSubject: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:47 am

Ai smirked. It was dark out and most of the other acads were in their rooms, comfy and asleep. The dead of night was the time of curfew. Her heart fluttered happily and excitedly as the area around her was silent. Her face almost shone beneath her bandana and hat that was pulled to look cool; beak turned to her side.

Her hoodie fell against the curve of her spine; showing off her smooth skin and the belly button in the center. Her body looked small compared to her large and baggy clothing. Gently she pulled a mask over her chin. A soft black fabric that made her look like a burgular of some sort. Her eyes darted around nervously as no sounds came out.

Click clack click. The sound of the small metal ball in the can let her know she was stirring it. Flipping off the top with ease, she grinned. The cap fell with a soft thunk and she pressed on the nozzle. Out from the can misted a color that was darker than red but brighter than black. Her wrists made it look easy, simple flicks. She knew whose room this was. One of the teachers and someone that she didn't like too much. He'd been here all 72 years she'd failed. Today he gave her detention. It wasn't her fault he automatically assumed she had put pudding in that girl's locker.

"Stupid asshole." She grumbled. "I'll teach him a lesson or two!" As she shook the can again she finished her 'work of art.' A simple message that read 'FUCK YOU' In large bubble letters.

Footsteps began to echo down the hall. Her senses peaked. If someone saw her she'd get more than just detention. Shoving the only evidence there was, the now-empty can of spray paint, into her bag she zipped it up and kicked it under a nearby table. Before it even settled, she ducked into the janitor closet and waited for the person to pass. They must have not noticed her 'masterpiece' because they never stopped. A sigh of relief set forth from her lips as she snuck out, peaking around. "That was a close one."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 am

His feet were making soft claps as he went by seeing the "master piece" that was on the door. His image flickered gently as he walked on. When the door opened and she stepped out a man was behind her. He rested his hand on her shoulder and spoke as he gripped it.

"You shouldn't be doing such things miss."

His voice was deep and in the dark somewhat terrifying. His face looked at forward as he eyed the work. His voice boomed again as he let go of her and walked forward a little.

"What is your name miss?"

His left hand was in his pocket and his right hand holding a large nodachi class sword. The whole blade from Tsuka to tip measuring a good nine feet total. It laid sheathed with the blade resting on his right shoulder. He smirked as he stood there, his captain's haori resting on his back. It was something that would be interesting to know, and how this girl intended to keep acting like this.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:36 am

Ai thought she had gotten away with her deliquincy. Her head in the completely wrong direction. She looked around curiously, as if expecting a person was hiding. "Heh.." she grinned but her face flushed as a deep voice chilled her spine. She stopped dead in her tracks, feeling the warmth of a touch on her shoulder. She swallowed nervously. Had he seen her? Or was he assuming...

She threw off her fear. She was never scared of people and this was no exception. She spun around and grinned, puffing out her chest. "Ha! Who says I did a damn thing? You're just assuming." No matter if he was a captain or not he had nothing in HER books to make her respect him. He may have impressed other people but Ai was not a 'normal' girl. In fact she was the least normal shini in the whole academy. She would have dropped out if it weren't for the fact that the headmaster wouldn't let her.

"And why the hell should I tell you my name, anyways?"
she snorted and turned her nose in the air, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder next to her blade. She shrugged and walked off without giving him an answer.
Back to top Go down
Despair

Despair

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 am

"Bakido One: Sai!" said a voice. This would paralyze the little rebellious kid who thought herself so high and mighty, locking her arms behind her back. Despair walked in and sighed. Looking around he saw his victim and the one she disrespected. He looked down and shook his head. "You know, it would help if you respected your superiors," he said with a bored sigh.

Looking over at the man still standing, he said, "I apologize for her rude behavior."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 am

A small gasp of air was heard from his lips as he chuckled a bit. His voice was somewhat odd as he rarely spoke because of his feelings and things. To the point, he crossed his arms and looked at the girl as she walked away. His eyes scanning over her and then finally he made his move. His reaitsu spat out and set a thick blanket over the hallway. It was confined to the hallway and just her at that.

He let it be so heave she would drop where she stood. but she would be able to breath. He made it just hard enough to drop her to her knees and nothing more. His eyes looked at her as his feet started moving. The small clack of the straw sandals seeming to be but a nice feel to his feet as the moved. He stopped in front of the girl and didn't look down. His eyes straight and not wavering to either side. His face like stone. He opened his mouth and spoke once more.

"Show me what's in your bag then miss. If you have nothing to hide then you can do that at least, or are you unable to move at this point in time."

He spoke, his deep like voice causing even the hellish people of hollows to cower if there were any. He simply stood there, waiting for an answer. The man's kido would have connected if the Nodachi didn't slam into the ground first. His eyes looked at the man as he smirked and spoke to him next.

"Ah, Taicho Arikateyo. Such a pleasant surprise. I do say that this one is perfect for what I've always said. Perhaps a challange for me to train myself. Would you agree Taicho?"

His eyes rested with a soft smile as his reaitsu fell over her.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 am

Ai snorted and rolled her eyes, finding his words hopelessly impotent. She looked away, but before she took another step she was crumpled to her knees. "Owowowowowowowow damnit that hurts!" She whined and tried to break free.

Her neck turned back as she glared. "There's NOTHING in that stupid bag, take it if you want!" She lied as another man came. "Two against one? That's no fair.." She glared at both. "Rudeness? HA! You don't deserve courtesy!" She scoffed then turned her head away, trying to break free of the reitsu. So unfair...
Back to top Go down
Despair

Despair

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 am

Despair sighed again. "Try not to struggle, girl. It would be pointless, this is the Captain Commander," he said with a bored tone. He walked over to lean on a wall. "Such a drag," he said. He was asked if this little punk girl, was even worthy of the training of the Captain Commander.

He chuckled a little, "You're kidding right? This girl? I highly doubt she has the potential to impress you, Naht-san." He spoke as if friends with the man, he was happily going along with the whole scene as if he cared. He walked over to the girl who was buckling under the minor spirit pressure put on her. He kneeled down and looked at her. Obviously a rebel, and not exactly the type he would see ever being great. His hair turned snowy white. "Tch... maybe a seat 4 ever at best," he said. He stood back up and walked by his 'friend' Nahthaiven. He put his hand on the man's shoulder.

"I'll tell you, she wouldn't last against an adjuchas, she'd be lucky to beat a Gillian," he said.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 am

His smile grew wider as he spoke.

"I guess your right. This little runt doesn't have what it takes to be great. She would fail instantly. but then again, if she could manage the words 'I want to be better' then there would still be hope. But i doubt she would speak after this."

He said as he increased his pressure ten fold and that would not only put her sprawled out against the floor but unable to breath with out it being labored and possibly a hard time speaking. He chuckled a bit as he spoke again.

"All she needs to do is say that she wants to be better than she is, to show people that she can be what no one thinks she can. But then again that would never happen, she's too soft for that. Too head strong."

With that he increased it a little more to put her more labored and not able to move a limb at all. She was stuck there and only despair and naht could move freely. He had every intention of taking her under his wing, for the fact that he saw what she was capable of, and what she could do after. He felt Despair lean on his shoulder and he chuckled a bit more as he spoke with his hands across his chest.

'You know, she might not even make it to fourth. She may not even be worthy of a seat. at all."

His voice was meant to echo in her head and give her the fight she needed to swallow her pride and ask to be trained.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 am

Ai was still glaring until she felt a brick wall smack her in the face. The sudden increase of reitsu causing her to fly backwards and knock her head off the wall. She lied sprawled on the floor before them unable to move. She could barely even eyes them as she struggled to breathe. This was ridiculous. Weak? She wasn't weak was she? No! She couldn't be weak. Yet.. there she was, sprawled on the ground with the inability to move.

Their mocking words stung like the shapest blades at her and she shuttered inwardly. If she wasn't weak then why couldn't she move. She tried to speak but nothing came. At last the final release of reitsu seemed to knock her out. She thought am I going to die here? An internal blackness that smothered her and made her choke. His voice echoed through her head.

I wanna be stronger... I wanna be stronger.. I wanna be "Str..." She managed and choked on her own words. What would be more humiliating? She wouldn't lose.. not here. "Stronger." She said as her eyes remained closed. Not a muscle in her body could move other than the ones in her lips and throat. "Make me stronger." she said almost in a whisper, before shouting, "DAMNIT I WANT TO BE STRONGER!"
Back to top Go down
Despair

Despair

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 am

Despair honestly couldn't feel the difference in spirit pressure. Looking at the girl though, she looked like she was ready to die. He chuckled at the comments of the man as the girl lay sprawled out, gasping for air. Soon enough however, he heard the girl start making out words. He walked over to her and tried to listen to her as she was muttering unintelligibly. He sat on his heels and his hair turned blue. "Hmm? What was that?" he asked as if mocking her.

Suddenly she made out a word, but barely loudly at all. He chuckled, "Come on, you're usually such a loudmouth! What happened?"

And then she shouted it out loud. Despair stood up and turned leaning on a wall. "Such a shame, his talent for training great warriors would be wasted. But he did make a deal," he said with a bored sigh. "I guess she's all yours Naht-san," he added. He piled in his own spirit pressure, in the opposite direction of Nahthaiven's and cancelled out the pressure completely. "Hurry and go to your master before I squash you like a bug, he was being nice you know," he said.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

Naht chuckled a bit as he let up his pressure and simply let it flow nateally. That would still hinder the girl and he realized it a bit, then held it all in as much as possible, allowing her to move and even be a loud mouth brat like usual. He turned to Despair and chuckled a bit as he spoke.

"Oh come now, I'm not that good. Just because my family and Karta's are sword to protect each other doesn't mean I'm THAT good. But I do love the flattery. And, as promised, i will make you stronger. But, at a cost. With power comes a need for change. I will not only teach you to become stronger but I will teach you pride, honor, and to be a REAL warrior."

He said as he picked her up by the shoulder and spoke softly, after this he put her over his shoulder, her unconscious, and looked back at Despair. With a soft smile he spoke.

"You know, it was a pleasure to see you again Taicho. I think we should get a long great, maybe we should have tea some time. I make a mean black tea."

With a small chuckle his feet left the ground softly and a small poof of dust was all that remained in his wake. They left to Rukon, and away to train as much as possible in as little time as possible.

{{Exit-Ai is gone with me}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}   The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death} Empty

Back to top Go down

The class rebel- Introducing class failure Ai {no death}
Page 1 of 1