Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arseus

Arseus

The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) Empty
PostSubject: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 am

When a soul awakens….another sleeps. As soon as Arseus, the royal knight, stepped foot out of the Soul Society, he was damned. Only then, was he at the same time blessed. Unholy and Holy forces ran through his body. This ended him up here. The rampage. The beginning of a horrible end. Suesra had taken contorl once again. This happens a lot. But this time he was very destructive.
Many lives were killed in a flash. Nobody could do anything. The slaughter, destruction, terrorization of Karakura Town. After he had destroyed a big chunk of the soul-filled town, he had taken a break. “Well that was boring…I should rip people apart limb by limb! Maybe Get someone knocked up on the way…” Suesra said, swing his zanpaktou like it was a feather. Usually it would be heavy for Arseus, but Suesra is totally different.
After an hour of slaughter, he had gotten bored so he went to a stripping bar, kidnapped the stripper, and raped her. Then, he ripped her head off, lood drooling out, and sliced her body in half. “Brutality is one of my favorite subjects……Let’s do some dissection of humans…” Suesra said, spartan throwing his sword into a human, then ripping the human in half. Blood everywhere, brutally killed people. “AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!” Suesra roared. He then threw his sword like a boomerang when he picked it up. Slicing off several heads, he had killed around 13 mortals.
The fighting got boring after a while so he just started creeping couples out, looking up panties, looking down shirts, and moving stuff to scare people. Then after another hour, Suesra continued killing. After he was done, around 100 people were killed.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 am

In a world of chaos there are those who master their demons, and bend them to their will. These individuals are charged with the task of ending the chaos the ensues their home, and training those with the very same afflictions so that they can too join the cause. In this instance, such a group would be named the Vizard. They were incompletely half-breeds, experiments that a man from ages old had forsaken because of their lack of perfection. Neither shinigami, as they were born, nor the monster that infected them, the Vizard were outcasts to both races that they could tie themselves to. Today it seemed that the Vizard army would gain a new recruit, an individual who seemed to have gotten the nasty straw with his inner hollow. A single man was sent to stop the beast that was taking hundreds of lives like they were free samples, some might call this suicide; The individual in question called it a nuisance.

As suddenly as a flash of lightning, a tearing sound like the ripping of the fabric of space itself would resonate throughout the area where Arseus was committing his vile acts. Standing on top of a roof was a tall, muscular figure. It was silhouetted, but a few things could be seen clearly. First, he had broad shoulders, and an almost v-shaped torso. Second, he wore his hair in a ponytail, pulled back so that it would not get in his eyes. Third, he was wielding a katana, which rested across his shoulders, held in his right hand. The figure leaped from the roof, landing with a thud on the concrete slab of sidewalk that rested in front of the office building he had appeared on top of. Now that he was on even ground with Arseus, his features would become clear. He was of native american decent, with tan almost red skin. He wore a tunic of sorts, with the drawstrings loose so that his bare, muscular chest was partially showing. With the tunic he wore a pair of black trousers which flapped around a bit in the light breeze that also played with his pitch black ponytail. A firm glare came from the deep brown eyes set in his skull, with a ferocity that could kill a hollow on its own. His lips were drawn tight, his face set like stone. The figure hefted his katana forward, the gleaming blade pointed now at the hollow.

"Give control back to the boy, I really hate having to use this." He said with a deep, gravely voice, while bobbing his blade a bit as if to illustrate that he was talking about his blade.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 am

Having the mask already half way formed, the hollow looks at the man. “Get Stuffed, Gramps.” he said, twirling his zanpaktou. “Heh….Watch this!” Suesra said, as black and white reiatsu engulfs him. Then, it blows up, fragments of the reiatsu flying like daggers everywhere. This new reiatsu crushes tops of buildings, crumbling them slowly on purpose. It was like the hollow MEANT to crumble them slowly. He was trying to intimidate the man. Once the reiatsu cleared, Suesra had a new sword. It was a glaive of high power.

A shunpo, then a strike, then a sword barrage. Several stabs usually aiming for the heart. The barrages ending with a 360 degree slash. Most of the attacks missed, but on purpose. Suesra was toying with the man. “Face the box. Black Box I: TORTURE!!!!” he roared, as he sent a tormenting shadow, lock-oned to the man. If he was hit, he would be trapepd within it for 3 posts.

Already, the mask was 3/4 covered. Suesra's reiatsu mortally high. "Get out of my head....." a voice said. "Huh?" "You heard me....." the voice said. The free hand of Suesra had flailed over to the mask. It grabbed the mask firmly. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU NEED ME!!!" Suesra said, flailing his sword, screamin, and somewhat dancing around."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" the mask is pulled off, as a gigantic explosion of black and white reiatsu is emitted
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 am

The vaizard, who went by the name of Kuro no Tsume, or in english, Black Claw. He was an old member of a tribe in the Americas, who had passed on while visiting a friend in Japan, and was apparently cursed to never leave. He was a bitter person, because of the fact that not being put through a death ritual must have been the reason for him not being returned to the earth, and was going to take it out on anyone who had anything to do with this hell that he lived in. So his anger was high enough, and the weak attacks that the incomplete hollow threw at him were only making him angrier. He was now insulted by this boy, who attacked him at a speed far too easy to dodge, with strikes far too easy to block.

As he weaved in and out of the attacks the boy threw at him, not even breaking a sweat, he brought his own blade down. The boy's blade would be caught by the slightly curved edge of his own katana, bringing the shikai level weapon down to the ground, crashing into the concrete and sending chunks flying. With one hand he would keep his opponent's weapon down as his opponent fought with himself. In one hand he began to charge energy, muttering an incantation. As the boy fought with the hollow, he released the kido, a manifestation of light in the form of six bars which would collapse in on his opponent's midsection.

"Now that that's cleared up.." He began, as energy burst around him, consuming the world where they stood. When the black and white burst had dissipated, he would continue. "Why don't you seal your blade and come with me. You've got things to learn." He said, making sure that it was known that this was not a suggestion, but an order.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:08 am

Arseus had followed the man after sealing the blade. "Who are you old man?" he asked, going right next to him. "And what do you mean by what you said?". Arseus was confused, following the man. Somehow, he had fell, unconscious. For three hours, he was alseep.

(SOrry for the short post, I couldn't think of anything else. Writers block.....>.<)
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:33 am

Kuroi no Tsume let out a grunt of disapproval as the boy began to ask questions. He was relieved to find the boy passed out next to him in the middle of the street. Picking up the unconscious body, Kuroi disappeared in a flash. "It'll be easier this way." He muttered to himself, reappearing on a rooftop. With a few more of these techniques, they would appear in front of a large mansion, sitting comfortable on a cliff. Three hours later the boy would wake up in a massive room. This room would remind him of a wasteland, all cracked dried soil and massive boulders, with no living things besides the two of them. The sky was bright blue, with clouds floating about like fish in a sea. Hundreds of miles east there would be a massive circle of concrete in the sky, with a staircase jutting out, the only way out. Kuroi sat upon a boulder, katana in one hand and his head in the other. He stared at the unconscious being, sighing as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Arseus had awoken, moaning. "Man my back hurts....." he said, stretching. "Now. Down to business. Who are you and where did you take me?!" he said, pointing with two fingers. "I will shoot!" Arseus yelled, awaiting an answer. The cracking in the mansion of things, crack.....crack.....crrrrack. There was no life. But maybe there was. Sensing the same type,not level, of reiatsu within the man, he had guessed he was a vizard. "Are you a.....Vizard?" Arseus asked. He then paced, still aiming his fingers at him ready for a byakurai. He notice dhis zanpaktou was not with him. "WHere's my fucking zanpaktou!?" he yelled angrily. His reiatsu grew, to show his seriousness. There were leaks. drip. drip drip..... Arseus decided to sit down, aiming his fingers still at the man. "So why am I here? I want answers whether you like it or not! If you a vizard, why did you bring me here? And if not, still why did you birng me here?!"
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:12 am

"How is it that you know of the Vaizards? I doubt that your hollow is the type to divulge such information to you, and judging from your lack of control over it, you probably can't communicate with your zanpakuto very well." Kuroi mused, speaking so quietly that it was likely he was just talking to himself, or at least asking rhetorical questions. He simply wasn't interested in what the boy had to say. He seemed unwavered by the concept of the boy launching a kido at him, especially when the boy was at a state such as he was. The boy was no threat to him at all, of this Kuroi was certain. However, it was his job to train and recruit the boy, and to do so he would most likely have to stay on the boy's good side; which meant answering his questions.

That same, deep gravely voice erupted from Kuroi's throat, this time louder. "I am Kuroi no Tsume, or Black Claw in the tongue of the white man. I am, in fact, a Vaizard. Which means that, obviously, I'm here to recruit you so that you can join our army and serve our leader. I will give you the control over that monster inside of you, and in return you will give your life to our leader. There is no negotiating, and no turning down this deal. You have been brought here, which means that there is no turning back. Should you try to escape I have permission to end you and that abomination that seems to have control over you." As he said this, he hopped down from the massive boulder on which he was sitting. His own katana was in his right hand, his left hand held what appeared to be a cell phone. The cell phone would flip open, and Kuroi would begin dialling on the pad rather quickly. The keystrokes were too numerous to be a phone number, he was texting someone.

Moment after he finished his text, he would close the phone and replace it in his pocket. His, now empty, hand would move over, pointing to a rock far too Arseus' right. There was the blade that Arseus knew as his zanpakuto.
"Before we begin with hollow control, I need to see how long you can last in a fight." He said, as a barrier erupted around them. "You aren't leaving this barrier until you have the run of your hollow."
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 am

"Well, you saved me the trouble of finding this place. I was heading over to this area after looking EVERYWHERE. Thank-you." Arseus said, Shunpo'ing to the rock. He pulled his sword out and threw it into the air. Then, he had increased his reiatsu. Arseus did a handstand after, and the hilt landed on his foot, balanced. "I am stretching. Now. Let's see....." he said, immediatly shunpo'ing. When he reached behind the man, he had already had his sword in hand, ready to fight. " Ready? I am." Arseus said, shunpoing 3 feet infront of the man. " How shall we do this? Duel? Regular fight? Try to win? or try to surive? SO exciting.". He prepared his blade, in a defensive stance allowing him to counter attacks all around him, depending how hard, fast, and what they are. "I was called the Royal Knight in the 11th division. I was merely a 3rd seat. But, I was a damn good one." he said, still on guard. He made sure when he talked, his guard was up at all times. "Who should begin?"

Arseus had waited, but grew impatient. " Oh, for your question, you ahd both a shinigami's AND a hollow reiatsu. That is how I could tell. Since I too, have that reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:41 am

[[I hope you don't mind, I won't be switching accounts to post. I'll post as the same NPC on both accounts. Also, one can't sense the hollow part of a Vaizard's reiatsu until they use their mask or enter their hollow form.]]

"Royal Knight of the 11th Division? How ironic." Kuroi said, chuckling. He had waited patiently for the boy to quit his useless shunpo'ing. The fact that they boy was still trying to look impressive aggrivated Kuroi. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't trying to look impressive; maybe there was another reason for him talking so much, and dashing around Kuroi like a fly. However, Kuroi highly doubted that. "Back in my days as a Rogue I was nicknamed 'The Crusader'." He finished, explaining the irony behind their upcoming battle.

"You will fight me, and try to survive at least one hour without using your hollow mask, you may use your shikai if you must." Kuroi said, though he highly doubted the boy would succeed. Surviving for an hour would not be the hard part, trying to fight without the hollow interfering would be the real struggle. Back before Kuroi went through this very same training, he couldn't release even his shikai without the hollow completely taking over.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 am

"I was called the royal knight due to my honor. I was not a brutal 3rd seat. I was jsut very strong." Arseus said, then he heard the last comment. " I will see how I go at sealed. It isn't fair if I use shikai, you don't know its ability. You would have to be naked to not get affected by it, which is another reason why I don't want to use it." he said, smirking. After, he shunpo'd infront of the man, sending flurries of slashes. " I am not a flailer, I will make the barrages hard to read. It just depends on skill to do that. I am no where near the best though." he said, attacking. " Sorry if I might annoy you-am I?- I just want to know more about you and you know more about me.I DEFINETLY was not a favorite of my captain back then." Arseus admitted, while fighting. " Sai." he said, which echoed unusually. If it were to work, he would bind the man, allowing time for a hadou.

" .....I will last as long as needed. But I have to admit, I am weak...Even if I am strong, I consider myself weak."

(OOC: Never knew that.)
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 am

Kuroi, though muscular, was also moderately fast. His blade moved fluidly, weaving around each strike as it flew toward him, parrying and moving onto the next. Though he seemed to be putting effort in it, he also was obviously not going to tire within the next hour. He continued to move with his opponent, as if he were shadowing the boy, only moving when he did, and moving exactly where he had to. He was an expert in defensive combat, or rather combat in general. It was one of the reasons he was called the crusader, and one of the reasons he was trusted with the task of training Vaizards.

"You'll need to release your shikai if you want to survive the hour, and trust me, even then it should be quite the struggle. It is good that you are modest about your own strength, though there is a difference between modesty and low self-esteem, do well to figure out what that difference is." He said, while keeping up with the boy's strikes. Suddenly, his arms would begin to jerk backward. With a simple burst of reiatsu the kido would break, though, and Kuroi would strike out. His blade moved like the head of a snake, aiming to stab through the area of muscles connecting the boy's left arm to his shoudler.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 am

Arseus had slammed the sword to the ground like the man did to Suesra. This allowed him to slide it upward, aiming for the face. But at the last minute, he Shunpo'd behind the man and attempted to slice off the man's arm which carries his zanpaktou. "I know it would be a struggle. But you see, I am trying not to rampage. You saw the town." he said, while attacking. If slicing the arm wouldn't work, he would shunpo away and start chanting for a kidou. Yes, he hasn't started it yet. Come on.....Let me in on the fun. someone said in his head. " FUCK NO YOU STUPID HOLLOW!" Arseus said in reply, getting distracted. Well, it seemed like he was getting distracted. " Hmph." before the attack would come upon the man, he wanted to at least lay one hit on him. " Byakurai." aiming his right index finger at the mans chest, not at the heart, he fired.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 am

Kuroi didn't react as the boy slammed his blade into the ground, and then brought it up to slice at his head. He had planned to jump back last minute. However, a tearing sound would inform him that the attack had instantly changed; an impressive maneuver, but nothing more than a simple trick to a seasoned combatant. His blade moved fluidly once again, sliding behind him to clash with the boy's own blade. The boy would shunpo once again, how annoying this was getting. He turned to face the boy, sidestepping the straight beam of white energy that seared from his fingers. It was not a technique one used at a distance.

"I thought you were a squad 11 before you defected, what's with all of the Kido?" Kuroi called out, leaping forward. His blade came up, moving with incredible speed. Fluid movements allowed the blade to move eight different times in a matter of seconds, each slash obviously powerful. They would create massive gashes, the last one aimed for the neck; a killing blow.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 am

Arseus immediatly reacted, blocking most hits, getting pinked three times.He had moved so the strikes were not so fatal, but they hurt. " !!!!!!. Damnit!" he yelled, attempting to shunpo. But no. It seemed like the end. But at the last second, Arseus had flipped over the man, attempting to dodge. If the dodge was successful, he would stab the man in the back and poke the mans neck. " I was not like them. I was the Royal Knight. A honorable warrior. I fought with kido, yes, but because I believed that just the sword is not the only way." if the stab had failed, the kidou would fire. He had the man pinned. Around 45 minutes passed. "Time is passing. How long has it been?"
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 am

Kuroi would suddenly disappear, just as the boy stabbed at the back of his neck. Appearing behind his opponent, Kuroi brought his blade down and slashed several times, this time only with a force powerful enough to create shallow slashes all over his back. They would bleed only a little bit, and sting quite a lot. Kuroi would then drop down, landing on a stone and preparing himself for the next move. "I'll let you know when your time is up." He said, disappearing once again. Suddenly, he would appear in front of his opponent, bringing his blade up in a sweeping motion that could cleave the boy in half if he didn't move.

"Where are my manners? I forgot to properly introduce myself. I am Black Claw, Elite Vaizard, Former Captain of the 11th division." He said as he slashed, a mocking smile creeping across his face. This was the other reason he found the fight to be so ironic.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 am

Arseus was bleeding a bit. But he still had the strength to dodge. He had musted enough strength to shunpo, appearing behind Kuroi. " I know your name, but former captain? Wow." he saidjamming his finger into the middle of the man's chest. "Byakurai." Arseus chanted the name, firing a bolt of white lightning almost large enough to scrape Kuroi's heart.it would be a devastating blow if the man did not move, just as his last attack sent if I didn't move. "Being part of 11th squad, I too am skilled. Now let me show you my shikai. Show them who we are, Kuroi ShinShira." he said, as a massive flow of black and white reiatsu spewed from his zanpaktou. Arseus then had a glaive right in his hand. "Now!BLack Box I: Torture!" he said, at a close range, which sent a shadow towards Kuroi at quick speeds. It would have high accuracy at close range. Also, if it touchs a victim, they will be immediatly trapped in a black box, being shocked by darkness. That would cause minor pain.

"Watch out! Hehheh." He had said, shunpo'ing to the man. He attacked several times with fluent barrages. Once the shadow got close enough, he jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 am

Kuroi had readjusted his stance, reminiscent of the one he was using before. He moved fluidly, shadowing his opponent as the boy jammed his finger toward his chest. He moved back, and as a burst of white energy began to form between them, Kuroi dropped to the ground. Instantly he would spin, launching himself in the air and to the right. An orb of black and white energy would fly past Kuroi, just barely missing him. Landing on his hands for a split second, before he launched himself in a back flip onto a nearby rock. The boy would once again use the shunpo, something that would no doubt be tiring him by now, to attack Kuroi with a fluid barrage of strikes. As Kuroi dodged, he began to feel himself slow down. The boy's blade struck his cheek, tearing into it and creating a gash. It would also tear into his left forearm, creating another gash. As the boy jumped back, so did Kuroi. He brought his blade up in the same stance one would picture a samurai taking.

His blade was parallel to the ground, held up so that it was up at about his chin. The tip of the blade was faced toward his opponent, his hands both wrapped firmly around the handle. His shoulders were squared, his feet shoulder-width apart, and his body firm. Kuroi was known to use several different fighting styles in combat, as a tactic for confusing his opponents. This time he was going to focus on pure strength and speed, hopefully the boy would just fail to keep up. He kicked off of the ground, creating a crater with the pure strength of his reiatsu as he charged forward, half the speed of a shunpo; he was moving like a blur. He would instantly be at his opponent's side, his blade arcing through the air in a flash that would cleave off his right arm if he weren't careful.

"Being in the 11th division doesn't make you skilled, boy. Just like being a Vaizard doesn't make you powerful. It's something you work at, not something you earn with an affiliation." He said, standing completely erect and calm as his blade slashed through the air.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 am

"Well, I know that. What makes you skilled is experience and training. Once killed a hollow throwing my sword like a boomerang. Even though the hollow was pinned already. But that was luck." he said, noticing the gashes. Both the man and Arseus knew that the boy was getting tired. Even if he wasn't right the man knew, he would still try to hide it. When the man came to his side, Arseus got on his knees and sit-out as fast as he could, getting behind his opponent. Then, with a mighty effort, he lifted his glaive, and went to go stab the back where the spinal cord is, attempting to break it and if possible, corrupt it. " I am skilled, that is how I got my name. If a opponent has a disadvantage, I will even the terms. We are even, if not, you would have an advantage. I am not sure though if we are even." Arseus said. He took his free hand, but he seems to be too exhausted to do anything but a fatal blow if the enemy was not careful.

"You have to admit, I am pretty good but I am not at your skill level. Even if our power is even, our skill levels are different."
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 am

"We are neither equal in power nor skill. I can't kill you, though I throw fatal blows, I am only allowed to end your life if your hollow gets the better of you." He said, as he allowed his blade to carry on through in the swing. It deflected the glaive as he spun his body, bringing the blade in toward his opponent's neck while the weapon his opponent wielded was still bouncing back from the parry. It wouldn't matter if the child moved or did anything really, since the sixty minutes were through. If the boy didn't move the blade would meet his neck and stop there, without so much as irritating the flesh. The light contact of metal against his flesh would be cooling, maybe even soothing depending on how much sweat the boy had worked up.

"You have passed the test, but only barely. Do not assume your own skill level, or your enemies. I was able to keep up with you without much difficulty, use of kido, release of my zanpakuto, or even considering the use of my mask. Before you can learn to be the best Vaizard you can be, you must first learn how to survive without being a Vaizard. If you cannot beat an enemy without the use of your mask, you aren't worthy to wield your mask." He said, as he drew his blade back and sheathed it, turning away from the boy. He would now begin the next stage of their training.

[[You can make your next post in a new topic, in the Vaizard mansion. If you would like you can make the topic with either the Leader or Sangre's Vaizard, as both are approved. Or, you can continue to train with my NPC]]
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 am

((I will train with you. NPC is my master and will die during the training, I would like it to be that because it is my story. Not to be rude but I want it to happen like that because I made the story, idea, and well, it is my story o.o...Is that ok?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)   The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Chroncles: The Rampage(Rated R)
Page 1 of 1