Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]

Go down 
+8
Teshinime Takeru
Kirin
Hinin Twilian
Razor Zaoldyeck
Shinju Teccanina
Riuku
Ban Saeberling
Akemi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Captain of the 9th division Ryuho Takeshi,was heading to the hiding spot that the Captains meeting was held.It was a place outside of Rukongai.The meeting was nearly,if not over.However for typical reasons he should be there."I m pretty late,Yaouchi-senpai will be mad."Ryuho used to call Captain Commander Yaouchi like that in private.However in front of others he called the man "Captain Commander Yaochi",like most of the captains.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop of the houses of Rukongai residents,Ryuho finally reached his destination.He landed on the ground,and walked towards the entrance.Before knocking the door he noticed that a wolf was there,looking at him.It was Squad 7 Captain's pet,probably he let it outside for watch,whatever don't mind that.

He opened the door and walked in.He was wearing a standard but customized shihakusho,sleeveless shinigami robes,along with fingerless iron guard gloves.He was holding his zanapakuto in his left hand.His haori always in perfect condition.He looked around the room and the other Captains,he wasn't the only one late,Captains Takeru,Debiru and Kaemasu,arrived at the meeting 1 or 2 minutes earlier than he did.Nothing unexpected though,things were difficult for Gotei 13 lately,all of them had a good reason for being late,hopefully.Ryuho also had his own reasons for not coming from the beginning of the meeting,however this wasn't something the matter right now.

They were also Vaizards in the room,familiar figures indeed.From the looks of it they were here for quite some time,so he didn't bother thinking of the whole thing too much,they were here for obvious reasons.

"I apologize for coming late Captain Commander Yaouchi."Ryuho calmly stated,not only to the Captain Commander but also to the other fellow Captains inside the room.He didn't want to be late for a meeting such as this one,he had a serious reason for not arriving in time,yes.However this was no excuse for being late to a meeting that was planning out the future of the entire shinigami race.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com/forum.htm
Toxicity
3rd Division Captain
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 am

Trees rustled quietly and quickly as Kurotsuki shunpo'd from treetop to treetop.He was beyond late,but he was sure the Captain-commander would understand.it was dangerous for shinigami to move around in the open,Kurotsuki had to double back and cover his trail a few times.Such precaution took time.He hoped he didn't miss much by the time he got there,Kurotsuki would hate to have to play catch up.

Kurotsuki stopped short of the shack that was the shinigami's hiding spot for the meeting.He glanced around quickly before climbing down from the tree and walking toward the shack in a quick gait.He opened the shack door slowly and slipped in,quickly shutting it before anyone could notice.He took a deep breath as he looked around the room.All of the usual captains were there,but there was also two Vizards there.Kurotsuki would keep an eye on them,he still didn't trust them completely.

Kurotsuki knelt down on one knee and bowed his head toward the Captain-Commander."I apologize for my tardiness,there is no real excuse I can provide for such unforgivable actions."He stayed in his kneeling position,awaiting the reprimand he was sure to receive from the Captain-Commander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:55 am

Yaouchi had a lot of work to do in a short amount of time. He needed to end the meeting soon before it either killed him by strangling with an overcrowded room of 13 Captains and 2 elite Vaizards. Or Yaouchi would send them off one by one off to there duties. However a large amount of captains arrived recently. But to respond to the events as they occured was in Yaouchi's interests at the moment.

Yaouchi turned to the Vaizard that was curious about her duties and answered her for the last time since now he was getting agitated by all the questions and askings of him to repeat what was already said. "You and your partner here go away with Shinju the one who thinks he is immortal and Ban and go train them up for their upcoming mission by fighting them make sure they are capable of fighting off whatever would come there way."

Now Yaouchi turned to the large group of approaching captains. THe ones that didn't show up before and looked at each of them one by one. There was no way a universal punishment would go through to all of them so they would have to be dealt with for there tardiness one by one. However duty came first.

"Teshinime you will be one of the Captains set to patrolling the Rukongai and Karakura town for any signs of Arrancar activity. However seeing as how things are going im going to change things around for all of you and the duties I had planned out before. Teshi I will send you to Karakura town to patrol for arrancar activity there. Unless your going to spend quite a few days arriving in Karakura town."

Next up was Captain Shinzui Debiru. Captain of squad 6 he would have an interesting duty even though it was similar to that gievn to Teshi there. "Personally Shinzui I thought you would have arrived earlier. I expected you to be one of the first instead of one of the last Captains to arrive at this meeting. Anyways I want you to patrol the hiding places of shinigami in the Rukongai and defend against Arrancar attacks there. If I catch you shirking your duties though im gonna kill you myself."

Yaouchi snapped a little at this point realizing he was being to easy to get away with and once again pulled out his zan. He slammed it this time into the wall of the building and shook the structure. Yaouchi cut a whole about the size of the window to the Sereitei in the other side showing the poverty of the Rukongai and where the Captains and himself were being forced the live.

"All of you that are late I want you to take a good look out of this whole here. I want you to see exactly what you are making us live in with even more seconds. I am getting tired of living here even though I am enjoying making relations with the poor people in this world which will play a part later. I do not deal well with Lateness all of you." Yaouchi stabbed his Zan into the floor of the base and cut a whole into the ground. "not only out there but look at this ground. This is not the ground of the Sereitei or the division quarters. This ground does not suit us as Captains of the Gotei 13. You all seem to want to stay here and if this tardy record of all of you keeps up I will see to it that all of you will remain in the Rukongai for the rest of your lives." Yaouchi's snap was done.

Yaouchi now turned to the next Captain his Zanpaktou still in his hand and just being removed from the ground cause another small shaking of the area directly around it due to the dislodging. "Tadashii. Or should I say Tada for even showing up. Anyways this news of resistance within the Rukongai and yes I know what you are talking about. However I believe you dealt with it well so you will be relieved from the punishment and exclude yourself from the talk I just gave the other late captains. Your duty will be to, after Shinju Teccanina and Ban Saeberling are Vaizard tested to accompany them into stealthy intruding into the Division Quarters. The two of them will inform you on the rest of your mission. I am busy at the moment telling all the late captains what they missed and repeating myself for the 3rd time I believe"

Now Yaouchi turned to face his 9th division captain. The counter intelligence man who had a unique task for his specific duty. At least in this pre war mission. "Ah I assume you have an excuse ready to pull out at any moment Ryuho but I also assumed you haven't told me that excuse because you were smart enough to know that I would not exept any excuse other than you were fighting for your life or defending someone against arrancar attack. Which would put me into a position where I would have to say that I assume this was the case and if it was not please tell me so I can deal properly with your behavior. However if not sit down at your seat and I will tell you this I expect you to accompany Captain Akemi here to Karakura town and talk with the inhabitants of it and to call upon the patrolling Captain there if you are attacked. I am interested in gaining the respect of the Superhumans of Karakura town as well as anyone else interesting there. Please do so for me and you will be excused from your tardiness otherwise I will see to it you are dealt with properly afterwards."

Finally Yaouchi turned to his long respected 3rd division Captain. Respected in the sense that Yaouchi had considered him as one of his most reliable captains. That would save him from some of what was coming to him. "Rin I would have expected you to be one of the first to arrive as well. However your kneeling seems to show that you understand the magnitude of your offense. Your duty has been altered from my first assumption that I would send you on. I am sending you on a scouting mission into the Sereitei itself. Im sure being there will remind you why you are needed to be on time for such meetings concerning so many people. You will go and you will spy on one of what is being reffered to as the three kings. Report to me on there activities and stay as long as you can but do not get caught or killed because of staying longer for a better report. I hope you all understand your duties."

Yaouchi finally sheathed his Zanpaktou and sat back in his seat. He eyed all of his captains that were here and deaded the more captains coming. He would simply suffocate from all of his attention so some would have to be sent off immediatly. "Ban, Shinju, Riuku, Razor, 14's Tadashii Akemi and Ryuho please being your task immediatly. The rest of you I would ask you to stay here for further discussion." Yaouchi waved his hand to the door and then to the late ones Yaouchi waved to the hole he cut into the wall. "please leave through the door you believe you are deserving to leave through"
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 am

Akemi watched as even more captains arrived, each one pulling out another excuse, it was pathetic and made her extremely irritable. Why was it that she was the only one on time, and yes she too had to hide from the arrancar.

Soon after the little rant she had in her head Captain Yaouchi repeated himself for the third time giving everyone their mission and finally she was excused. Before leaving she sized up each of her partners and figured them worthy enough to accompany her. "Tadashii, Ryuho are you ready to leave?" Akemi asked her voice as sweet as honey which fit perfectly with her child like apperence, smiling gently over at each of them she waved her hand back and forth signalling that she was Akemi, and their leader for this mission.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 am

He would sigh and raise his hand to speak. He felt so releived that the meeting was finally over. Who will I be sparing or training with again? He listened to so much of the meeting that he forgoten what he was supposed to do again. His eyes winced as he waited.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Toxicity
3rd Division Captain
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 am

Kurotsuki listened intently to the reprimand given to each captain.His face grimaced as he watched the Captain-Commander cut a window out of the wall.The disgusting poverty the Gotei 13 lived in now was enough to make Kurotsuki's blood boil,they weren't deserving of such conditions.The Arrancar needed to pay.

When he was given his task by the Captain-Commander,Kurotsuki silently nodded,remaining in his kneeling position until dismissed.Such an exit wasn't protocol of a captains usually,but he had to be punished.The 3rd Division captain squeezed through the "window" and shunpo'd off into the night.He had a long journey in front of him,the Three Kings would be hard to track.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:18 am

(Akemi, I'm going to ignore you saying my name, As umm...Well i'm not going with you.)

Tadashii nods at Yaouchi, Relaxing slightly. He was expecting some sort of punishment, But apparently his reason for being late was acceptable.

Yes, Sotaicho Yaouchi...I would however request some time for my own training before...If that is acceptable to you?

((Ya. It sucks. Deal with it.))
Back to top Go down
Ryuho Takeshi
9th Division Captain
Ryuho Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Ryuho could only listen to what the Captain-Commander said,this time he was too easy on the late Captains,giving them no sort of punishment,or anything like it,just a warning to each one of them.As for the cutting the window out of the wall,well this where he was absolutely right.The proud Captains of the legendary Gotei 13 live in a shit hole such as this...was unforgivable.The shinigami needed to get their home back,and fast.

Ryuho was later ordered to leave,along with the 10th Division Captain Akemi,to Karakura town.Apparently she would lead the mission.The fact that a captain that looked and acted like a 10 years old girl would lead a mission such as this didn't really bother him at all ,as a matter of fact he wouldn't care if Captain-Commander put a hamster for leading the mission,as long as there is a reason for this.

The mission he was sent to was a critical one,the Gotei 13 should gain the respect of the Super Humans and the Quincy,that was of course if they wanted to raise their chances of taking back the Seretei...in other words failure is not an option.

"Yes,of course i am." Ryuho stated to Akemi with a rather calm tone.Now what door he deserves to leave...the answer was obvious.He walked towards the hole in the wall and shunpoed away from the building.

(OOC:Akemi since you will lead this mission I'll let you begin with the topic in Karakura)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:07 am

Yaouchi watched as the captains started to leave the room. However to none of them more needed to be said about their particular missions . Just another brief note to the few remaining captains and a little more wait while the captains of squad 4 and 13 and maybe the Kido Corps arrived however it would not be necessary to the Kido Corps Captain to arrive.

"To all of you still here I would like to simply say that if any of you late ones are ever late again you will not be leaving my presence with 100% of your old body. As for wondering if I would really hinder my captains and therefore an extension of myself I would like to tell all of you tough love is a virtue and that that doesn't kill you will make you stronger. As long of course as it doesn't kill you."

Yaouchi sitting in his chair drummed his fingers on the table waiting for the slow exit of the remaining captains. He decided in his mind that if the squad 13 and squad 4 captains didn't show up by the time all the other captains left he would go hunt them out himself and without mercy assign them not only their duites as Captains of the Gotei 13, if that still was their rank by the time Yaouchi arrived but also their punishment for possibly leading to a time lapse in the war effort giving the arrancar an advantage.

[sorry its really short I know]
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:09 am

He would scartch his ear and walk out of the room. His mind was buzzing with confusion. He sighed that he knew the third division captain. It hadn't changed since he had left. Because of what he was, he was punished. He guessed that the captain didn't recognize him so all was ok for now. He would gaze around the hallway then go look for the captain he was supposed to train with.

Exit
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Akemi watched as Ryuho left through the hole in the wall that the captain comander made for those who were late and since Akemi was atually on time she simply bowed to the captain comander before exiting through the real door and started to make her way to Katakura Town.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 am

"Thank you, Sotaicho Yaouchi. I shall now take my leave. May we win this war with Quickness and Few deaths.

With that, Tadashii makes an about face upon his left heel, Before walking swiftly out of the door. Mikazuki perks up her ears as he passes her, And a soft whistle from him is all she needs before she begins to follow them. Words pass between them that no human can understand, As they fade away from sight.

--->Exit to ?
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru

Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm

ooc: ya...... >>

-insert epic post here-

>>>>>>> ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:25 am

[to those who don't know this topic is finished finito and done. Go and do your missions and if you want to post a cool exit post do so now.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3