Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} Empty
PostSubject: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm

His foot set down on the dirt. His lips parted slightly as he looked around. It was perfect. It was rather ironic how this place would be the birth of a warrior though. The very place where people were sent to death was to birth a new warrior. They were set back some from the actual sokyoku. He set her down on a rock, sitting on a rock a little ways away, he simply sat there and waited. Tea in hand and he waited for her to awake.

Last edited by Nahtaiven on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Ai had soft breathing while she was 'sleeping'. Her breath fluttering as her chest gently heaved up and down. She didn't look like a rebel when she was this way. Instead, she looked like a gentle, almost angelic girl, as ironic as it seemed. Her hair drooped over her face as she was lying on her side. Was she dreaming? Perhaps...

Slowly, she stirred. Her pale eyes flickering open to a sleepy hault. She groaned and sat up. "Ow.. was it really necesarry?" She said in a voice lacking it's usual 'enthusiasm'. Her fists gently rubbed at her eyes as she tried to wake up. How did she fall unconscious? She struggled to remember.

A breath of wind slipped over the nearly barren land. She hesitated, confused, before looking at the man who was enjoying tea on another rock. "Where... the hell are we?" The cuss word almost seemed kind of struggled due to drowsiness or maybe swearing was just another way she thought she could be cool. Never the less, her body slowly regained energy and she sat upright her eyes wiry and darting back and forth. A graveyard? I've never been to this part seireitei.....

Yawning and stretching out her arms, she pulled off her long-hilted katana and leaned it against the rock between her legs. Her head rested against it and before the man had even spoke, she was dozing off again. Her eyelids drooped and her head slumped. Whatever the time was.. was too early.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 pm

His eyes laid on the girl and she started to doze off. This was funny to Naht, she had started to sleep before she even wanted to get stronger it seemed. That would all change as he stood up, the tea in hand. Gently, his feet struck the ground and bursts of dirt kicked up, his one hand in his pocket and his other holding his tea. He stood their towering over the girl, his tee's scent wold reach her but that wasn't what he intended to do to wake her up.

Squatting down he sipped the last part of the tea. The tea cup in hand he tapped the girl on the head and whispered 'watch this' as he threw the tea cup and plate all at once in the air. With speeds that would startle a prone cat he stood up, unsheathed the blade, cut the cup an plate in half, then sheathed it again. All she could have seen was him standing up, his blade being placed in his hand, then he put both hands down at their sides. From there he simply squatted back down and the cup and the plate be cut clean in half with nothing other than a shink sound.

After the stayed squatting and looked at her. With that he raised his pressure to the point of labored breathing and then came the fun part. He stood up and grabbed her by the neck, from there he flung hr across the dirt and she was aimed to slam into a tree. From that he stood facing the other direction and spoke.

"Alright, lets train, and I will let you have the first hit. Strike me down with your katana."

He said in his deep voice as he threw the katana at her, not aimed to kill her.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am

Ai was half asleep during the domonstration. She couldn't have followed the movements while awake, being half asleep allowed her to simply see the teacup fall in half. She rubbed her eyes as if it were some sort of illusion, but it still sat there in half.

As she yawned again, she felt herself hit another brick wall and half choked. She let out a gasp for air as he grabbed her neck. For once she showed a brief glow of fear, but then it died as she went flying backwards into a tree. She yelped as she hit the tree and groaned, closing her eyes.

He threw her white blade at her and again she jumped slightly. Catching it with both hands she listened intently. Hit him? Okay... If he insisted. She stood up and straightened her clothing before taking the bato stance. Her eyes narrowed and her hands held like a claw above it. With a grin, she charged at him and once she was close enough, she stepped with her left foot and pulled out the blade. It barely made any sound except for the soft click that happened anytime she moved her blade. She stood grinning as her hand looked like a wing with an extension of a blade.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

He saw her movements almost as if they were somewhat slowed. He smiled and watched her stop with her left foot. she pulled her blade to him and he simply stood there. As the blade hit him it affected him, with nothing. He simply stood there. Laughing a little as he squatted down to her height and smiled. He moved her blade away with his bare hand and spoke.

"My natural output of reaitsu is stronger than your honed reaitsu at your blade. This is our first lesson. You will be taught to hone your reaitsu to cut me. If you succeed you will be able to cut just about anyone. If you fail, you will forever be limited to cutting leaves alone. Now, you will focus your reaitsu on your blade. Cover the blade with your reaitsu. Then, you will make that reaitsu as sharp as you can. Then, try to cut me. It's not going to work the first couple of times but it will eventually. Then when you can cut me, we will move on to you trying to catch me."

With that he stepped back a few steps and put his blade, sheathed still, on his shoulder and his other hand at his hip. With that he smiled and stood there, waiting and watching.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am

Ai scoffed and looked at her blade, then shook her arms a few times. "My reitsu? Is that what you've been doing? Screwing me up with your fucking reitsu. What the hell?!" She snorted and snatched her blade back. "You act all high and mighty but all you do is show off. Illusions."

Turning around she sat down on the rock he had originally sat on. Pulling out her blade, she set down the sheath and walked up to him and began trying to cut him. Probably enjoying it too much. Her reitsu going to the blade but not nearly enough. She proceeded to ignore ever given hint or help he would say.

An hour passed before she stumbled back, exhausted and threw her sword. "What the hell?" She snorted, then threw her blade. "I give up. Whatever this is stupid!" She turned and proceeded to storm off.

(I do not support Ai's ideals)
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 am

His image shimmered as it dissappeared and reappeared in front of her. His eyes laid on her and his hand was on her shoulder. Kneeling down he spoke softly to her.

"How about a little game, it's a simple game. All you have to do is run. Run as fast and hard as you can. Eventually you will be able to learn how to do what I did to get here. now, Run."

He said as he pushed her towards the forest and with that he gave her blade to her as well. He spoke softly once more as she would start to run.

"Your only objective is to not let me touch you at all."

With that he would start walking after her slowly to let her get a head start.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 am

Ai stopped and looked at him. Game. A game meant a challenge. A challenge meant it was something she would refuse to lose. Okay so she doubted that she could outrun him if she couldn't even lay a hit on him, but still. It was a challenge and she was NOT backing out.

"Let me get this straight... I just have to outrun you?" She eyed him curiously. He pushed her back gently and she grinned. Okay running was a bit easier than using her blade, seeing as she usually used her fists anyways. As he gave her another push, she shrugged. "Your funeral old man."

She gave him one last look and threw her sheath over her shoulder and darted off. She had the speed of a high-school trackstar. However, it was nothing compared to even a normal shinigami. She ducked around branches and trees. Her head occassionally bobbing away from shrubs.

After a good distance, she stopped and slipped into a dip, looking back and for once listening. A game of tag almost. She focused her ears to try and hear where he was.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 am

after a good distance was met for him he decided to play a trick on her. It was rather fun and it was a perfect time. He had been randomly shunpoing to keep his distance at a maximum of visual discrepancy. So, with this, he ceased it all and appeared behind her with in arms reach easily. He was running with barely any effort and still keeping with her. He smiled and spoke softly.

"I hope your faster than this. You will have to be to get away from a normal shini or even a hollow. Perhaps i should rock your boat a little."

He said as he slammed his fist into the ground. The trees rocking, the ground twisting, and all she had to do was keep running. He stood there watching her run, her movements were somewhat beautiful but none the less she was not going to give up. He just stood there with his left hand at his side and his right holding his sword to his shoulder. He hoped she would not fall for that would mean she failed. It was up to her how to go about dodging the trees and things.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 am

Ai jumped; startled, but easy to her feet. She was (not surprisingly) fairly agile. She huffed and crawled to her slightly higher ground and began running, only not half-ass this time. She side-stepped falling trees with effort, half jumping out of the way. Her breath was heavy as she dived/rolled beneath another tree.

Phew all those years of running from teachers are starting to pay off. She sighed, as her legs began to move almost automatically allowing her to asses the area around her while she moved about. It seemed alot easier than usual and she thought maybe for once she had learned a thing or two. Of course she'd never admit it.

Another group of falling trees broke through her wandering thoughts and she jumped over them, her hands slightly outstreched and catching a branch of one falling tree and allowing her to use the momentum to fly slightly further. She caught the ground with one knee and the other was curled allowing the balls of her foot to grip before she took off again. She felt more of like she was in an obstacle course than anything. And ontop of it all, she felt like a monkey.

She haulted briefly. Where was he at? She couldn't even hear him. All she could hear was the crashing of the trees and her legs felt somewhat numb. She'd never had to force herself into a second wind before. It was strange to her and it almost hurt. After 72 years in the academy, none of the tests were anything compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 am

He appeared to her left side, his voice cracked over all the trees as he stood there.

"Your nowhere near done yet."

Was all he said as his foot stomped the ground, causing it to crumble yet again. His eyes stayed ahead and he never once looked at her. All his years of training and he had something to show for it, but she did not, not yet at least. When he was done training her he would have her able to do things the teachers back at the acad. would never have guessed possible. He let out a chuckle as he turned round to face the girl and with a soft voice spoke and pointed two fingers over her head.

"Hado no Yon, Byakurai."

With that a beam shot forth from his two fingers right over her head. It would pass by and create a small vacuum of wind. This was what he used to get her to move along. After he just simply stayed behind her, the whole time, running a few meters behind and ripping apart the trees as they fell in front of him.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 am

Ai looked at him wide-eyed "You're kidding me, right?" She let out an exasperrated sigh, "You're fucking kidding me!" She ducked about again, darting around the forest like a labyrinth. This was getting ridiculous. The wind sucked like a vacuum behind her and she really did feel like she was struggling. The ground occassionally caving. This was NOT a normal game of tag.

At this point of time, she kind of regretted having the kind of clothing she had, only because one leg of her jeans ripped completely off. Her outfit no longer loooked cool, it looked more like she was a survivor of some horrible accident. Which in a way was half true. Not even pausing she sighed, hoping it would help and unzipped her hoodie, ducking around as she did and tossing it to the side. It freed her arms a bit and that helped with her gymnastic feats. She pulled herself in a tree, not yet fallen and looked at the other pantleg. Shgrugging, she ripped it off as well at the knee. She felt better, but now she felt like a boy. Shaking off the thoughts, she could feel the tree falling. With a quick jump to another, she began leaping tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:44 am

Appearing, disappearing, and weaving around trees. He tore through several trees and this was beginning to get a little boring on his end. he didn't feel any real training was going on. All he really did was run after her staring at her ass. He disappeared once more and reappeared in front of her and pointed his index finger at her stomach.

"Hado no ichi, sho."

With that she would be sent flying backwards. He appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her. when he did so he plummeted into the ground hard. From that he let a sudden blast of reaitsu from his person and all the trees in the area burst away. He got up and set her down on a tree that had fallen and he chuckled a bit as he spoke.

"Tag. Now, that was a good lesson. The game made you increase your breathing and made it better for you to control. Now, you will learn shunpo. Focus your reaitsu on your feet like a current and 'surf' your way to the end of it. Like so."

He said as his image disappeared in an array of visual architecture and reappeared only on the other side of her. With that he sat down, not a single drop of sweat broken, and watched her.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 am

She somewhat didn't expect him to randomly appear in front of her. She thought he was gonna hit her or something and winced. However he didn't touch her. Instead she caught a glimpse of a strange smile on his face as he muttured an incantation. "Shit."

With that she was sent flying backwards as if a huge gust of wind incased her. She let out a gasp of surprise as he wrapped his arms around her. Why was he catching her? They went plummeting into the ground and the trees around seemed to explode. She winced, feeling only slight pain. She also noticed one hand seem to drift slightly higher as he sat up. Blushing just barely, she looked away. He was probably just trying to regain his composure. NOT cop a feel.

As he set her on a fallen tree she learned of what her next lesson would be. Immedeatly the complaining started. "Oh come on, I'm exhaustedddd." She looked at her hands and began picking out a few splinters, not at all feeling awkward in a tube top and what were now shorts. She tossed her hat aside and tried to flatten her hair, causing a frown. "Can't I have a break?" Without a response, she laid back on the rock and stretched some.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 am

His lips cracked a smile as he stood there. He spoke softly as he watched her lean back and lie down. He thought a bit an walked over, putting his sheath on her stomach slowly it moved downwards. When it reached between his legs he pushed somewhat and spoke.

"You don't deserve rest if you want to get strong. it's a necessary thing to become better. You need all the practice you can get."

With that he pushed a little more but not enough to make her fall, yet, enough for her to feel it, and she probably felt good. He smiled a bit more as he stood there. He just looked at her beautiful body and face and thought several things but never once would he say them, or do them, or so most thought.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:26 am

Ai jumped slightly, not expecting to feel the sheath on her stomach. Her eyes shot open as she felt him trace the sheath down her body and between her legs. She blushed and coughed. "E-excuse me..?"

She shook it off, again choosing to ignore his... some what sexual... advances as she closed her eyes. "Seriously? Ugh.. fuck me.. this sucks.." She groaned, sort of, her hand twitching as she blushed deeper at the feel of his blade's sheath pushing slightly harder. She sat up and tried to move back some, and to make things harder, she straddled the tree, acting all nonchalant about it.

Her eyes gave a strange expression at him, showing she was confused at what the hell he was doing. Shaking away the memory again she pushed it off as this man's strange way of training. She didn't know what to think and really the matter just confused her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 am

He smiled a bit as something happened. His eyes drifted to a black with golden irises. piece of gray, black, and white started to form over his right half of his face. Something awful was happening. His grin grew wider as his voice changed to a demonic and hateful one. The voice rang out as it spoke.

"LETS PLAY A LITTLE GAME"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 am

Ai blinked a couple times, confused by what was going on. Her icey eyes set on him curiously; confused. She stared a while before stepping foward, "Hey.. are you okay?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:39 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}   Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 am

He held her in his arms, he could feel her almost like a sad puppy. He knew he had to do something but was unsure of what. The only thing he did was hold her and speak softly.

"Mine? Well my name is Nahtaiven, You can just call me Naht or Taicho Kurenkai.Even just kuren is ok. I'm truly sorry for what happened, and I promise i will not let him hurt you ever again."

He said as he held her close to his chest and his hand simply stroked her hair. He wasn't sure what to do but he knew something should be done. unsure of what he sat down on the tree and just embraced her as much as he could.

"I think that we should continue training tomorrow, for now we can camp out here."

With that said he did nothing to move her, he was simply a bed and pillow for her to have.
Back to top Go down

Training of the new generation....{{private/no death/training/Possible XXX}}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next