Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for the accademy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuichi Kuro

Searching for the accademy Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the accademy   Searching for the accademy EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 am

He vigerously searched and searched, looking for the accademy that would make him a soul reaper. He decided that he would become part of the solution for this home of his. Defending against the arrancars and these civil war acts that were conspiring against the soul society. He sighed as he got bored of searching. If only the accademy would be easier to find. He blinked and stretched as he kept walking down the lane of houses and streets. He looked around then sighed once more. This was the poor district after all but he thought that he would start here anyway. I mean this is where souls come after they die after all. He stretched his neck and took a few more steps.
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachforumsociety.forumotion.com
Yuichi Kuro

Searching for the accademy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for the accademy   Searching for the accademy EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm

He sighs and decides to search in the seretei. -exit to seretei.- (sorry so short. I dont feel like drawing it out
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachforumsociety.forumotion.com

Searching for the accademy
Page 1 of 1