Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross Marain (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

Cross Marain (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Cross Marain (Done)   Cross Marain (Done) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 am

Name: Cross Marain

Serial Number: 777

Nick name/ alias: None.

Visual age: 30

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 190lbs.

Physical Appearance: He is a tall slender male with a mask covering the right side of his face. He has red hair that reaches down past his neck.

Clothing: He wears a long black coat with gold lining as well as a large black hat, black pants and black shoes with a metal cover over the toes.

Personality: He is a carefree person, that knows when to be serious when the time comes. He doesn't really listen to the rules as others as he seems to only do what he pleases and what will make a better outcome for himself.

Traits: He likes to goof off and procrastinate until the deadline. He dislikes actual work and confronting others.

Background/History: Since he was a child he lived for the Church. Always helping out with the bishops and the Pope. When he grew older he started fighting in the field for a special black ops division, known as the holy lances. It was while he was in the group that he met his first hollows and was able to bring out his doll in the time of peril, as the hollows slaughtered everyone around him. As he was the only survivor around in the area, he saw as the souls released from their corpses. He tried to bring them into himself as he would see if the Bishops could do anything. But something went wrong, without realizing it, he sucked in the souls. He was amazed to find that the souls healed his body and reduced his aging by a drastic rate. He kept with the black ops, sucking in the souls of his fallen commrades. He kept this up for 15 more years until he vanished one day on the field and the church would presume him dead. As time passed he traveled the world as a wondering minister, protecting people from the hollows around them. At night he would goto the graveyard to feed upon the souls of the newly burried bodies. As time passed so did everything around him. He only returned to the same place once every 80yrs or so, to make sure everyone who knew him was gone. He did reside in one of the few churches in Tokyo, but is now transported to a new church opening up in Karakura Town.

RP sample:

An orange tint coats the sky, as the setting red sun slowly falls beyond the horizon of Karakura Town. A black figure comes in from the setting sun, it is Cross. Slowly the man walks through town, taking in close observation of the surrounding area as he heads for the church. He stops in a small park and takes a seat upon a bench. He lets out a small sigh escape his lips as he takes off his large black hat. A small golden golem comes flying out from under his hat and spins in circles abit before flying off and checking the area. The golem catches the attention of some kids and flies back to Cross. The golem then lands upon his head and curls itself up. " Mister, mister. " The kids cry out. " What is that flying thing you have? " Cross gently smiles. " It is just a toy I made for my nephew, I was testing to see how it works. " " It is really cool, are you a toy maker? " One of the kids responds. " I guess you could say that.... " Cross then gets up and puts his hat back on. " Well kids I am off now. If you ever want to see me again, you can find me at the new church opening up. " Cross then walks off into the distance heading for the Church, that is a couple of blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

Cross Marain (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Marain (Done)   Cross Marain (Done) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:05 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Cross Marain (Done)
Page 1 of 1