Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think) Empty
PostSubject: Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think)   Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 am

Name: Tysuki

Appearance: Tamekaze's appearance changes drastically to something more feline and predatory. His hands turn into black claws and his feet become black clawed paws, similar to that of a cat, along with a slender whip-like tail. His hair becomes very long and flowing. His clothing changes to become a form-fitting white segmented armor, similar to Grimmjows Adjuchas Hollow form. He has blades protruding from his forearms and his calves.

Abilities: Complimenting his already impressive speed and power, Tamekaze's Full Hollow Form augments his speed drastically, giving him animal-like agility and movement to match. His strikes pack enough power to incidentally destroy large skyscraper-sized pillars. His strength was also enough to send anyone through several buildings with one strike, as well as send them flying hundreds of feet with, merely with a few light punches and kicks. When in his full hollow form, he can roar loudly enough to create shockwaves in the air and surrounding area, powerful enough to throw off his opponents.

Ultimate ability: His strongest attack is Panther King's Claw; His claws glow and then he makes a slashing motion that creates giant "claws" of solidified energy, each about a kilometer long, from the end of each finger. The attacks act as a ranged claw attack, which he controls like his regular claw attacks, by using slashing motions. The power and force behind them is considerable.

Techniques: Make later

Name:
Effect:
Duration and/or Cooldown:

Rules in making Techs:
0-100 points: 3 techs
101-200: 4 techs
201-300: 5 techs
301-400: 6 techs.... and so on.

Duration of wearing the mask depends on how many points you have

0-100 points you can wear it 3 posts with a 10 post cooldown

101-200 points you can wear it 4 posts with a 8 post cooldown

201-300 points you can wear it 5 posts with a 8 post cooldown

301-400 points you can wear it 6 posts with a 7 post cooldown

401-500 points you can wear it 7 posts with a 7 post cooldown

*how to get Hollow form*

- You must train for hollow form in the bankai training area:

-The head court and the higher court need 2 pages of training with the leader or the vice leader of the Vizards

-the middle court and below need 3 pages of training with the leader or the vice leader of the Vizards

-normal Vizards need 150 posts and 3 pages of training with the the leader or the vice leader of the Vizards
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think)   Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 am

approved, once you train.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think)   Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

You got it boss Now i am waiting on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think)   Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamekaze Full Hollow (Done i think)
Page 1 of 1