Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrancar Ranks

Go down 
+8
The Hirumian
Hakudoshi Rentai
Reikon Hanpa
Aponi Ánemos
Valentina Volpe
Ajaket Diashi
Tamashii
Sangre Amo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajaket Diashi

Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am

Sangre Amo wrote:
Not true, Hiruma. If she wishes, her skills are still the same as when she was Third Espada, so she can take on the 4th Espada, or possibly fight for her old position. There's nothing saying she cant do that, as her skills remain the same.

... Non. Sir.

Aponi Ánemos wrote:
Her skills may remain the same, but its an unspoken policy that entering the ranks of the Espada requires challenging the lowest-ranking Espada, or taking the lowest available rank and fighting your way up. It's like that to keep things fair for everyone. However, if you can get one other LTR to agree with you on changing the policy, it's out of my hands. Either way, she'll have to wait a week to challenge anyone for anything

^ For that reason specifically. Though I wouldn't mind Val taking Cuarta, she has received Privarion status, which entails fighting all the way back up from the very bottom of the list >.>;; Going against that now would go against several years worth of Bleach RPing tradition for me, apologies to all parties.

-
Tamashii ... have you PMed Kouka Izumi and posted said Position Battle topic? If so, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:27 am

*sigh* Whatever, because i honestly do not care about your policies or your 'traditions' of your old Bleach RP's. I think it rather silly that she cant. Anyway, im not going to argue, it's pointless and i do not wish to say some rude things - which are of course true. If im loosing Two to One, so be it. Sucks for you Val. Begin fighting.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 am

Ok i asked a question and yet no answer, can some one tell me if i am first or not srry to get upset but i really need a answer.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am

Estrago wrote:
Ok i asked a question and yet no answer, can some one tell me if i am first or not srry to get upset but i really need a answer.
No offence.
But I hardly think giving you Primera again is fair.
I not trying to be mean but you lost it, once so Yeah.
Now my word means nothing and I would hardly care if you got it back.
But I just saying that could be one of the reason they don't want to answer your Question.

Also can someone make the training limit on The second Res Forms.
I really love to get started on trainin but
I can't do that without anyone posting the material I need
To get the Second Res form.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 am

i only lost it cuz of the 48hr rule but i am just asking due to everything.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Speaking of 48 hour
The second Espada has failed to reply in 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 am

Hmmm. You're right about that, Tamashii.

Kouka Izumi hasn't posted <.< And the last notice for absence was for march 12th and did not specify a date.

I r no admin nor really a staff, though ... and cannot make the changes to the list until such a person makes judgement upon that position battle.

You did PM her, right?
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

Estrago, im going to say yes to Primera, but i want Ajaket's decision as well.

If Ajaket agrees, then you can have Primera. If he disagrees, then we'll wait for Hiruma
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:42 am

Mmmmm ... ultimately it'll also be a Staffers decision since you Estrago, as Izod, died due to the 48 hours rule.

The only thing I know of is that Privarion can not go rank hopping, I'm not sure about characters made in the wake of recent dead ones.

Although, I see no harm in letting you get back the rank and enjoy it for some time >.>;; Blegh. I wanna see what Hiruma says, but I suppose it might be fine since that new character of yours has no apparent and direct connections to your old one butchered by Ayano.

I WILL be reading your applications though, to firm my choice. Hopefully.

Might as well, since I'm always a negative person ... welcome back?
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am

Well, if you just agreed with me, Ajaket, then what Hiruma says wont matter, lol. There's 3 LTR, if 2 LTR say yes, and 1 says no, then it wont matter, the answer is yes lol.

Though indeed, i hope he says yes you can be primera, and if he says no, i do wish to know why ^^
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 am

Ajaket Diashi wrote:
Hmmm. You're right about that, Tamashii.

Kouka Izumi hasn't posted <.< And the last notice for absence was for march 12th and did not specify a date.

I r no admin nor really a staff, though ... and cannot make the changes to the list until such a person makes judgement upon that position battle.

You did PM her, right?
I did
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 pm

With my imperial power invested within by the glorious staff of AD, I state that you are well-fit to become the Segunda >.> Due to the 48 hour rule, after all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Reaper Jones

Dr. Reaper Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:07 pm

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Thank you, Sir Jones.

Ranks have now been updated accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Tercera
Tercera
Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 am

Why Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:55 am

I challenge Villia for the Rank of Tercera!!
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 am

Denied. We had a lengthy enough debate/posting session on pages two to three about your rank challenging.

You must challenge the lowest ranked Espada in the listings, which would be Nimbus, who is Cuarta.

However, unless this person has an alt account that I am not aware of, it seems that Nimbus hasn't been online since the end of February. ... Challenge him/her/it first, win by default and then wait a week to take on Villia.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but that's what was decided.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:53 am

Very well. I challenge Nimbus then.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Okay. Sorry for the double post, but I win against Nimbus by default. I am now La Cuarta Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks   Arrancar Ranks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Ranks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2