Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for what is not there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ami Keitaro

Ami Keitaro

Searching for what is not there? Empty
PostSubject: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:08 am

Ami strolled around in Karakura. She was bored out of her wits. She had been sent out to look for her sister Yumi, whom seemed to have disappeared again. Ami wished her sister would just stay in one place at all times. That would make Ami's life the slightest bit easier.

Ami was wearing her gigai that sealed her spirital pressure so that it would not be noticed. It was rather cute, seeing as she had dressed simular to what the world of the living would call "Loli gothic". She had a black toque with two kitten ears at the top and a pair of black finger gloves. Her outfit consisted of her favorite skinnies that were storn up and down the legs, a white wife beater (with a hint of black underneath), a black sheeny leather jacket with silver buckles and combat boots. She had in her spiked lip and tongue piercing which might of made her stand out a bit but whatever. She couldn't be exactly like everyone else. Right?

"Yumi-chan! Where are you~?"

She called out in wonder as she grasped a street sign. Gazing over where she was located currently.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 am

Tame just came back from the arcade, and was stll bored. He was wearing black leather baggy pants with abelt wrapped around his waist that wasn't even on his pants. He was wearing a button up collard black shirt, that was not button up at all showing his six pack and strength. He then notcie the girl looking for a stranger and stop and smiled. He turned around and walktowards her. " Hello, May i help you with anything." The man said in a deep voice. His Reiatsu was so low he seemed human so she had to be pretty good to know he wasn't human.

((Lame short,....I hate it))
Back to top Go down
Ami Keitaro

Ami Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 am

((It's better then mine.))

Ami jumped a bit surprised and blushed, she wasn't used to being caught by surprise like that. Her eyes widening a bit as she looked at the man whom came up to her. She felt her cheeks light up with pink as her eyes caught his bare abs, her head turning away quickly as she looked for something to say, her mind a bit goggled for the moment.

She took a deep breath and turned towards the man, her leather jacket falling open her white wife-beater visibly had the ouline of 'something' black underneath. Her stance was open as her head tilted and a warm playful smile crossed her lips.

"Well I was looking for my step-sister. Yumi."

She reached her hands behind her and slid her hands into her pockets, giggling softly and she leant towards them slightly. Slyly playing with her tongue piercing.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:59 am

Tame smiled and laughed as she got scared. " I am sorry ma'm I didnt mean to scare you." He said calmly, He then notice she was looking at his body and she then starte to blush again and look away once she notice e knew wht she was starring at. All he did wa smile. " Hum, Either you never seen a men body before or... Your just realy shy girl. He said as she satred to speak. " Your sister Yumi, I haven't seen or heard any girl in this town with that name, and i been here for a long time." He said. " Longer then you think. " He stated in his head. " So is you and your sister new to this town?" He asked calmly, wondering. Tame was the type of guys who thought about stuff and then wondered about it if he didnt know the answer to it, must have been because he was born in the year of the dog and he was a cancer. He then looked around. "What does she look like I can maybe help you find her....I said maybe." He sid in a calm voice. Waiting on her to reply.

((Lies your was better))
Back to top Go down
Ami Keitaro

Ami Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 am

((Nuh.))

Ami smiled slightly, still flushed with embarressment. She usually was more composed then this.. strange. She let out a light laugh and crossed her arms.

"It's alright. Just caught by surprise."

She giggled slightly, a bit uneasily and blushed more when he had noticed that she was looking at him and coughed pretending that she had not heard what he said, whistling to herself.. THen tuning in when he had asked her when she was asked if her and her sister were new to town. She promptly shook her head. Technically they weren't..

'Hmm what should I say..?'

She though to herself. SHe then smiled when she thought of something.

"Naaaaah... Were not newwww.... We've been here forever. Were usually inside practicing for gigs and such."

She waved her hand as if she was shooing the topic. THen raised a brow as he asked what her sister looked like..

"Hmm... Yumi is taller then me. Black hair, shocking eyes, in a gothic outfit.."

She tapped her lip in thought as she rested back against the street post, her boot raising and resting on it. Her eyes looking up in thought as she wondered how else she would describe her step-sister.

"She doesn't look like me..."
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Tame smiled see how shy she was. He then thought about something and then just kissed her on the cheek and smiled at her. " Hum, so gigs, never heard of your band, must be new. " He said smiling at her acting like he forgot what he just did. Tame then thught some more, seeing she was blushing even more. Yumi, Hum, I never seen here around so wanna go lookin for her or you wanna just walk and talk,anyway it goes we going to walk. " He said as he kissed her on the cheek again trying to make her blush on purpose. He was a jerk at times like that he wanted to push peopleto there limits tell they was red as a tomato just blushing. He then laughed in his head, and waited to see what she wld do now she was already confused just by looking at hhis chest now that e kissed her twice he wonder how confused she get now.

((Lame sorry))
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:33 am

Yumi entered the area Ami was in moments later, she walked down the street in her Gigai, which consealed her reishi but obviously not her presence, since people were staring at her. Oh well. She walked around in her "lolic gothic" style outfit, simular to her sisters yet completely different, a bored look on her face. Her sister was supposed to be around here somewhere.... Yumi had gotten lost when she went to look at guitars in a stores window, and now had no idea where she was.

She quickly lost her patience and started growling under her breath. She spotted a bench across the street and ran to it, leaping onto the warm wood she cupped her hands around her mouth and started to yell as loud as she could.

AMIIIIII!!! AMI!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DAMMIT?!?! ACTUALLY....WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 pm

.....Closed due to inactivness........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what is not there?   Searching for what is not there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for what is not there?
Page 1 of 1