Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]

Go down 
+8
Teshinime Takeru
Kirin
Hinin Twilian
Razor Zaoldyeck
Shinju Teccanina
Riuku
Ban Saeberling
Akemi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban Saeberling
11th Division Captain
Ban Saeberling

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 am

Ban was listening carefully to the 12th division captain, he looked like a extremely intelligent man. Ban himself was more interested in fighting and offensive operations. To tell the truth Ban didn't understand his mission clearly so when the Captain Commander asked him that question, he knew it was the right time to ask.

"I'm not very clear on my exact assignment, i don't really know who is in my group or the exact task i have to perform; Captain Akemi and Captain Razor have recieved their instrucctions clearly but i haven't heard my exact duty, i was wondering if you could kindly resolve my doubts."

Ban didn't want to be seen as a irresponsable person, so he thought the Captain Commander would understand his concern, then he remained seated and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 am

Yaouchi answered the two questioning captains in order of who asked first. But before doing that Yaouchi first looked out the window once again to the Sereitei and saw arrancar hovering about it making a mess of things and destroying what was once a sacred city of the shinigami. That would be changed after all of this was over.

"Captain Akemi You should wait until the meeting is over before you leave. If the captains of squad 9 and 3 don't arrive by then then you will leave with a suprise guest with you. Though I have a feeling very soon squad 3 captain will be arriving to join us. That should solve that problem."

Yaouchi turned to face Ban and on the way to face him Yaouchi cut out the legs of Shinju's chair. Yaouchi was sure that right behind it there was another chair that Shinju could find but he was sure that would get the message Yaouchi was trying to give across to Shinju and maybe to Riuku as well. He was next if this kept up.

"Ban its good that you would ask instead of just assuming and ruining the whole plan. That means I can probably count on you in the future as well. But anyways your mission is currently involving you and Shinju Teccanina here. The mission is to infultrate the old Shinigami Division quarters and retrieve from there all the information on the arrancar in the Sereitei that you can possibly find. Then also to kill any arrancar that attacks you directly but do not attack any arrancar by yourself. An optional mission add on would be to capture an arrancar and bring him back here for my personal questioning."

Yaouchi hoped that would clear up the questions that Ban had but if it didn't Yaouchi would be fine with answering more questions of his. He seemed to be the quiet type which would be good for this mission. Plus he was captain of the biggest fighting squad so he was the perfect man for the mission. "I name the captains of the groups. Akemi is in charge of her group until further instructions, Ban is in charge of his mission, Razor is in charge of his mission."
Back to top Go down
Ban Saeberling
11th Division Captain
Ban Saeberling

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 am

Ban's doubts were almost clarified, the was just one remaing issue. If there was some kind of knowledge of the specific location of the information that will be extremely useful.

"Just one more thing, Captain Commander, i was thinking that it would be better if we knew the exact location of the information you want us to retrieve, if im mistaken in this please correct me. "
Back to top Go down
Shinju Teccanina
2nd Division Captain
Shinju Teccanina

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 am

Shinju chuckled and rose his head up higher. you all seem to misunderstand me. i am not all out for killin. just a fight would make it more.... interesting. Shinju gave a slight smile to everyone in the room.

He was not fazed by Yaouchis power he just smiled at him. nice energy power. Sinju then took his sword out of the ground and stabbed it in to the wall so only the handle was sticking out. he then sat on the handle looking around with his pale eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 am

He would walk in and look around. He aimed his attention at the room then grin. Which one of you are Yaouchi? He didn't wait for a response. Which ever you are, I am Hinin Twilian and I was ordered to come and aid the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 am

Riuku poped his neck and looked at the vizard that just walked in the door. "Hinin? How did you get in here?" Riuku asked. Riuku walked up to Hinin and put his hand on his shoulder. Riuku pointing to Yao. "Thats him. Right there." Riuku smiled at Hinin. "So, why were you you ordered to come here?" Riuku asked. Riuku closed his eyes and looked at the roof. man if we get our place back then this will rock. And know yao, his plan should not fail. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku looked at Yao and smiled. "Well at lest we are geting more help." Riuku said. he was happy to know that there was some people who wished to help them in there time of need. Riuku looks at Yao. "so, are we takeing the help or not?" Riuku asked.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 am

Konata walked through the hallway to where the meeting took place, a few guards tried to stop her by holding her back but she kept walking and wasnt slowed down at all by them draging on her, she walked in the door and shook them off, she wore a long brown cape like cloak covering her whole body with a big colar they went up to under her eyes makeing only her eyes, her long hair in the back and her Zanpakuto wich was shiefd on her back noticeable, she walked in farther a bit and looked around at all the captain, she saw a few familiar faces back from when she was a soulreaper aswell, she looked over at Hinin and wonderd how he got here faster then her since she took a head start early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 am

As Konata and Hinin walked into the room like it was nothing at all Akemi rested her hand on the hilt of her blade, waiting to attack and or defend if necesary. The chains hanging from the hilt of her sword jingled slightly creating a soft bell like sound.

When Hinin had asked who the captain comander was she had every intention of questioning him before answering his question, if the reply was suitable, but when Riuku answered before her and pointed out the captain in charge, she wanted to shout out at his ignorance, now if their plan was unfriendly the comander had no hope but to be chased down or fight.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 am

Konata stepped up, "We are here to aid the Shinigami agenst the Arrancar" she said outloud still coverd with her cloak, she noticed Akemi put her hand on her sword as if she was waiting for some type of attack, "Were not here to fight if thats what your thinking" she said as she stood there infront of the captains
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 am

Yaouchi watched the newcomers intrude on his meeting not even thinking that he may have been in an important conversation. They just intruded on him... This would be potentially agrivating to Yaouchi but Yaouchi ignored that for moment but instead pulled out his blade and stabbed it into the ground next to the female Vaizard. The blade itself was bigger than the girl. Yaouchi leaned in and whispered to her.

"I need to answer my squad 11 Captain first before I discuss new buisness adventures." Yaouchi then turned to Ban with a broad and fake smile creeping across twisting Yaouchi's beard into a strange position. Yaouchi then responded to him. "You will be searching in the division quarters for information of Los Tres Reyes as I believe they are called. Weakness's, Strengths anything of use."

Now Yaouchi turned to The male Vaizard that entered. "I felt you a few minutes ago and thought about rushing out to attack you mistaking you for an arrancar. As you know you both have hollow in you. You could have understood my mistake am I right? Anyways I can see that you are not here for a fight otherwise you wouldn't have been stupid enough to run in here like that. So I accept your help and have a mission for both of you actually."

Yaouchi looked at Akemi this changed things and Yaouchi thought about calling her mission off since there were allies. But then of course the more allies the better. "If both of you wouldn't mind ill be calling you 14. 14's mission at this point is not to follow Ban and Shinju as you probably expected me to say. However it is to make sure that all of my currently off duty captains are in top shape. This task will remain until you leave or the actual war begins. Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:59 am

Konata nods, "There is something i must finish before this happens, and possibly before the war begins.." she said right before instantly dissapearing, she had to finish a type of training that hadt started before she had done enything, Konata was only there to deliver the message for now.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 am

Riuku was looking at all of this and smiled. "Well seeing as how you need somone to help you Razor, i'll do it. That is if its ok with Yao." Riuku said and looked over to him. Riuku smiled at them and walked up to Razor. "I think that this will be fun to do." Riuku said. Riuku looked over at one of the captains and can see that in her face that she is mad it him but Riukiu did not care. Riuku looked back over at Yao. "So, is it ok?" He asked.

(sorry for it being so short, my cpu keeps terning the net off.)
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 am

He grinned at Riuku and sighed. It's been so long Riuku. How have you been? Oh and I accept and can get started right away. He slipped his hands into his pockets casually then waited for Riuku to answer. He looked down at the floor, recognizing some of the faces in the room. A few of them were there when Hinin had left and being back in the soul society brought back bad memories. He looked back up at Riuku and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 am

Yaouchi sighed at Riuku's dumb question. It had already been answered before but Yaouchi figured Riuku just wasn't paying attention back then. He probably still wasn't and it wouldn't matter what Yaouchi said to him he would probably just continue asking him whether the answer was yes or no.

Yaouchi answered anyways. "Riuku I already assigned you to work with Razor whether you wanted to or not. You volunteering is earning you no points with anyone. Now both of you go and get started at once." Yaouchi said and he sighed again turning away from Riuku and completely ignoring Shinju.

Yaouchi sensed another spiritual pressure coming but it was still a distance off. Probably the long awaited for 3rd division captain ready to come and get sent off with Captain Akemi. The longer this meeting dragged on the more Yaouchi got tired of his leading job. It was really dragging on and besides that Yaouchi had work he had to do directly following the meeting.

[sorry this is incredibly short my mind is elsewhere]
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 am

Throughout Riuku and Yaouchi's conversation Akemi stood by the window that over looked the most important thing in the soul society and seeing all the arrancar there made Akemi sad, yet very angry an emotion she's never truely felt before the arrancar attack.

She sighed once and continued to gaze out the window, wishing every arrancar there would just disappear leaving everything back in its natural order. "Captain-sama I will do whatever it takes to remove the arrancar from this place of ours and send them back to hell where they belong." Akemi said her voice full of anger and determination.
Back to top Go down
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:34 am

The Captain Commander listened to Razor and provided him a partner, this relieved Razor who was hoping an affirmative answer from the Captain Commander. Now he was in charge of directing the research of the Bounto resurection, he had already expressed his feelings about the task, he was honored and thankful that the Captain Commander trusted him with this mission. All the worries about the lack of enough data slowly went away, he had permission to go and collect the required information along with captain Riuku, Razor and Riuku were friend long before even becoming captains so Razor was happy that the assigned partner was Riuku. A feeling of excitement came over Razor, he loved all kinds of research and this particular one was specially important, the resurecting of the Bounto meant that they will be used in the war against the arrancar, their previous history was indeed impressive, they had quite unique powers and they would great help in this war.

Razor saw how the Vaizards entered the room and apparently they were going to help the shinigamis, the Captain Commander had already given them an assignment, to train the remaining captains; hopefully they will be ok with this but Razor had some doubts.

Razor felt the meeting was about to end, so he approached Riuku and said "Riuku, we must begin our task inmediately after this meeting is over, i've heard the information we are looking for is burried not far from here, it is aproximately 1.5 kilometers north-east form here, i need you to help me find the exact location and then to select just the relevant parts to begin the experiments; also we need to be careful with any interference of the arrancar, so lets be prepared." Razor was waiting the end of the meeting, he couldn't wait to begin his mission.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am

Riuku looked over at Yao and put his hand on the back of his neck and smiled. "Sorry i forgot." Riuku looked over at Razor. "Ok well seeing as how its not that far i gess we can wait but this sounds alot more then taking a nap." Riuku said. Riuku was standing near the door ready to leave but still hearing what was going on. Riuku looked out the window on the other side of the room man this is geting fun, i get to do somthing and i wonder what will be waiting there for us and what was going on. I think that Razor and i will have some fun is somone is. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku walked back to. Riuku walked to Razor and looked at Yao. "So do you want us to wait or just go?" Riuku said and waits to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 am

Konata appeard back in the room at an instant, what she needed to do was finished for now, she removed her cloak revealing who she was, she had a hard time recognizeing faces but wonderd if eny of them would recognize her from her old days as a 10th squad member, she walked to the end of the room and sat at the corner next to Yaouchi
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm

He jus asumes he was ignored. Well please don't let me interupt or anything. He would sigh and slip up his hands, behind his head. Are yall still holding a grudge against us vaizards? He hoped he would get a response this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Yaouchi first looks at the first to talk which in this case was Captain Akemi. "Akemi thats good that you have determination to kill the arrancar. That is a good step towards actually killing the arrancar. We need that spirit to break through into the Sereitei. Now you understand your missions importance and once the squad 3 captain arrives you two will leave after he is breifed."

Next Yaouchi looked at the Vaizard completely skipping over Riuku sitting there. He wondered about the two of them so keeping them busy and keeping them away from connected well with any 1 captain would probably be the best course of action. So he would have them battle with his captains then move on quickly to another task keep them moving and unready in case of betrayl.

"First off I would like you two to test the metal of the captains Shinju TeccaNina and Ban Saeberling before they begin there mission. They will need there strength and need to be honed into a fighting force with as much practice as they can get in before starting their mission into the Sereitei."

Now Yaouchi turned to Riuku and responded to him. "Yes I think you two should be going soon but expecte a visit from these two Vaizards to make sure that you are in tip top shape for the future. After their battle with The offensive force they are coming to you two." Yaouchi sat back down into the Captain Commanders chair.

[sorry its short again]
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 am

Konata remained seated next to Yaouchi, she didnt quite understand what he was talking about so she stayed quiet, she didnt want to do enything clumbsy infront of all the captains

((short but i seriously dont understand))
Back to top Go down
Ban Saeberling
11th Division Captain
Ban Saeberling

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 am

Ban was excited about the news, before begining his assignment he was going to fight against the vaizards, those were excellent news, he was going to fight with a partner, captain Teccanima, Ban thought he was a suitable partner forhim, they both were in charge of offensive operations, so they had the most powerful physical-focused zanpaktous. Ban didn't know much about Teccanima's zan but it should be very powerful.

Ban walked next to Shinju to see if he was aware of the news..."Shinju, it seems we're having a training fight against the vaizards, i'm really excited about it, what are your thoughts about it?, well all the Soul Society knows that you and me love a good fight, but i wanna hear your opinion."
Back to top Go down
Teshinime Takeru

Teshinime Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 am

By the time Tesh arrived at the designated spot, the meeting was about to end, this was embarrasing for him, as 6th Division Captain he was in charge of Internal Affairs; he had the responsability to know all internal meeting or extraordinary assemblies. It seems one of his subordinates didn't comunicate him that the captain commander organized a meeting in the Rukongai, he found out by over-hearing a conversation between two shinigmis who were talking on the woods. In that moment he shumpo'd towards the house were the meeting was taking place, he was indeed extremely late, almost all the captains were already there. Apparently the Captain Commander have assigned missions to all captains, he didn't know what task he had to perform in the pre-war against the arrancar. This things made him concern, he needed to talk to the Captain Commander at once, he walked and stood next to the captain commander, to his surprise there were even Vaizards in the room, they received a mission as well, he decided to talk with Yaouchi.

"Captain Yaouchi, i know im late and don't even want to spend more time telling you the reason why i am so late, i know you have given all of my fellow captains an assignment to prepare the way for our war against the arrancar, i just want to know my respective duty."

While Tesh was waiting for a response from the captain commander, the rest of the captains were staring at him, Tesh knew he was late and he swore he won't be late again.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru

Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 pm

The new 5th Division Captain, Shinzui Debiru ran torwards the meeting headquarters. Having just got notice that there was a meeting, he wished things would get a bit more organized so he would know what to do faster. Wearing two zanpakutos, he was one of th few special shinigami who had not one soul slayer but two. Wearing his new captains haori, the sleeves had been ripped off since he heard that was what captains usually did. Secretely hiding a bottle of sake in his pocket, he took out the bottle and took a sip as he shunpoed ontop of a building. Sliding as he hit the surface, he flew down to the other side and continued to hide his presence among the souls. Pivoting his feet as he ran down a road, he sidestepped into an alleyway and resumed his constant pace torwards the meeting. Dissapearing during a slight breeze that had showered over his body, he landed ontop of a hill. Looking in the direction of the headquarters, Shinzui sighed and thought of how he would get there faster. Knowing exactly what to do, he flash stepped off the hill causeing dust to wildly scatter. Landing infront of the headquarters, he wiped off some remaining dust from his haori and strode inside. Looking at all the captians that were already there, it seemed that one captain had also come late. Turning torwards the captain commander, he bowed his head and spoke with a tone of respect.

Captain Commander Yaouchi, i am very sorry for my lateness to this meeting. Even though I am a captain, i need to come faster when i am called so that the duties that are given are done. I promise that i will do my best to make sure our goal is accomplished.... sir. With his head still down, he waited for a response from the General of the Gotei 13. Hoping that he wouldn't be punished, he wished that he would be treated like every other captain and would simply be put to his place and then they would continue the meeting. Then as he looked at everyone, it looked as if the meeting was already almost over. Briefly closing his eyes, he opened them and stared down at his feet. He hated to put himself down that low but he knew that he musn't act so carefree infront of a superior officer. Even though he longed to drink more sake, he kept it well hidden in his pocket and made sure that the smell wouldn't linger out. He had no need to be accused of coming late for being drunk. From his earlier speech, anyone could guess that he wasn't even close to drunk. Well... he barely became drunk. His love for sake didn't end after just one or two cups. He could drink more and more without even getting a little drunk from the alcohol. Although he refrained from going that far since drinking so much sake would also be bad for your health. Although when he was drunk, Shinzui doubted he would know if he stopped drinking or not.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Tadashii Kaemasu, The captain of the seventh division, Walks in slowly. His wolf mikazuki is not with him, Which is extremely odd in itself. His haori, Which he usually keeps in pretty good condition, Has a cut in it, Going through both layers of clothing to reveal a small cut, Maybe a foot and a half long, Across his chest. It's only visible when the cloth shifts just right. His sword is balanced over his left shoulder, Held by his left hand, Which is apparently covered in blood, Up to the middle of his forearm, But his sleeve stubbornly refuses to sink any lower. His blade is mostly covered in blood, The first three inches from the hilt are still somewhat clean. The moment he steps in the temperature seems to drop a few degress.

"I apologize for being late, Sōtaichō Yaouchi. I ran into a little...Resistance, On the way here."

He seems to pause, Picking his word carefully. His face belies nothing of what that resistance may have been, Nor does his body. His entire speech is calm, Slow, Steady, Like a block of ice. (Fear me, For i pun.)

"There are now a few less arrancar corrupting our pure court. . .Sōtaichō Yaouchi, Mikazuki is outside, Keeping extra watch."

He refers to his wolf by it's actually name, Mikazuki, Which all of the captains of the gotei thirteen now know. However, Few knew it before. Shinzui and Yaouchi possibly being the only ones. His eyes slowly drift over the room before he notices Shinzui. A slight nod in his direction, A soft utterance of his name, That is all the greeting that Tadashii gives. However, For tadashii that is big.

"Once more i apologize for being late..What are my duties, Sōtaichō Yaouchi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next