Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arseus

Arseus

The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) Empty
PostSubject: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 am

As Arseus roamed the halls of the Vaizard mansion, looking for the man, he fell on his knees with a pain in his head. "AGH!" he roared. Awww....i just wanna play....I let you pass the fight, I can easily take control. Maybe get some chances to spank some ladies and slice the heads of weakling mortals! AHAHAHAAA!!! the voice said. Arseus had yelled at the voice saying, " LEAVE ME ALONE!". Whoever resided in the mansion was probably able to hear it. He was in gigai form, no zanpaktou, just a hat. As Arseus got up, his heart beat raised, running down the hall. Something was strange about him. Something very bad. Pupils dialiated, eyes yellow now, and partial blackness in the white of his eyes. "Damn. Where is Kuroi?"
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 am

Kuroi was in the middle of taking a short nap, and by short I mean he had been asleep for the last four hours, when he was awoken by a certain loud, obnoxious noise. It was the sound of the new recruit's voice, the boy was screaming about something. Kuroi grunted, literally rolling over and falling out of his bed. He hit the floor, his wild mane of ebony hair falling over his shoulders and head and sprawling itself across his carpeted floor. The carpet was almost as warm as his bed, probably because he had his room packed with heaters. It was so comfortable in his room, warm throughout the year, that he almost didn't want to ever leave it. However, it seemed he would have to. Today was the day they were going to start the boy's training, though it wasn't supposed to start for another three or four hours. Kuroi sighed, pulling his naked body up from the ground with the help of his bed. He reached around toward the dresser at the foot of his bed, opening the top drawer. He produced all of the essentials, black boxers, black dress pants, and a white tunic-like shirt. Pulling the clothing onto his body, he stepped, barefoot, out into the hallway of the mansion. The hallway too was warm, but not quite as warm as his room. He closed his door, trying to keep as much of the heat in the room as possible.

Suddenly, he would use a shunpo to appear behind the boy. One hand wrapped around the boy's neck while the other opened a door in front of him. He would throw the boy down a flight of stairs into the training room, something that he would most likely not be able to avoid since it happened so fast and the boy was already distracted with his inner struggle. The throw would carry enough force to snap the boy's neck on impact; a gruesome way to remove him from his gigai, but an effective one at that. Kuroi would then casually begin his descent down the staircase, hands in his pockets and his hair now in a neat ponytail.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:24 am

((X.X.....Brutal. XD!!!))

Arseus had noticed the throw and fall right after he hit the ground. Popping out of his gigai, with his zanpaktou turning from a cap to a regular zanpaktou, he had been screaming in pain. Not because of the throw, but the pain of resisting his inner hollow. After a few minutes, waiting for the man to finish walking down, Arseus had stopped the pain " Shoulda warned me so I could get out myself....." he said, his left eye the only one open that is 63% filled with blackness and eye color 90% yellow. Once the blackness filled in the whiteness, the masked would start to form. "Rg....Shouldn't we have multiple vaizard for this? I am not as strong as the hollow within me. You know we do learn about legacies of the past." Arseus said, getting up slowly, quavering while also picking up his zanpaktou. "I am ready to release it when your ready. Just make a thick barrier. I don't know if my zanpaktou would work on the reiatsu or not since reiatsu is from spirit particles. Wouldn't they be living things? Living like plants." he asked, coughing up blood after.

At any time, the boy was ready. He slowly got ready to throw his zanpaktou, then mustering all the strength he had, he threw it across the room. Even though it was sheathed, it stuck into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:37 am

"I will be more than enough." Kuroi said, as he motioned toward the area where the boy had thrown their zanpakuto. The landing had kicked up some dirt and thrown a few pebbles around, scattering across the wasteland floor around them. One pebble would strike and invisible wall, creating a rippling affect on the air where it struck. The ripple carried like the surface of water, all the way along the fifty by fourty meter wall. Once it hit the edges it would move back in on itself, rippling back before settling down. This entire time they had already been within a barrier.

He took a step forward, drawing his zanpakuto from what appeared to be nowhere. In reality it was camouflaged as a stopwatch which he had stuffed in his pocket. The shining blade caught the light of the false sun above them, scattering the false rays over the artificial stone that surrounded them. It was a beautifully poetic moment, a blade shedding light on an unforgiven world. This thought crossed his mind as he steeled himself for combat.
"It's real simple, just let it take over. Once it does you'll enter your own inner world, there you will fight your hollow for control while I fight your outer hollow for survival. Work quick, I'll kill you if I have to. If I kill your hollow, I kill you, just remember that." He instructed, taking up his stance. It was the same stance as in their last training exercise, a stance like a samurai's.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

((btw, I don't have time to post, can i use cero at some point since the hollow would be taking over completely.))
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 am

[[Please, PM questions if at all possible to avoid spam. I suppose if it completely takes over, but at that point odds are I'll kill you. Remember that in your posts from now on you'll have half of your post in your inner world, and the other half controlling your hollow that's taking over]]
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 am

((Sorry, and thanks.))

Arseus had let go, completely letting go of his control. Reiatsu flew every where as the mask formed. Cracking ground, smashed spots under his feet. Only half a mask had immediatly formed. "....Hehheh...." the hollow said. And immediatly, Arseus would guess, Kuroi was going to have a tough time. "Are you ready? hehheh..." Suesra asked, summoning the zanpaktou to him. It was not in shikai, but it was really intense. Suesra had roared, emitting great reiatsu that crush what was infront of him with his reiatsu. After, he had Shunpo'd-yes they use this a lot- right behind Kuroi. Suesra had held the zanpaktou upside down, still in its sheath. He raised it almost as quick as he could, and brought it down even faster, with intense power. Note, that the hollows tend to be able to use their powers more fluently.

If successful, he would smash the head of the master and pin him to the ground. If not, he would use sheer force to jump into the air and hop over the vaizard. "AHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!"

Inner World

Arseus had awoke in his zanpaktou's inner world. It was tunnels, but there was a fighting area. After what seemed to be hours of running, which was 3 minutes in the real world, he found the area. Arseus also found his inner hollow, holding a different shaped sword. it was zig-zagged somehow. This made Arseus ponder. Suesra had quickly asked, "Are you going to start or am I? Jeez your slow.". Arseushad looked at the hollow, unsheathing his zanpaktou which to his surprsie was with him. " Fine. But if I win, you will do my bidding. And also, you must not attempt to control me for 3 months. Then you can do your thing. I need 3 months to train my mask." he said. Suesra had another quick reply that said, "I'm fine with that. As long as I win, I am okay. AHAHAAA!!! BUT IF I WIN!!!!! I GET TO TAKE CONTORL OF YOUR BODY ENTIRELY!". Arseus nodded. It was a fair deal.

What seemed to be 30 minutes in the inner world of fighting, was 2 minutes out in the real world. " Darn...." Arseus said. Suesra laughed and said mockingly, "YOUR WEAK!"
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 pm

[[Just keep in mind the racial limitations(in rules), shunpo have a limit now.]]

Kuroi was disappointed to find that the boy had let go so easily. Sure, it was what he was told to do, but you'd think he'd have the pride to at least try to fight it a bit longer. Sighing he brought his blade up above his head, having felt the spiritual pressure of the hollow shift, and hearing the sound of a shunpo making the hollow appear behind him. The sheath of his opponent's zanpakuto met his blade, cracking due to the amount of force behind the impact and the razor sharp blade it was striking. A chuckle escaped his lips, one hand holding the handle of his zanpakuto while the other came up to uppercut the hollow. His fist would hit air as the hollow tore its sheath from the impact by leaping over Kuroi. The chuckle grew a bit louder.

"Weak. I thought you were the stronger half of Arseus, and yet even Arseus could do better than that. He's got no control over his power, what's your excuse?" Kuroi asked, bringing his blade down. Throughout the entire time before this, he had a very different air about him. It was like he was serious only by nature, but in reality the entire time he had been taking things only half as seriously as he should have. He had been supressing his spiritual pressure, pulling punches, and pretending to be significantly weaker than he was. Now his spiritual pressure would begin to leak, only a little bit, but enough to have a significant effect. Rocks flew around him, his ponytail billowed like a flag behind him, his clothes rippled. He was about to show the hollow just how frightening a real Vaizard could be.

Kuroi took a few steps forward, his blade sitting in his hand, pointed toward the ground. The fight was about to begin, and if it didn't end in Arseus' head, it would end with a hollow run through to Kuroi's cross guard.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 am

Suesra looked at the man still with a grin. "You know, I am not at full power yet...hehheh...." he said, increasing the reiatsu by a bit which exploded the upper clothing and crushed the ground. When the man went to go uppercut him, he had swiftly swung the blade, attempting to slice the hand off the man. If it worked or not, Suesra would grab Kuroi and spartan throw him. Even if it is successful, after it went passed or hit the target, he would use sheer force to sprint down the field, faster than any human.

Inner World

Arseus would have a hard time fighting. Every strike was parried. WHen going to use kidou, Suesra would slice at Arseus. he swiftly dodged, fluently flailing his Zanpaktou. Arseus panted heavily as the hollow had not broken even a sweat. Suesra then said, "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!? AHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!". "DAMN YOU! SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE! KUROI SHINSHIRA!" he yelled, as he release his zanpaktou. So did Suesra. Arseus had flailed the blade, performing fancy and swift combos. But the sword was heavy, making him sluggish. Suesra had held the blade with ease. The clashes. The dices. The wounds. But more wounds on Arseus than the hollow. it was like Suesra had skin of steel.

(BTW, are hollows able to use kidou since they also have the shinigami powers?)

Last edited by Arseus on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 am

Kuroi smirked as the hollow slashed at his arm. He brought it to the left just a tad, allowing the blade to pass directly by him as he brought his arm down. The hollow would grab it him, and this was his chance. As soon as the hollow came close to touching him, Kuroi looked directly at the hollow and said, "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" Kuroi's hand would be illuminated by an orange and yellow light, as a rope of fire seared through the air from his hand. The rope curved around itself, spiralling through the microscopic amount of space left between them, and wrapped around the hollow's waist.

"I hate kido, but it does appear to be useful at times.." He grumbled. With a snap of his arm, Kuroi would use the rope to launch the hollow into a massive boulder, releasing him from the Bakudo as he charged, his body a blur with the speed he was using. His blade would come down on the ground just inches away from the hollow, creating a massive explosion of dust and rock that would blind them both. Being an expert in blind fighting, Kuroi was easily able to pinpoint the hollow. It breathed, its heart pounded, and it had no control over the reiatsu it produced. The sounds and feel of its energy were enough to locate the hollow, allowing Kuroi to use the mask of the dust screen to appear behind the hollow and slash at it. The slash wouldn't kill the hollow, but rather it would immobilise its right arm.

This entire time, Kuroi moved silently. He didn't use shunpo, for fear of the sound it made, and he didn't let an inkling of his spiritual pressure escape him, allowing him to move completely undetected. The odds of the hollow dodging were slim to none, while the odds of it surviving were one hundred percent, at least for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 am

As soon as the rope came, Suesra was trying to escape. " Dang....Stupid cheap-shot moves!" he said, using sheer force to spring away but alas, it failed. He recovered from the throw, seeing the sword coming down. He had used all of his force to jump as high as he could to avoid the smoke-screen producing explosion. If it succeeded in escaping the mask of smoke, Suesra would hold the zanpaktou upside down and use sheer force to bring his entire body down, attempting to create a massive crater of force and reiatsu-caused destruction. The the height he would be at if he escaped the smoke would be about 20-30 feet. Without hesitation if the attack worked, he would sniff out the enemy, using instinct, and hunt him down. The strength, speed, reiatsu, everything was past Arseus. But that is usual for a hollow of a vaizard.

Suesra would attempt to find the man. if he did, he used sheer force to sprint to him, and slash with a blur 10 times.

Inner World

Arseus had been panting badly. Then, he remember how he was 3rd seat.

FLash back

Arseus was shunpo'ing down the forest, chasing a menos who killed others. With his shikai released, he found and killed it. But to his "luck" he had 5 more around him. Spinning his glaive he shunpo'd, as the menos fell in 2 for each one. He avenged 6 deaths, but he had to avenge 10 more to completely fulfill his wish. The captain had chosen him to be 3rd seat for his accomplishment on his 3rd day of being a shinigami.

Inner World again.

Suesra had stared a Arseus who dozed off, and laughed. "HEY KID!!! IF YA DON'T PAY ATTENTION, I MIGHT KILL YA!" he said, trying to wake the shinigami up. Arseus payed attention yet again on the hollow. "Hmph. You can't, otherwise you would commit suicide." he said, mustering all the strength he had to fight for 30 more minutes. They clashed, bashed, Arseus shot kidou, Suesra deflected. "Man...this....is....hard...."
Back to top Go down
Ickle Charm <3

Ickle Charm <3

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:21 am

[[This is my third account]]

Kuroi wasn't disappointed at all to find the hollow wasn't doing as he planned. Instead the hollow shot itself an extreme distance into the air, bringing down its blade to create a massive explosion of force. The explosion would break stone, shake the earth around them, and create an even bigger cloud of dust as both screens mixed into one massive collection of silt and smoke. The hollow would try to sniff out Kuroi, and only feel the burning sensation of the particles all filling his nose, particles of stone practically cutting at its nostrils. Because of this, finding Kuroi would be literally impossible for the beast.

Kuroi easily tracked the beast through the spiritual pressure that, unlike Kuroi, the hollow wasn't trying to hide. With a shunpo Kuroi would dash past the hollow, slashing at its side at invisible speeds, while passing by him and moving an extra five meters before touching down. With a single slash of his blade he cleared a circle within the screen of dust, as if the dust were controlled by his spiritual pressure, In the center of this circle were him and the hollow. Kuroi gave him a confident smile, and motioned for it to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Arseus

Arseus

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Suesra had reacted immediatly to the slash, telling the way the blood went and immediatly used sheer force to get over to the man and spart throw him not to the air, but to the ground. If this worked, he would impale the man right through the man's stomach. "You shouldn't have shunpo'd. The wind blew the blood backwards.Hehheh..." he said, breathing with reiatsu to blow the smokescreen away. If the impaling attempt was successful, the hollow would jump into the air at full force, and come downa t full force, attempting to drive the blade deeper into the man and into the ground. Hopefully, letting reiatsu flow into his feet-which is ready to burst- the hollow would pin the man. This woul only be good for the man. "AHAHAHAAAA!!!" the last thing he would try to do, if the pin was successful and only if it was successful, he would charge a cero. This was due to the hollow's powers taking over.

Inner World

Arseus had seen an opening on Suesra. Quickly, he went onto his knees, siteout, and single-legged the hollow. Then, he lifted Suesra and slammed him into the ground, getting his zanpaktou and imapling the hollow. "Now...Who...is....weak?" he said, as a giant explosion is caused. Suesra is laying on the ground, with black and white blood. This consumes him, and morphs it into the demonic Zanpaktou spirit. "Man....."

Outer World

In the middle of battle, whatever is happening, Suesra stops, as the 30% hollowfied body shatters, as Arseus regains control and take off his mask. "Man...if that opening wasn't there...I would've been toast...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)   The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incomplete Chronicles: The 2nd Stage.(rated R)
Page 1 of 1